Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
why are you not updating? ? its so full oc emotion & hurt & pain...I love this story a lot...plz continue today itself. .plz plz
divya_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why are you not updating? ? its so full of emotion & hurt & pain...I love this story a lot...plz continue today itself. .plz plz
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 start
Continue soon 
Do pm me d updates now on 
-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey everyone... as promised here is Part 2 of the SS... thank you so much for all your lovely comments... i will reply to all of them as soon as i can... i will post the next part on Thursday... Hit the like button and comment to let me know if you liked it... definitely let me know if you think i can do better... Happy reading!!!

PS: Not proofread.

PART 2 -

Today is the bestest day of my life... I have an elder sister... Roohi Di... and it is actually Ruhaan... OMG!!! Ruhaan is my Roohi Di... I dint even know that I had a sister... but when I woke up this morning I heard dadi crying... I ran outside to see her hug a girl who looked just like Ruhaan!!! I walked towards her and she sat down to look at me... She touched my face and said that she was my big sister... I was so confused... I don't have a sister... I only have Adi Bhaiya... I told her that and ran to my room...

Papa came to my room later... he made me sit on his lap like he does every night... I buried my head in his chest... I held him tight... He was my Papa... how can he be someone else's Papa??? Before I could say anything Papa told me the story... how Roohi Di was so happy the day I came... and then an evil lady took her away... Papa thought that the evil aunty had left Roohi Di with Bhagwaan ji... but Roohi Di came back... only for me!!! Then Shagum Mamma also came and said the same thing... She wanted me to go and meet my Di... I didn't want to... I wish Adi Bhaiya was here... he would know what to do...

It took me the whole day but I like Roohi Di now... at first I didn't like it when Papa wanted her next to him and only listened to her... but then Simmi Bua explained that Papa and Di missed each other for 7 years... 7 years... I can't stay away from my Papa for even 7 minutes... now I understand why everyone is still crying... I wish Adi Bhaiya was here... he would have loved to meet Roohi Di... this is going to be a big surprise for him...

It is evening and we all are having a barbeque party... even Di loves chicken like Papa and me... Bua and Mihir Mamu are dancing... I made Mamma and Papa dance too!!! I think Roohi Di didn't like it... I wanted to ask her why she walked away but Dadi stopped me... she said that Di needed time... anyways I love dancing so I also join the others...

We were having so much fun... suddenly Neelu Di started shouting... I turned to see Adi Bhaiya come in... I wanted to run to him... but I saw all the blood... He is hurt... Papa, Dadi, Dadu, Mamu, Bua... all rush towards him... I can feel Roohi Di come and hold my hand... I am not scared now... 

Adi Bhaiya says it is not his blood... he is searching for someone... for Roohi Di I think... he is walking towards us... his eyes are sad... but he doesn't even look at Roohi Di...

He walks towards me and kneels down... his eyes are red... I am scared again... why is Adi Bhaiya being like this? He holds my hand... now there is blood on my hand also... I don't like it... he wants me to go to the hospital with him... he wants me to meet some Ishita before she is gone... He says that I need to meet my Ishima... my mother... before it is too late... Adi Bhaiya needs help... my mother is Shagun Bhalla... who is Ishita... why does he call her Ishima? I am scared... Papa has a new daughter... and now Bhaiya is telling me that I have another mom...

Everyone is shouting at him for doing this... but he is not listening... he just hugs me and whispers... "Remember that Haar wali Aunty in the Iyer house... that is our real mom... we thought she was also gone like your sister... but she is alive... and she needs to see you!"... this is a lie... I push Bhaiya and tell him that he is a mean person... My Mamma and Papa are right here... I can't go with him... Papa grabs his shirt and slaps him... this is not good... Papa never hits anyone... he gets angry but never ever hits anyone... this is scary... And it is getting worse...

I see Adi Bhaiya hold Papa's hand and tell him that his Ishima is alive... that He, Roohi Di and I have the right to meet our mom... to say goodbye to her before she dies... Papa was angry till now... but now he is crying... Dadu and Mihir Mamu have to hold him... He asks Adi Bhaiya to tell him about this Ishita... But Adi Bhaiya just turns towards me... I need to know... who is this Ishita? Why is everyone so worried about her... I turn to Shagun Mamma and ask her this... but Papa answers... he says that she is my mom... my Ishima... Shagun Mamma looks ill... she looks at me... but her eyes are different today... I feel weird when I look at them... they don't make me happy like every time...I feel like she doesn't like me... She walks towards me but Roohi Di stops her... Both Bhaiya and Di kneel down next to me... Di says that she will tell me everything... but right now I need to be the angel that I am and help her out... she wants me to meet her Ishima... I want Di to like me... so I agree... Everyone is still asking Adi Bhaiya questions... but he just looks at me and says... "Come with me... Trust your Adi Bhaiya... Our Ishima Needs Us!"

..Honeydukes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update 
loved it
continue soon
thanks for pm
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pls make ishu f9 doon
Pihu is so confused about everything 
Hope shagun doesn't create a mess
Continue soon 
-mujna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishnavi28

awesome update 

loved it
continue soon
thanks for pm

Thank you... I have still not been able to connect with Pihu's character... So I was worried if I could write from her POV.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cool...superb
If possible please write raman's self talk too
Only a request,if its not in your mind, don't bother, I purely wish to see your way of writing:)
-mujna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingmanu

Cool...superb

If possible please write raman's self talk too
Only a request,if its not in your mind, don't bother, I purely wish to see your way of writing:)

Thank you! I am going to write Raman's POV also in the coming parts.
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just read both d parts together n they r too gud
adi point of view was just fab
he is only concern about his ishima nothing else
he just want his ishima to meet her baby
I just love adi n the way u potray him

n the second one
pihu she is a small kid
n believe what she is taught
ruhi n ishita unknown to her
she got ruhi today n everyone surrounding ruhi instead of her she feels jealous accepted
but she misses asi bhaiya
his only brother till now known to her
n when he came she was shocked to see his condition
n then ishima
she accepted bcoz of ruhi
lovely it was

continue soon
thnx fr pn