ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i waana meet these two too... Teju & Nammu...😊
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Everyone 
Why so less screen space given to RaGya when they have sizzling chemistry . I have no idea about RS shows so just want to know if she treats all her leads this way family drama over lead love life
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friends if I say u that u hv a chance where u can meet teja or nami, then whom will u choose? 😛
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

Friends if I say u that u hv a chance where u can meet teja or nami, then whom will u choose? 😛

For Sure Teju ❤️ 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
@sudhi...nice pics of the fan with Temish separately...nami is too cute showing the cool gesture...he is a sweetheart...it seems like in the nami...the guy behind the fan is jealous...😆...but sweet pic of Temish with the fan
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Hello Everyone 

Why so less screen space given to RaGya when they have sizzling chemistry . I have no idea about RS shows so just want to know if she treats all her leads this way family drama over lead love life

RS is definitely not EK who gives importance to leading couples and romance...she boils our blood with annoying drama...

EK gave us Abhigya from KKB...Abhiya from PKYEK and everything shown in her shows revolves around them but RS after giving Rosid of SSK...Swasan...Ragya...nothing revolves around them except for annoying family drama with vamp
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

both...but mostly prefer teju...😳
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

RS is definitely not EK who gives importance to leading couples and romance...she boils our blood with annoying drama...

EK gave us Abhigya from KKB...Abhiya from PKYEK and everything shown in her shows revolves around them but RS after giving Rosid of SSK...Swasan...Ragya...nothing revolves around them except for annoying family drama with vamp

Thanks Mages . So RS family drama queen I follow mostly EK shows which revolves around leads so was curious to know. But Ragya specially Temish have great potential . Hope they get any EK show .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Thanks Mages . So RS family drama queen I follow mostly EK shows which revolves around leads so was curious to know. But Ragya specially Temish have great potential . Hope they get any EK show .

All TeMish fans wish is the same that they get EK show.EK will bring the best in them also use their chemistry properly
Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail

All TeMish wish is the same that they get EK show.EK will bring the best in them also use their chemistry properly
Yup . EK shows intense tracks n story revolves around leads . She creates magical chemistry between leads.  Hope our wish fulfilled  .