RagLak OS: First Kiss Dedicated to Ray

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Dedicated to Ray

Disclaimer

If this seems similar to any other story, its merely a coincidence or my inspiration

"Wow" he breathed. She was vision, climbing down the steps of her house in a white dress, her hair up and some loose tendrils loose, framing her face and giving her an effortless look. Her high heels doing nothing to make her look taller when Lakshya's tall frame towered in front of her.

"You look beautiful." finally able to utter the words freely, without being hesitant because of her reaction which was usually a wide-eyed look of disbelief followed by condemning those very words along with his feelings. His heart soared when she smiled shyly at him, her eyes glinting in the dark.

Ragini was overjoyed when she saw the look on his face when she came out of her front door. The appreciation and the silent admiration hadn't gone unnoticed by her, but when he'd said that she looked beautiful, she knew the hours she'd spent trying to make herself look elegant and graceful yet simple had paid off. She smiled as she stood in front of him and Lakshya let out a breath. He hadn't realized that he'd been holding his breath when she was descending down the steps.

"Shall we go?" she asked.

"Yes please." He opened the passenger side door and she stepped into the car, wondering why he hadn't gotten her flowers or chocolates or anything. This was quite unlike Lakshya. She turned her head to check the backseat, just to be sure that he had in fact got her flowers but left them in the car.

Lakshya pulled out of the driveway, smirking as he saw Ragini hustle about in her seat trying to get the full view of the back seat. "What happened, Ragini? Feeling uncomfortable?" he asked her with a poker face.

"Huh, oh nothing really. My seatbelt was just at the wrong angle, it was grazing my neck. It's fine now." she flustered and he let her off the hook, knowing what that she must be going nuts right now.

"Lakshya, I think you missed a turn. The way to China Garden was from the previous left turn."

"We're not going to China Garden." he said calmly.

"What? What do you mean we're not going to China Garden?! You said we would!" she was almost screaming and Lakshya was glad the windows of the car were pulled up.

"There was a slight change of plans. We're going someplace else." he said, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Someplace else, seriously? I didn't expect this from you, Lakshya. First you don't get me flowers, then you cancel a reservation at my favorite restaurant and now you're taking me someplace else?! Stop the car right now, I just want to go home." she fumed. Her face was turning red and she was moving around her hands, gesturing maniacally as she spoke.

Lakshya stopped the car at a red light and said, "Do you trust me? If you do then keep sitting cause you'll enjoy what's coming up next. If you don't then I won't stop you from getting off the car or even turning it around and taking you back home. Take your pick, Ragini." He said, desperately hoping that she chose the former.

Ragini's face instantly softened, she shed all her anger. He would never do anything to intentionally hurt her or anything that he knew she wouldn't approve of. She quietly whispered, "I do." Immediately regretting her harsh words, she rested her back on her seat and looked out of the window.

"We're here." he said a few minutes later and she got out of the car, she had absolutely no clue where they were. It was a deserted parking lot with a fence all around it and a grove of lush green trees in one corner.

"Where are we?" she asked him and got a terse reply, "It's an abandoned parking lot."

She chuckled, "I can see that. What are we doing here?"

"We're here for our first date." he closely observed her face for any sign of disturbance. Instead, she smiled at him, "If you've planned it, I'm sure it'll be unforgettable." She slowly took his hand in hers and let him lead the way. He took her to a corner where there was a small opening among the trees and led her down a winding path that was marked by a long string of fairy lights.

When they could see some light ahead, Lakshya made her stop, "Ragini, can you close your eyes for just a second?" She silently closed her eyes in response and for the third time that evening Lakshya thanked his stars, unable to believe how lucky he was to finally have Ragini in his life.

He guided her, carefully holding her shoulders lest she fall. On reaching the desired the spot, he asked Ragini to open her eyes. Ragini opened her eyes and gasped. In front of her, there was a clearing in the grove where a cabana style tent had been set up. The material was white and lit with a hundred white candles. In the middle was a round table set for two with two chairs on both sides and her favorite flowers, white lilies resting in a vase in the middle.

Lost for words, she walked towards the arrangement, mindful of the candles everywhere. The setup was absolutely breathtaking and Ragini couldn't believe it was all for her. She turned towards Lakshya who was standing right behind her.

"No one's ever done anything this special for me before. Thank you." she whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. He took her in a fierce hug without thinking in an attempt to soothe her.

"You're very special to me, Ragini. Anything I do for you will always fall short. Thank you for being in my life and giving me a chance." And they stood there for a long time, trying to ease the pain of the past and dissipate each other's fears into the air.

"Let's dance." Lakshya said. He offered her his hand, bent on one knee. "Wow, I'm impressed. You know how to ask a lady to dance."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Ragini." he smirked. "I intend to change that." she said quietly, letting him know that she was serious about this relationship. "Shhh... Don't worry about all that." he said hoarsely.

His arms went around her waist at first and hers around his neck. And they moved to 'Stand by me' playing on Lakshya's phone, slowly her hands dropped to his waist and his rose to her shoulders, hugging her body to his adage snuggled into his chest, till they were both comfortable. For the first time they didn't feel the need to adhere choreographies. They just moved their feet and let their bodies swing to the music, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies, encased in each other's embrace.

Ragini rubbed her nose in his neck, completely lost in the moment. Lakshya lifted her head up, cupping her face with his palms, admiring her innocent beauty. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the moment they'd promised would be a special one, the wait finally over as Lakshya slowly lowered his head to hers and she could feel his hot breath sweeping across her face and his heartbeat in her chest.

-

The journey back was a silent one as both were trying to process the events of the night.

Lakshya opened her car door and walked her to her front porch wordlessly. "Hey, seriously, thank you for going through all this trouble to make this evening special. It meant a lot to me."

"You mean a lot to me, Ragini. More than you can imagine." he laid it out there, hoping that Ragini wouldn't get scared of the intensity, just accept it as who he was. But to his relief she got up on her toes and pecked his cheek. "I know" she whispered in his ear.

When Ragini had turned around and had reached her door, Lakshya called out, "What about a movie date tomorrow?"

"Pick me up at 8!"

Next date

The movie started and Lakshya was engrossed in it the moment it did. While Ragini was completely oblivious to the movie, her eyes were towards the screen but her mind was elsewhere and her body was on red alert.

"Why isn't he making a move?"

So Ragini shifted towards him on the floor, bringing their bodies closer. She looked up at him and smiled; he smiled back and turned his attention back to the movie.

NOW, make a move! She tried telepathically telling him.

But Lakshya's eyes were still fixed on the screen.

"What is it going to take for him to make a move?! What is it going to take for him to move a muscle in his body?" Ragini thought.

This is it! It's now or never, I'm going to do this. At least someone in this relationship should know how to be in a relationship.

She swung body in front of his, grabbing the collar of his T-shirt, for both balance and confidence. Her face was hovering inches above his and her eyes held a blazing, determined look.

"Ragini?" Lakshya started, startled by her sudden move.

"Shut up!" Ragini snapped.

"But Ragini-" his eyes were wide due to shock.

"Just shut up and kiss me, Lakshya." she said.

Her head lowered towards his in a slow determined movement, her eyes locking with his, her heart beat racing, urging her to move faster but she knew no matter how fast, it wouldn't be fast enough. Her lips touched his.

Love,

Shirisha😊

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww such sweet story I like how Laksh is a gentlement

Lol I love how Ragini was frustrated and just made the move

Thank you Shri you are a star
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Aww such sweet story I like how Laksh is a gentlement

Lol I love how Ragini was frustrated and just made the move

Thank you Shri you are a star

Thanx Ray!! \😊

Keep Requesting and make me write more!!!😃
rbb1 thumbnail
Yes please keep writing

Can you write one where Laksh is forced to be with Swara but he wants and does spend time with Ragini
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Yes please keep writing

Can you write one where Laksh is forced to be with Swara but he wants and does spend time with Ragini

Will try up this weekend👍🏼
rbb1 thumbnail
Yay thank you can't wait to read
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why did you end it there 😳 i would love to read more... 
it was awesome full of fluff which is always a treat to read 
keep it up