Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats all! New EDT thread!πŸ₯³

Thank you, Trishh! πŸ˜Š

Love this space to discuss the episodesπŸ˜›. And get to know so many pov's!! πŸ‘β­οΈ
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Sat April 23                            Tanu's vipareet buddhi -  On her way to self-destruct!

For the first time in the show, Abhi had a dream about Pragya - best thing in the today's epi. That's a good sign about the exposure. He's dreaming about Pragya leaving MM. He slips on the steps in his dream and wakes up on the floor.  Good scene, CV's!

Absolutely hilarious how he searched for Pragya under the comforter.πŸ˜† Under the couch.🀣  Under and behind his bed!! 🀣 Shabir makes Abhi complex and simple!! πŸ‘ Excellent scene. 

On his own, he knows something is wrong now. This is what we've been waiting for. Pragya, Tanu, and Aliya are not home. Dadi and Racho were up late talking about something. Wow, CV's actually followed up on small details, like he noticed the missed call from Tanu and called back. Good convo. He may show up at the lawyer's office on Monday. 

Very smart script by CV's. This stealing and confrontation, as hard as it was to watch, needed to happen for exposure. Tanu's slapping Purab - she's out of control and definitely on a downward spiral. She dominated the episode but this winning streak will burn her soon. She is one hell of a ...

Nikhil-Purab's convo was intense. Purab regrets having brought Nikhil into MM. The second best thing in today's epi was Purab slapping Nikhil!πŸ‘

Wish Nikhil didn't stop Tanu from calling Abhi. Smart move though. Good acting by Nikhil Sood and Arjit in today's epi. Abhi will definitetly believe his biwi, dost, aur khoon. If Abhi had come, then it's game over, vamp!

Smart Aliya. She's in a fix. Doesn't want to look bad to bro, beau, and her BFF.

Both teams are openly at war now. It's time for Abhi to intervene. Things have to get bad before they get better.

Pragya pays the price for this stupid idea to steal. Whenever Pragya has one good moment with Abhi, something bad happens. Like the time abhigya were texting each other and Pragya didn't pay attention to BB. And BB got hurt. Now the pillow fight led to this. Revenge marriage was her time to win. Now it's Tanu's. Only Abhi can stop Tanu's ultimate win. 

Precap - a humble Pragya has to concede defeat and let tabhi wedding happen. No problem. Tanu is in for surprise at her wedding. Great episode

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review Prani..😊 
yaar.. i must say.. you never missed a single review.. sahi me.. hats off..πŸ‘  

i m happy.. Purab's plan didn't work.. chori daketi should n't be shown from pragya's team.. so cv's handled it carefully and even made them punished for it..πŸ˜† sad they got punished by Tanu..😭

little correction.. Nikhil's real name is Nikhil arya.. not sood..πŸ˜‰

PS: thank you Trish..😊  congratulations everyone.. πŸ₯³
Edited by kulsum_5 - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Congrats all !!  new EDT πŸ₯³
Hope we get to see end of this track b4 end of this thread!! 
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Patwari jee.. congratulations.. color changed..πŸ₯³πŸ€—
looking dangerous..πŸ˜†
anamika.viji thumbnail
Nice reviews prani n nadz πŸ˜Š
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

Nice review Prani..😊 

yaar.. i must say.. you never missed a single review.. sahi me.. hats off..πŸ‘  

i m happy.. Purab's plan didn't work.. chori daketi should n't be shown from pragya's team.. so cv's handle it carefully and even made them punished for it..πŸ˜† sad they got punished by Tanu..😭

little correction.. Nikhil's real name is Nikhil arya.. not sood..πŸ˜‰

Thanks, Kulsum.

bold - You're right! πŸ˜Š I think in the show his name is Nikhil Sood?? I remember that name for some reason.

Purab and Akash should have done this. But this mistake won't really help Tanu. It's open war now. Let's see what they'll tell Abhi on Monday!
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Nikhil Sood..? πŸ˜• dnt remember..πŸ˜†
i m really worried for Abhi.. bechara.. just imagine what will happen when all secrets will be out.. kahi mental assylam me admit na ho jayee..πŸ˜†

writers r not doing justice with Abhigya.. worst dialogue.. Tanu's dialogues r way better than them.. yesterday's dialogue "shadi.. dost..khoon.." so much potential.. agar koi bharosa na karna chahe wo bhi kar jayega..πŸ˜† 

just one doubt.. in Abhigya's pillow fight, Abhi's pilllow is safe..?😲
Cerealgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

Nikhil Sood..? πŸ˜• dnt remember..πŸ˜†

i m really worried for Abhi.. bechara.. just imagine what will happen when all secrets will be out.. kahi mental assylam me admit na ho jayee..πŸ˜†

writers r not doing justice with Abhigya.. worst dialogue.. Tanu's dialogues r way better than them.. yesterday's dialogue "shadi.. dost..khoon.." so much potential.. agar koi bharosa na karna chahe wo bhi kar jayega..πŸ˜† 

just one doubt.. in Abhigya's pillow fight, Abhi's pilllow is safe..?😲

bold - yes, baba, his pillow is safe. Because did you notice no pillows were torn or open.  Cotton came from somewhere else, not pillows. Director's mistake!!πŸ˜†