Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know. It seems like I am watching two completely new life forms. Who is using email to have an affair??? Like this is really confusing as hell. It feels like we are reading a pre-historic story of two lovers communicating through letters carried by pigeons.

Or in this case, it is just Kangana's pigeon hovering around Hrithik
Poor Hrithik has no pigeon to fly!!
More like she wants to show her pigeon to him but he just doesn't know about it because he is busy playing kabootar jaa with someone who sounds a lot like tota  Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Whether the emails are fake or not, I cringed when reading them. Those emails are so embarrassing.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the imposter is Kangana herself.

Bingo ! 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

She's sicker than i could imagine. Any man under her belt would be under immense danger. 

Finally some proof, and now i am sure Kangna will publish articles on how these are all made up and fake.

😆 you're right. Her lawyer came out, but was trying to twist it out by saying these email is out of context.
floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for the imposter to be revealed Kangana herself

Kangana calling Kangana
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

her PR puts every media coverage to shame, indeed her PR seems to be as delusional as she is, and daring too because who on earth will involve themselves to such incredible psychopathy ?

I think she believes that whatever she did is cool and something that makes her a proud woman ?😕
She always had complained about how her parents abandoned her and how industry does not support her irrespective of her national awards ( 90% people do not care for this shit ) and i used to pity her that she struggled, but now i know why they did not support her, she could not be worthy of her parents, worthy of the industry which gave her a name, then it is wrong to expect ethics and sanity from her.

In all this fiasco, one thing is pretty clear that Hrithik at least has the audacity to state facts and not talk nonsense, he is proving his point and is confident that he is not wrong.

I dont know why people just write whatever comes to their head without considering if its valid or not..

Kangana has never said her parents abandoned her...please ive read her interviews right from start...she has always maintained that they wanted her to become a doctor and she took science in 12th but since she wasnt interested and wanted to enter entertainment, she chose to leave and they refused to support her when she was in Delhi because she defied them and disobeyed their wishes...this scenario is all too common nowadays between parents who want to control their childs life choices and the child wants something different from parents.

And the Bollywood industry worships commercial success and is known to be a ruthless industry..even Imraan Khan who people used to like when he first came and had hits, now that he has three four flops, he has been thrown out of films left right n centre...this is happening to the newphew of the Aamir Khan toh how much more badly will they treat outsider like Kangana if her films flop? She said it like it is. Is
 that a sin?

wrong to expect ethics from her based on these two points? What are you smoking, man! Are you from mother earth or somewhere else.!!
pakeezah thumbnail
You bandy about words like 
she is SICKER than i could imagine...!!! really...then half of the worlds kids must be SICK indeed. 

And just think, man, if she had become like a robot and done what her parents did she would be some doctor somewhere not enjoying her work, making x amount of money and living like a robot to satisfy society and her parents demand.

Look at how much she has achieved on her own steam...she has won not one, not two, but three National awards!  and the girl is not even 30!!! this is what she was meant to do!! she had the inborn talent and intuitively she knew it and made use of it. She is doing something she loves, earns more money than you and i can dream of, goes to Paris LOndon USA with money she herself not some doctor husband has earned...lives in a house,she chooses, wears the designer clothes she desires, not what her parents want..probably salwar kameez..she can support her sister who was acid attackedby her own husband..

dont degrade someone who has achieved so much saying wrong things.

Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

To anyone who is willing to know a fact about Aspergers:

Aspergers/Autism is DIFFERENT from having imaginary and delusional thoughts...Those two are two different things and please don't mix them up...People with Aspergers DONT hallucinate nor do they live in imaginary relationships...

Also, Aspergers is not an ILLNESS! Its a mental disorder but not any illness...

I have someone who I DEARLY DEARLY LOVE who is Autistic and it pains me to read how the term Aspergers is being thrown in and dragged in HR-KN threads...

I dont think most people here really know what is Aspergers or autism...😆 they are however calling kangana delusional and psychotic because they read the allegedly leaked emails of her to Hrithik and he supposedly told media or police she has Asperegers 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hain? Ok, she might be a mahaan devi, but even a mahaan devi doesnt get a licence to lie and accuse some1 without any proof. 
Amazing. Kangana needs a help, to problem? Kangana is smart calculative woman, to problem... Kangana is bechari, to problem... Kangana made mistakes, thats ok. Coz lets get to know her childhood...

But HR is bad bad bad... period. ðŸ˜†

Btw, those emails r entertaining in a shocking way. It must hard for HR to have some1 throwing herself so badly on him and when he was going thru or gone thru divorce. It wud have been very easy forhim to take advantage of her. But seems like he didnt, and in the reply he just got nothing but accusations from her. And whatever he lost is lost regardless he proves himself innocent. 

Ghor kalyug hai bhai.