Frequent Posters

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
sammy - unresd my post on page 3
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very very very happy and awesome birthday to you Sidhant Gupta.. The most humble, amazing and loving actor I have come across from the television industry with talent oozing out from every vein..The character you portray Kunj Sarna he is absolute goals..the best husband, the best son and the best son-in-law and a person who loves and respects everyone...and the way you portray it with absolute panache and elan is super amazing.. May God shower all his blessings upon you.. Be happy and stay blessed forever and beyond that...Loads and loads of Love
dikshakilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SID

happy bday sid ... u r the only person which every girl want a better half like u .. every mother want a son-in-law like u .. u r the MOST WANTED MUNDA...hope ur every dream come to be true .. u r best both on onscreen as well as offscreen
I dont understand one thng ... how a single person can have all the quality of a perfect man U R PERFECT IN EVERY MEASURE
thanku so much for giving us kunj
u always remain in my heart no matter wht the situation will be in future ... and your fans always support u in ur hard work ...
once again happy vala birthday .. n thnku for everythng which u gave us in the form of kunj
                    KEEP SMILING
                   With love Diksha

DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDHANT !!!

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY , And Always 
Lots of hugs and kisses - Dee xx

Edited by DEE2803 - 8 years ago
_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sidhant

Twinkle  twinkle  like a star

Sidhant  u  r my  superstar!!

Wish u all the love and happiness of the world...

you are an amazing person...

you are a great actor..

hope u get everything u wish for..

sidhantianforeva!

sanju.

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really sorry if I'm late with my message...It completely slipped my mind!

Many many happy returns of the day Sidhant! May this day being you all the joy and happiness you deserve...May God also grant you success and fulfilment in all your endeavours...Wish you bucket loads of love on this special day and everyday onwards...You're truly a gem of a person and your dedication towards your work shines through in your portrayal of Kunj Sarna...A character all of us have come to love immensely and that is mostly because of the honesty with which you portray it...Your journey and growth from the beginning of the show till now has been astounding and you are one of the most loved characters to have ever graced our screens! Thank you so much for giving us Kunj and through him giving us a glimpse of the person that is Sidhant Gupta...Once again Happy Birthday and I hope you have a blast!!
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Birthday Sidhant.  May God's grace be with you and may His Love surround you on this special day and always.
Happy Birthday, May you have many more. As many as stars are in the sky. As many as the drops of the rain. As many as dew drops in the morning. As many as waves in the sea. As many as flowers in the world.

Wish you all the love and happiness on this special day.  You are an amazing actor. Your portrayal of Kunj Sarna is excellent. You are hardworking and loved by all. Continue with your awesome work. Scale new heights. The sky is the limit. We love you to the moon and back...Keep rocking.

Love Ya loads,

Jen

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A many many many many happy returns of the day , dear Sidhant Gupta ðŸ˜³ . Loads and lots of love and blessings ðŸ¤—😳... You have such a great spirit and dedication and you are all goals ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
Keep up this great work of yours and always be blessed ðŸ˜Š
May God bless you with everything that you deserve and worth of ! 
You just don't have any idea how much we all IF crazians love you n 'll keep doing so😳
Keep rocking !!  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š

(Anjum as well as Abhia2twinj4eva😛)
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alright people. Thank you so much!! 
And thats a wrap from my our side! You guys can still post messages but on the main bday post! 

take care 

thank you guys once again for taking time out and doing this! 

Countdown begins 

xox

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Filmi_Samy

Alright people. Thank you so much!! 

And thats a wrap from my our side! You guys can still post messages but on the main bday post! 

take care 

thank you guys once again for taking time out and doing this! 

Countdown begins 

xox

Samy this is not done okk😭