Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maheshbedant

Addi,its so beautiful post 😳 about our Rajmata Helana.
I also love the acting of Suzane from the start of the show,she is the main lady villain of the show
😆
I surprised to see this change in Helana.Her father Selucus betrayed her,he didnt care of his daughter's life.Ashoka did not kill her as she is Rajmata and he said how mother's are respected in India and not hurt.She realised her every mistake that she did in past.Helena said she is tired of all these,she also said how Ashoka made her realise that it is the strength of Indians which Unanis thought to be their weakness.She praised the Relations,upbringing,traditions of Indians 👏
In SBB segment they said that its the plan of Helena to trap Ashoka and Sushim at a time,it will clear the way of Siamak 😕
But in SBS segment,Sidd said that Helena tells every culprits name to Ashoka after she slits her wrist.Sushim was the mastermind in Acharya Chanakya's death and Siamak also involved in that.
So its bit confusing.
Helena did not know that Ashoka was listening her convo with Siamak,so may be this is all true what she said to Siamak and she truely change !!
Either she will die after slit her wrist or its her plan.
I think 1st option is of 80% chance
🤔

Ya that's true she's amazing from the beginning but this new side of her intrigued beside as a evil antagonist she's bang on Clap⭐️and the things she said that Indians always protect their own even if there are not from their own countryEmbarrassedlove the way she accepted every mistake she does in the past⭐️beside I know reporter said that but I would say exact detail we'll know after the episode so rather wait for thatConfused
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

Ya that's true she's amazing from the beginning but this new side of her intrigued beside as a evil antagonist she's bang on 👏⭐️and the things she said that Indians always protect their own even if there are not from their own country😳love the way she accepted every mistake she does in the past⭐️beside I know reporter said that but I would say exact detail we'll know after the episode so rather wait for that😕

I just wonder if it is her exit from the show why is there no news anywhere???
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palma0211

I just wonder if it is her exit from the show why is there no news anywhere???

Exactly there's no such news aired anywhere so even I wonder she will exit or notConfused