Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Justmoi

1. Kangana is no sachayi ka Murti, but I do believe Asperger Syndrome feature is being literal minded, so the answer she gave is not surprising.
2. Time line is July 2014 and it is surprising they have not slept together despite sharing nudes. Hmm..I was curious, so this little thing called google has a timeline of Hrithik divorce.
3.During this time Sussane and Hrithik were officially separated. It would be beyond foolish of him to start a physical relationship. To have one they would have to meet, chances of papps finding out and especially when there is custody of kids and assets division only a fool will start an affair that can be documented photographically. Hrithik is no fool, Papa Roshan would have skinned him alive if he had done something foolish like that. Email exchange of pictures especially since this was supposed to be secret affair makes more sense.
4. Hrithik and Susanne filed for divorce in Nov/Dec 2014. Especially with his statement that Susanne was the love of his life and separating from him, an affair when he was officially married
would not look so great. So yeah.

i have no clue obviously if they slept together or not. But if we are looking at interviews at proof at Kangana being delusional, well here is an actual verifiable timeline from google and reasons that makes sense to me

You are confusing the timelines slightly. HR suzzane announced divorce in Dec 2013 n filed divorce with consent in court in april 2014. They got divorced in oct 2014. And as you said he would obviously dont want any relationships when custody of his kids was at stake. So the question is why the hell would he even encourage Kangana if he had no intention to meet her or get physically involved with her?? And we cant forget Kangana claimed hr proposed her immediately after announcing divorce that is in jan 14; proof enough she is one delusional fella.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

You are confusing the timelines slightly. HR suzzane announced divorce in Dec 2013 n filed divorce with consent in court in april 2014. They got divorced in oct 2014. And as you said he would obviously dont want any relationships when custody of his kids was at stake. So the question is why the hell would he even encourage Kangana if he had no intention to meet her or get physically involved with her?? And we cant forget Kangana claimed hr proposed her immediately after announcing divorce that is in jan 14; proof enough she is one delusional fella.

1. Wrong about timelines, my mistake.
2. Still though if they are discussing custody and financial arrangements would make sense to keep his nose clean. Secret emails make sense.
3. Why would he encourage Kangana ? No clue, but if he was in the middle of a divorce why would he not be free to pursue a relationship even in secret as supposedly this was all hush hush.  
4. Agree about Kangana being delusional not because of this but just the history of her behavior with married men. But Hrithik is not pati vratha or sachayi ka murti, he pursued a relationship with his Mexican co-star (forget her name) when he was married so when he is becoming free why wouldn't he. That is why I can't believe him or her 100%, both parties have a history of behavior and no one is easy to believe. 

Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheBoss

It is physically impossible to physically connect to yourself. You need some mad gymnastic skills.

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justmoi

1. Wrong about timelines, my mistake.
2. Still though if they are discussing custody and financial arrangements would make sense to keep his nose clean. Secret emails make sense.
3. Why would he encourage Kangana ? No clue, but if he was in the middle of a divorce why would he not be free to pursue a relationship even in secret as supposedly this was all hush hush.  
4. Agree about Kangana being delusional not because of this but just the history of her behavior with married men. But Hrithik is not pati vratha or sachayi ka murti, he pursued a relationship with his Mexican co-star (forget her name) when he was married so when he is becoming free why wouldn't he. That is why I can't believe him or her 100%, both parties have a history of behavior and no one is easy to believe. 

Have you read her emails? What at all sounds like he was encouraging her? It's the opposite. He didn't seem interested or attracted to her when they met. She doesn't understand why he doesn't realize how much he loves her (?!) 
Also "he is becoming free why wouldn't he"? Why would he? She has a history of relationships ending badly and publicly casting former lovers in a bad light which - if Hrithik is the narcissistic image conscious cunning man people claim he is - would be his worst nightmare. He is around models and starlets all the time, if he wants to be a manwh**e he has smarter safer options. 
^Do people really behave smart and safe all the time though? People can feel attraction and end up encouraging it even while knowing it's not a good idea.
I'm not just talking about this case but in general people do foolish things all the time. The expectation that people will always behave rationally is not justified.

I don't think having an emotional connection through texts or emails is really that odd either especially because they don't have traditional careers and would be traveling frequently and on their own quite a bit. Even normal people these days develop bonds online and end up in relationships and marriages based on that.

If they were trying to keep it private, it again makes sense that most communication would not be over phone, which people are more likely to notice.

These are all just guesses. I don't think any of us will ever know what really happened because both sides will cover up whatever is unflattering of themselves.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Do people really behave smart and safe all the time though? People can feel attraction and end up encouraging it even while knowing it's not a good idea.

I'm not just talking about this case but in general people do foolish things all the time. The expectation that people will always behave rationally is not justified.

I don't think having an emotional connection through texts or emails is really that odd either especially because they don't have traditional careers and would be traveling frequently and on their own quite a bit. Even normal people these days develop bonds online and end up in relationships and marriages based on that.

If they were trying to keep it private, it again makes sense that most communication would not be over phone, which people are more likely to notice.

These are all just guesses. I don't think any of us will ever know what really happened because both sides will cover up whatever is unflattering of themselves.

People frequently do self destructive things, no argument here. But the question why wouldn't he (be with her), was asked so I gave some answers why he wouldn't. (The same argument could be made for the "timeline" post - if they were having a virtual affair why would they have restrained themselves before the divorce was final - people do not behave smartly or safely all the time...). 

There is available evidence that there was no flirtation (from him I mean - specific emails saying he didn't seem attracted to her, try to talk to her, try to meet with her) and no genuine relationship involving two people. There is no available evidence that there was flirtation on his part or any relationship. If that changes I will reevaluate but until it does, I do not believe anything she says about Hrithik. 
Edited by Nova19 - 8 years ago
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

She led people to believe they had an affair while they filmed Krrish, she led her friends to believe they were engaged by early 2014, but now it's okay that they actually were not lovers as of mid July 2014?

Everything from HR now on track and connected to all Kangana own word/ activities from the past.

1. Her own past interview
2. She went to US on Jan 2014.
3. She got HR real email ID (in Karan Johar party after Jan 2014) then sent "stupid" email to HR real ID about 3k emails almost 2 years (2014 - 2016).
4. Rangoli stop the issue after "sent" Kangana to medical and was get the information that Kangana having "asparagus" in her brain 😆 
5. Kangana herself claim that she got asparagus syndrome (to cover up that she got "hole in her brain" & stupid PR trick)

But, now I think Kangana not "asparagus", but she totally "insanista". 🤣