Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Am I the only one thats laughing at how everything has been so blown out of proportion on this forum?🤣

All I wanted was a break from studies. Then I couldnt decide what to comment on first. So I was making a post which I didnt post in the end because it was so sarcastic and blunt that even I got a little worried🤣

Please tell me your humourous souls are alive

Lmao I spent most of my morning yelling at idiocy and then laughing @ EVERYTHINF and myself and TEDDY IS BACK PEEPS LOL
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmi_Samy

lol naz i log in after days and see a 180 turn in the forum... not sure if i want to go through the posts now😆

The positivity gang has restored everything back to normal LOL, so happy you're here!!
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

hiii ppl.

the episode was great! i'meating kulfi

AREEBA I'm gonna cry I want mango kulfi 😭

I'm having a strawberry smoothie 😛
teddyyy thumbnail

I'm just going to gas us up and say that not everyone is on our level of intellectual🤣

On a serious note, I feel you Karen. I've had such a shit day thanks to my hayfever taking its toll. I've gone through a whole roll of kitchen towels because my tissues ran out. I even had a nose bleed with how much I sneezed at one point (which is nothing new for me) So I really just wanted a break and to have a laugh and I open the forum to all this nonsense. Kunj turning negative has got to be the funniest things I've heard in such a long time🤣

Anyhow, how was your day? Is your day?

AWWW omg meds are useless?
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Areeba I havent eveb watched the episode yet, it was supposed to be my motivation to complete this assignment which I'm half way through😆 Speaking of kulfi, my share of the ice cream is still in the fridge. Need to have it asap before it goes missing. Siblings are a foodie's worst nightmare I tell you ðŸ¤£

Hey Samy! Seriously I dont even know what to say to you. It literally went from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds. I dont even see where half the assumptions came from but it's a right laugh if you read some of them ðŸ˜†
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm just going to gas us up and say that not everyone is on our level of intellectual ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, I feel you Karen. I've had such a shit day thanks to my hayfever taking its toll. I've gone through a whole roll of kitchen towels because my tissues ran out. I even had a nose bleed with how much I sneezed at one point (which is nothing new for me) So I really just wanted a break and to have a laugh and I open the forum to all this nonsense. Kunj turning negative has got to be the funniest things I've heard in such a long time ðŸ¤£

Anyhow, how was your day? Is your day? 

I saw the Kunj turning negative post and refuse to indulge, I totally agree we are at a different wavelength🤣
What do you use for your hay fever, I can understand what you're going through my son suffers quite a lot from it as well, so I can relate to your sore nose.
My day was good had to head to supermarket for some fresh herbs and when I got there realized it was lunchtime, where finding a park is impossible, lucky for me a guy was leaving saw me and indicated I could get his park so my day was good😆
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

AWWW omg meds are useless?

I've been on antihistamine's for as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them by now. The doctors dont have anything better apparently so I just have to pray that my nose behaves most of the time ðŸ˜†
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

hiii ppl. 

the episode was great! i'm eating kulfi 

Hi Areeba haven't watched the episode as yet, how are you.
Oh and hello Teddy
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

you need to watch the episode memo because it wasn't that much brilliant either that you're holding it as a reward. 

omg i had to trample my roommate yesterday for ice cream! 
teddyyy thumbnail

I've been on antihistamine's for as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them by now. The doctors dont have anything better apparently so I just have to pray that my nose behaves most of the time😆

That actually sucks :/ I pray your nose begins to behave again LOL.