Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I think first one was clicked in 2009 second clicked during their wedding . They are becoming younger day by day.Touch wood
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

I think first one was clicked in 2009 second clicked during their wedding . They are becoming younger day by day.Touch wood

I think the first one is of 2010...after leap...during finding Nupur track...coz Mohit had changed his hair style & started wearing shirts otherwise he used to wear t-shirts...this must be during btw shoots pic😛
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

I think the first one is of 2010...after leap...during finding Nupur track...coz Mohit had changed his hair style & started wearing shirts otherwise he used to wear t-shirts...this must be during btw shoots pic😛

First click is before reel wedding I think
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

waiting for Sanaya's comeback on TV
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Ankita Lokhande to debut in SLB's Padmavati'?

30th June 2016 9:00 am

Ankita Lokhande

News about Ankita Lokhande's Bollywood debut have been getting stronger since her break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput. The latest buzz suggests that she could be seen in Padmavati', Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next.

With Deepika Padukone tipped to be the lead actress in the film, it hasn't gone unnoticed that Lokhande was spotted at the filmmaker's office recently. It is thought that she was there for a meeting, according to Bollywood Life, and the discussion went on for some time. Could this suggest that she might be vying for a role in the film?

Interestingly, Lokhande has been said to have improved makers of some of the recent films, including the forthcoming Sultan'. However, the role was eventually bagged by Anushka Sharma.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

P.Srinivas thumbnail

New pic of #monaya from sarman birthday party credit Sarman Jain on insta #MohitSehgal #SanayaIraniSehgal

14 retweets13 likes

Retweet

Liked

More
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

New pic of #monaya from sarman birthday party credit Sarman Jain on insta #MohitSehgal #SanayaIraniSehgal

14 retweets13 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

Thanks Sri for sharing these pics here. I prefer to see pics of MoNaya with this gang more, when not solo pics, especially when Kinshuk-Divya join MoNaya. All in this pic so well groomed, well dressed.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066" size="4">Thanks Sri for sharing these pics here. I prefer to see pics of MoNaya with this gang more, when not solo pics, especially when Kinshuk-Divya join MoNaya. All in this pic so well groomed, well dressed. </font>

Wow new pic
P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Thanks Sri for sharing these pics here. I prefer to see pics of MoNaya with this gang more, when not solo pics, especially when Kinshuk-Divya join MoNaya. All in this pic so well groomed, well dressed.
[/QUOwelcome Swati.I agree i.I like Monaya Sarman bonding.Only positive thing Sanaya during channChan  was Sarman.Love the way he invites Monaya almost every year on his birthday day&during Raksha handyman time like own brother. Nice to see Mr&mrs Joined with Monaya.I don't Mind I too knows Sarman

Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

14 retweets13 likes

Retweet

Liked

More

So that means MoNaya are back in Mumbai...hope 2 get some news of their comeback.
Thanx for the pics Sri😛