Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Team Ashish Sharma @TeamAshishians  

Sita doesnt find it appropriate n tell thm to to go and talk to Jatayu n wll talk abt this aftr they come #SiyaKeRam

Siya Ke Ram , STAR Plus, Karan Suchak and 3 others

Mano.M thumbnail

Here Kumbhkaran eats everything n Suparnakha gets frustrated n ask his permission but he yawns n goes to sleep agn

Siya Ke Ram  and STAR Plus

Mano.M thumbnail

She asks him agn n Raavan n all come as he fall shaking d floor but whn she ask he doesnt reply n Raavan laugh

Siya Ke Ram , STAR Plus, Sohanna Sinha and karthik jayaram

Mano.M thumbnail

Here Gurudev tell Janmati father tht his son cant become warrior n tht he he is missing all day n Hanuman brings him

Siya Ke Ram , STAR Plus, Sohanna Sinha and Danish Akhtar Saifi

Mano.M thumbnail

Here Meghnath wife pratices with sword n whn he comes she puts it on his throat n try to ask him abt Kumbhkaran

Siya Ke Ram , STAR Plus and Sohanna Sinha

Mano.M thumbnail

She tell tht somethin is added in his food to keep him sleepin & in control? But he tell he doesnt knw of such thing

Mano.M thumbnail

She tell there shudnt be any secret between them n he try to be cool n tease her instead n doesnt say #SiyaKeRam

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AshMa luked stunning in SPA ... Can I say they were the only one who luked choo gorgeous nd plus perfect outfit too .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

apart from them of course SKR cast were luking luvly.. Luved the IVs ... AshMa as usual chweetu llol ashu IV was cutu nd funny ๐Ÿคฃ and AshKa rock โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

poor jk rechead that day only aww  SP nd the way they treat actors uff 

and partu ur caps nd edit were gorgeous yeah  now the wait continue to see Ashu recieving the Award I m more happy that he got jury award I always was is nd will be proud to say he is a brilliant actor thann hw popular he is so in that away i m just happy 

just sad thats the only award we got madi deserved one being a new comer she is doing fab job that to in mytho genere nd i wish they got a jodi award but its ok lets see we might get in next award shows ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd cant wait to see they performance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

AshMa luked stunning in SPA ... Can I say they were the only one who luked choo gorgeous nd plus perfect outfit too .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

apart from them of course SKR cast were luking luvly.. Luved the IVs ... AshMa as usual chweetu llol ashu IV was cutu nd funny ๐Ÿคฃ and AshKa rock โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

poor jk rechead that day only aww  SP nd the way they treat actors uff 

and partu ur caps nd edit were gorgeous yeah  now the wait continue to see Ashu recieving the Award I m more happy that he got jury award I always was is nd will be proud to say he is a brilliant actor thann hw popular he is so in that away i m just happy 

just sad thats the only award we got madi deserved one being a new comer she is doing fab job that to in mytho genere nd i wish they got a jodi award but its ok lets see we might get in next award shows ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd cant wait to see they performance ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thushu,of course they were the most  gorgeous ones.And Maddy looked stunningly pretty๐Ÿ˜ณ
The IVs were a treat๐Ÿ˜† And I am loving AshKa even more now๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ

I really wanted Maddy to get the naya sadasya award,SiRa to get the best jodi and Ravan aka JK should have been the Best Villain without saying.
Everything about SKR is perfect.And even I hope that SKR wins a lot of awards in other shows.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Thushu,of course they were the most  gorgeous ones.And Maddy looked stunningly pretty๐Ÿ˜ณ

The IVs were a treat๐Ÿ˜† And I am loving AshKa even more now๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ

I really wanted Maddy to get the naya sadasya award,SiRa to get the best jodi and Ravan aka JK should have been the Best Villain without saying.
Everything about SKR is perfect.And even I hope that SKR wins a lot of awards in other shows.

bold Stupid Plus didnt even nominated her then hw to get award ๐Ÿ˜ก

well i hope we get in ITA or ITAA ๐Ÿ˜Š 

AshKa were cutu lol i was like thats it wished to get more hopefully theres something in tomo segs too ๐Ÿ˜†

theres no villain catogry nf sira should have but then u knw na wat happened .. nd BJ sir deserv best pita nd ananya choti sadasya anyway lets see if we can get in other