They are not celebrating festivals

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why are they not celebrating festivals? I wanted them to celebrate Holi, Dandiya, New years... Would have been fun. I also want to see them going on vacations and picnics like tikujiniwadi every year. Happy that they got done with GPL though...GPL was always a snoozefest. Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Achha hai na yaar!After all festival celebrations are only for increasing the no.of episodes.1 week is spent on preparations and 1 week is spent on celebrating the festivals.

Lot of people criticized these festival tracks. 
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Achha hai na yaar!After all festival celebrations are only for increasing the no.of episodes.1 week is spent on preparations and 1 week is spent on celebrating the festivals.

Lot of people criticized these festival tracks. 

Not those dragfests but the one's like Jetha farmhouse holi where Bagha's friends hide inside his godown. Something exciting. And picnics are exciting too. 
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They haven't celebrated any festivals since Ganesh ustav last year. Which was good in a way because those tracks were getting so boring but you are right  they could build some track around a festival. 

And @Indiaforum, I truly appreciate your efforts to make all these posts and increase activities in the forum. Thank you. 👏
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hate the larger than life festival tracks but I am all in for a not so Gujarati festival.  I would appreciate a picnic or even a vacation but definitely not in Gujarat and definitely not organized by Sundar.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

They haven't celebrated any festivals since Ganesh ustav last year. Which was good in a way because those tracks were getting so boring but you are right  they could build some track around a festival. 

And @Indiaforum, I truly appreciate your efforts to make all these posts and increase activities in the forum. Thank you. 👏

My pleasure. I like making posts here as ya'll reply and we have nice discussions. It is because of you guys that I like coming here and making topics. So thanks to you guys as well.  👏  😊
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I just hate the larger than life festival tracks but I am all in for a not so Gujarati festival.  I would appreciate a picnic or even a vacation but definitely not in Gujarat and definitely not organized by Sundar.

Absolutely! 👍🏼
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Not those dragfests but the one's like Jetha farmhouse holi where Bagha's friends hide inside his godown. Something exciting. And picnics are exciting too. 

Those were during the golden days of tmkoc.Aaj kal toh har track ko rubber band ki tarah khicho. 
As others have said,I don't mind festival celebrations but for a change,they can celebrate other festivals for a change and not just Ganesh utsav and Navratri.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Those were during the golden days of tmkoc.Aaj kal toh har track ko rubber band ki tarah khicho. 
As others have said,I don't mind festival celebrations but for a change,they can celebrate other festivals for a change and not just Ganesh utsav and Navratri.

Yes, Ganesh utsav tracks are too boring. They should celebrate other festivals too.
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Met Disha Vakani, she and her husband was at a Aambey valley for long weekend during holi festival. Her hubby was sweet, spoke to him in guju and we left in 40 seconds after taking photo with disha. PDA of disha Vakani towards her hubby 😆