Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: davidb

first article came out rangoli told hrithik abt asperger syndrome
in email kangy is telling hrithik abt asperger syndrome
how do u explain that discrepancy?

emails portray one side of kangy crazy/delusional/smitten/lovesick/pathetic/obsessive
u can paint any pic u want by showing one side of story

What discrepancy? Even if KR told him would he go claiming he got first hand info from patient herself? He would rather go with the sane family member's words, right? In fact, Rangoli must've told him before KR herself admitted to him. (she told either during Krish shoot or the very next day of getting his real ID n meeting him). So, KR also admitting makes no diff what so ever. 

@BM: Yes, the mails so far indicate there never was anything, that's what I'm saying too. But these are a fraction of mails... that should be remembered too. But, so far, it looks like HR is the victim.
pakeezah thumbnail
hrithik is obsessed with aspergers syndrome
thats why both emails leaked that too describe aspergers synd.

but hrithik is not trying to paint kangana as psycho..the leaking of emails is a co incidence u see..even police dont know
pakeezah thumbnail

first article came out rangoli told hrithik abt asperger syndrome
in email kangy is telling hrithik abt asperger syndrome
how do u explain that discrepancy?

emails portray one side of kangy crazy/delusional/smitten/lovesick/pathetic/obsessive
u can paint any pic u want by showing one side of story

ya also it is leaked ki hrithik asked his friends NOT  to speak up becauseof nepotism blame; but his team , police , wakil are allowed to paint kangana as psycho..aspergers
crusty thumbnail

this is ur guess or is it fact?

First one has already been mentioned that Rangoli told him during Krish shoot when KR got drunk n created ruckus. Rangoli, apparently, did not negate the claim. 

Second one is my guess. If Rangoli is the source of info, she must've mentioned on either if the two occasions.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakeezah

ya also it is leaked ki hrithik asked his friends NOT  to speak up becauseof nepotism blame; but his team , police , wakil are allowed to paint kangana as psycho..aspergers

Her own emails are painting her this way. She said she has Aspergers, she says she isn't sure what is real and what isn't, she says he's living with her, etc. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]There maybe more mails where she could've mentioned what happened between them but from the material available at hand it seems more like she was waiting to get into a relation which has so far not materialized and had been going on only through e-mails[/quote]

I agree but keep in mind it's Hrithik's team that has released these emails. They would be very careful to pick out the ones that best exonerate Hrithik and leave out any emails that would make him look shady.  

It's a dangerous game if Kangana also has something on him that she's willing to reveal. Who knows how she's going to respond.

Let's agree for second that's what HR and his team did...why isn't Kangy leaking anything of that sort then especially now that hers are out in the open.
Kangana is not one who wld withhold things that can benefit her, if there are such emails we wld've seen them by now, even before HR and/or his team leaked any of this.
Remember how she manipulated the whole Asperger thing?? Tho she/Rangoli said that she has it that's why she's beahving like this??
Why isn't she providing any proof that can prove her innocence?? Nor she's giving them to authorities nor to the media and the only explanation is she doesn't have have much.
Her latest defense is that HR send those emails send to himself for later purpose although there's nothing to indicate that HR had anything against Kangy before she started this whole mess.
Knowing Kangana she wld never resort to something so stupid if she had anything to prove HR a lair. 
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 8 years ago
Omg those emails are so lame and cheesy! Kangana sure has one too many screw lose. I like her but dayum woman...it was really all in your head? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Her PR must already be on it...articles likhne mein kya jaata haiπŸ₯±...but seeing from her interviews and the she talks people should have guessed what a psycho she isπŸ₯±

her PR puts every media coverage to shame, indeed her PR seems to be as delusional as she is, and daring too because who on earth will involve themselves to such incredible psychopathy ?

I think she believes that whatever she did is cool and something that makes her a proud woman ?πŸ˜•
She always had complained about how her parents abandoned her and how industry does not support her irrespective of her national awards ( 90% people do not care for this shit ) and i used to pity her that she struggled, but now i know why they did not support her, she could not be worthy of her parents, worthy of the industry which gave her a name, then it is wrong to expect ethics and sanity from her.

In all this fiasco, one thing is pretty clear that Hrithik at least has the audacity to state facts and not talk nonsense, he is proving his point and is confident that he is not wrong.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Omg those emails are so lame and cheesy! Kangana sure has one too many screw lose. I like her but dayum woman...it was really all in your head? πŸ˜†

Pretty sure these are fake. πŸ˜†
To anyone who is willing to know a fact about Aspergers:
Aspergers/Autism is DIFFERENT from having imaginary and delusional thoughts...Those two are two different things and please don't mix them up...People with Aspergers DONT hallucinate nor do they live in imaginary relationships...

Also, Aspergers is not an ILLNESS! Its a mental disorder but not any illness...

I have someone who I DEARLY DEARLY LOVE who is Autistic and it pains me to read how the term Aspergers is being thrown in and dragged in HR-KN threads...
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago