varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update
Paro and Rudra has a moment... So cute 😊
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohini is hell bent on kicking Paro out of the house. But Paro is not as alone as she thinks. She has people who still love and care for her. 
The scene where Paro is hiding with rudra is so sweet. And after such sweet moment comes a punch from Naksh. I wish Rudr tells Naksh the truth about Paro. It might help him in the long run. 
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter zara. Of all the people, it was the usually quiet Samrat who stood up against mohini. And shatabdi.. My love for her is increasing day by day. And Sumer fainting, what a drama. And I am glad Myrah is safe.
And the parud moment was so so cute. Loved Paro's banter. The whole scene was so nice, like the seven years of separation and fiasco didn't happen at all.
And no naksh is confronting Rudra physically. Uff. Hope this doesn't turn ugly. I don't like it. And will Rudra tell naksh the truth? Waiting to know.

All the best for your exams.
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Zara .. Loved the moments between Rudra and Paro but its high time Rudra clears up things with Myrah. Its not Gentleman-like to harbour feelings for ex-wife while married to present wife-  how much ever we love PaRud together. I hate this version of Mohini more than the one in the show .. She hasnt found peace even after so many years of living with Rudra and family. 

Good luck with your exams .. I am sure you will rock them 😊
arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hate mohini very much...
Superb update...
Myarh likes naksh so she should clear the way for rudra and paro...
Update soon

Best Luck for ur exam
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the best for your exam! 
Thanks for the PM. Now that Naksh has seen them, I hope he hears Rudra out. Besides, I feel like he and Myrah are into each other, very seriously . 
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ouch...i guess he did ddeserve that Jab from Naksh in a way..i wonder if Naksh would know the truth now...
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update
The first paper is the easiest, so best of luck for the other papers if you are doing more than one
ChotiDesiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, good luck with your exams .. hope you do well!! 

Coming to the update .. it was AWESOME (as always 😛).. 
loved the hide and seek wala scene .. PaRud ❤️
And Naksh confronting Rudra .. unexpected!!  
the punch from Naksh .. can't help but to say, Rudra deserved it .. he needs to be honest with Myrah.. Though Paro is his soulmate .. he did marry Myrah .. it's nasty of him to be dishonest..    

i can't wait to read the next update!! Will Rudra tell Naksh about Paro?? 

Update as soon as you have time .. and make it extra long 😳 as you will be taking a small break  
And plzz don't end the next update with a big cliffhanger yaar .. it is a request..        
Edited by ChotiDesiGirl - 7 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! Congrats on the new thread