NEW Ratri OS: Something to look forward to. UPDATED! Last part!

nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey I am new here! I've been following up agent raghav for a long time now. I've been shipping raghav and trisha for a long time now  and decided to write something about it. Hope  you'll like it and accept me in this forum. ðŸ˜Š

part 1

Time line for story- Some months  before the season finale. 
-----
Trisha was clad in a pink spaghetti strap backless anarkali. Simple yet gorgeous. The fact that it was way more comfortable than the saree her mother wanted her to wear made her happy. It was her birthday party. She didn't have much interest in celebrating her birthday. A small party with family and her friends would do. Not something like a grand party at her home with people she hardly knew. But unfortunately that's what she was getting ready to. 

Her mom came in, "Beta, you ready? Oh, kitni sundar lag rahi ho! Chalo jaldi guests aane chalu ho gaye." 

"Mom kya zaroorat thi party ki? " she sounded a little exasperated. 

" Trisha tumhari bhi abhi umar lag rahi hai, dekh lo agar tumhe koi pasand aaye aaj ki party me. "

" Mom, please. Maine kaha na ki muje abhi shaadi nahi karni hai. "

" Trisha thode time baad tumhe ladka nahi milega. Tumhari umar ho gayi hai shaadi ki. Badme kaun milega tumhe? " And with that her mom left the room leaving an annoyed trisha behind. 

She joined the party meeting a few of her colleagues, friends and relatives who each handed her a present. Soon, she noticed her team on the doorway and went to greet them. She looked for raghav but he wasn't here. Rajbir noticed her face and mentioned that he was running late. They handed her a gift refusing at first but accepting it when they forced her. She chatted with them for a moment when she saw him. 

Wearing faded jeans, a crisp white shirt and a black jacket, handsome as always.

He moved towards her, his gaze not leaving hers. She was beautiful as always.

"Happy Birthday, boss. " He handed her the box," Mana mat karna, please. Mushkil se pack kiya hai," he grinned. 

"Thankyo-",  "Raghav beta!", her mom came in, "Acha hua tum agaye muje tumhari help chahiye, trisha ke liye kuch ladke dekh rahi hu help me please." Raghav nodded giving his signature smirk to trisha, "Ofcourse aunty!" Trisha just rolled her eyes. 
------

"Acha ye batao kaisa  hai? ", she said pointing to a man in a suit who was standing in a corner. 

" Aunty, uske right side ke pocket me dekho, ek daru ki bottle hai. "

"Woh mobile bhi ho sakta hai." 

Soon, that man looked around if anyone noticing him, and soon pulled out his flask and poured it into the welcome drink handed over to him.

"Rejection no 12," she mentioned. 

Another guy approached them, trisha's mom asked raghav about him. 

"Uske baal thik se dekhiye. Aaj subah hi dye kiya hai. Kaan ke peeche abhi bhi safed baal reh gaye hai, "he replied smilingly." Aur uske wrinkles dekh ke lagta hai 40-45 ka hoga. "

Soon all the guys she wished trisha would like, she ended up disliking all herself. Raghav was a genius, obviously but he was patient and generous in helping her out. She motioned raghav to come to a corner with her. 

" Thankyou so much beta. "

" No problem aunty, anytime. "

------
Trisha noticed raghav getting free from her mom. She went towards him. 

" Thankyou so much"

"Ab itna kiya toh return gift banta hai", he smirked teasing her. 

"Tum ye month me 15 baar late aa chuke ho, aur maine tumhe punish nahi kiya, i guess yahi hogaya tumhara return gift. " She smiled, getting her boss attitude kicking in. Surely, he didn't complain. 

The party came to an end and everyone started leaving. Trisha was tired. Parties were not her thing. She was in the corner trying to avoid relatives, who while leaving asked her the obvious question about when she was about to get married. 

"Bye, boss. ", Raghav came close to her ear." By the way tum bohot sundar lag rahi ho aaj. "he mentioned huskily, gave her a look and went away. She just stood there in shock not knowing how to react. Raghav turned to look at once before leaving and smiled watching her blush." Soon" , he thought. 
-----

She was sitting in her room opening all the gifts. Last few were left. She spotted a big box from her team. She opened it carefully and noticed a brand new gun and a note with it. "In place of your damaged and lost gun, from all of us. Happy Birthday." She smiled. Just few days back in a case her gun had got damaged in the impact of the fight. She smiled thinking about her team as her second family. She might not show it, but they were special. 

She noticed a red box wrapped in a white ribbon remembering it to be given by raghav. She chuckled when she noticed how hurriedly he wrapped this noticing the cello tape to be not stuck properly. Yes she did notice these small things, the result of some raghav skills rubbing on her. She opened the box to find a note laying on top and a box inside. She opened the box and noticed a thin delicate silver chain attached with a small sapphire blue crystal heart shaped pendant. She holded it with careful hands afraid it would break if it slipped. She started reading the note.

"Trisha,

Firstly, it was difficult to find a gift for you. Tumhe pata hai kitna time laga muje ye dhundne me. But when I saw this pehle, i thought ki ye sirf tumhare liye bana hai. It is something as beautiful as you. The crystal is strong just like you, but delicate. Tum chahe jitna pretend karlo, i know ki tum andar se sensitive and delicate ho. And that is something that is so special about you. 
Mai ye letter isliye nahi likh raha hu par. 
Trisha I know tum mujhse kehti rehti ho ki muje analyse mat karo, par mai kaha sunta hu kisi ki. I know Trisha tum mere liye kya feel karte ho. And I know it isn't fair on my part knowing this and not doing anything. Par tum janti ho papa ke jaane ke baad mere life me vidhushak ko pakadna is first priority and I don't want to drag you into this. Mai bas ye bata na chahta hu ki Trisha I do feel the same way. I may not say it but I do. My past is still my present and I don't want that to be my future. If it weren't for that fact things would have been different. 
I think I owed you an explanation. 
Happy Birthday! 
Raghav. "

There were very less moments in life where she felt emotional. This was one of them. Sure, she loved raghav. She may not say it but she did too. But the fact he openly admitted of feeling the same way made her heart flutter. Somewhere deep within her she wanted a future with him too. She hugged the note close to her. This was one of the best gift anyone had given her.

----
The next morning while she was getting ready for work, she opened the box tucked inside her drawer and wore the necklace he gifted her. It was beautiful. She ran her hands over the small blue crystal clutching it for a second a flashback of all the memories sweeping in. She was thrown back into reality by her mom on the door.

"Trisha Jane se pehle I want to give you a real birthday gift. Maine tumhare liye ab ladka dekhna band kar diya. Tum apna time lelo. Bas zyaada der mat karna please. "

Trisha was shocked. Her mom not wanting to see guys. She didn't complain. If she did, maybe her mom would change her mind. She just hugged her.

Although she did wonder what changed her mind.

-----
Flashback - During her party

Trisha's mom just thanked raghav for helping her. She had this inside her brain for a long time. She decided maybe she should talk to him about it finally.

"Raghav, kya tum settle nahi hona chahte?"

Raghav smiled. "Obviously, aunty. Par aap jaante hai. Papa ka murder jab tak solve nahi hota mai settle nahi ho paunga."

"Par beta tum kab tak rukoge. Woh nahi mila toh? "

" Nahi aunty mai bohut paas hu ab. I think mai jaldi apne papa ka justice de paunga",he said with confidence evident.

"Beta, mai bas tumse ye kehna chahti hu ki trisha ke liye, humare first choice humesha se tum hi the,"she said holding his hands.

"Mai bhi trisha ko pasand karta hu, ek baar ye sab khatam ho jaye mai khud trisha ke saath settle hona chahta hu",he smiled wholeheartedly at this thought.

"Toh theek hai mai bhi band hi kar deti hu ladke dekhna, trisha bhi tumhe pasand karti hai, humne dekha hai raghav. Tum perfect ho uske liye. Ab muje bhi dheere dheere meri ye ladke dekhne ki aadat chodni hogi, "she laughed.

" Bas ye baat trisha ko mat kehna. I think ye sab hone ke baad mai khud usse ye baat batana chahta hu. She deserves it. "

She just hugged him in response." Thankyou beta", she muttered. He smiled.

---
Office, next day.

Hello boys. She smiled and thanked everyone for her gifts. She moved to raghav just as everyone were getting to their job. Raghav noticed his gift on her neck. They both looked at each other for a few seconds when trisha mentioned a thankyou with a smile that reached her eyes. He smiled widely too, knowing he maybe have a happy ending too.

-------
All reviews, negative or positive are welcome. My inspiration has been from reading everything you writers write here. Its wonderful what you'll write . Please do review for my story. I hope you'll like it.😊

Part 2 on page 2

last part on page 4

Edited by nymphadora12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow welcome to the Agent Raghav forum. .thanks for this wonderful update loved it a lot
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

wow welcome to the Agent Raghav forum. .thanks for this wonderful update loved it a lot

Thankyou!! Glad you liked it!😊
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story dear loved it a lot .loved Trisha birthday celebration a lot .so raghav gifted trisha a pendant. the scene where Trisha hugs the letter is soo cute u have written that really wonderfully .so Raghav is Trisha's mom choice. wow .now what will happen pls do continue soon
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Awesome story dear loved it a lot .loved Trisha birthday celebration a lot .so raghav gifted trisha a pendant. the scene where Trisha hugs the letter is soo cute u have written that really wonderfully .so Raghav is Trisha's mom choice. wow .now what will happen pls do continue soon

Thankyou so much!😊
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome story, love the first part. Raghav giving gift to that to with such a romantic note. The conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom was nice. Waiting for the second update 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely start
It's nice to c some personal side of Trisha
In show why we still don't get Ratri is that they are just being professionals except for few cozy scenes they don't talk each other anything more rather there work
The gift was amazing blue crystal heart pendant and the letter was so emotional
Loved the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

awesome story, love the first part. Raghav giving gift to that to with such a romantic note. The conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom was nice. Waiting for the second update 

Thankyou so much!😊
Glad to know you liked it!
nymphadora12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Lovely start
It's nice to c some personal side of Trisha
In show why we still don't get Ratri is that they are just being professionals except for few cozy scenes they don't talk each other anything more rather there work
The gift was amazing blue crystal heart pendant and the letter was so emotional
Loved the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom

Thankyouu!😊
Yes in show they don't explore the personal side of anyone except raghav, thats the reason i felt like writing something that hasn't been explored in the show. Just a small point of view of my imagination.
Glad to know you liked it!😃
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly sorry for a late reply. I wanted to post it at night yesterday but then my internet gave me some problem. So here I am.
Lovely start. So Trisha has to be a part of a grand party, which she does not enjoy at all. She is more comfortable with a small party with people she is comfortable with. Poor girl...

Then enters Raghav with a present for her which he has packed himself... so cute.

Then the conversation between Raghav and Trisha's mom, interesting. Her mom would have realised by now that he is the one who always helps Trisha out with the excuses she makes. So she thought ki kyon na isi se Trisha ki shaadi kara di jaye. Also she must have noticed the way Trisha looks at Raghav. There is definitely something between these two.

Then the gift opening scene. Hats off... This just shows how special Raghav and each of his things are to her. She wears it the next day itself and goes to the office.

On the whole a lovely update. Will eagerly wait for the next part.