heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
omg fabulous
DD ones are just amazingg <33333
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely edits... 

After long time am seeing maaneet edits and their individuals were also Fab...Specially DD's chr wise ...Nice πŸ‘... 

Thanks for pm dear 
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome edits..loved dd edits...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow great superb fantastic edits yar..laks love u muah
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update ...
all the edits r wonderful..
kurbaan hua wala so beautiful...😳
nd drashti bday edits is so cute bt other edits of her different poses is so hot n fab..
gurmeet edits r also nice ,i like the secnd one te most ,he looks so cute n innocent in it..
nd lastly drasti bridal edit is very beautifulll...

superb work di...πŸ‘πŸ‘

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everyedit is awesome... Loved all of them...

But two edits stood out for me... The cover pic of maaneet hug and Naina's bridal look... Loved them the most...

Keep going... Looking fed for more wonderful edita from you...

Edited by -indu- - 7 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Update 7th march
Wow...lovely edits Laks
First maaneet with blue shades is amazing.
Banners are good.
Loved DD's individual creations, specially character wise handing with clips, that was best.
Loved GC's Edits too.

Thnx for pm

PS - FB pe dekhati hi hoon tumhare edits. :D 
priyasree thumbnail

Lovely edits ...especially DD's
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

Nice, i love blue so the effects and the colour for me works wonders plus its Kurbaan Hua, no one can ever go wrong with that

this ain't simple, i can only imagine the hours and hours of workπŸ˜† but love the effects. Nice banner

that baby omg is sooo cute, i think im in love ❀️. beautiful banner but that baby ❀️ ❀️ gish shes so cute. i love babies, give me a dozen cute pics of babies then i'd forget to eat for a day πŸ˜† like seriously πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ahhh i love this one, animated stuff gets to me way more,as you already know πŸ˜† but love this one

looks slightly haunted πŸ˜† probably isn't though.
nice work LakshmiπŸ‘

Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

EDITS ON DD

aww this is like the sweetest mesagge, love it πŸ˜ƒ

love love love this one, totally beautiful. DD looks drop dead gorgeous in the 2 central images. Absolutely love her curly hair, if only they showed her natural hair in any of her shows 
my bhabi has curly hair and im like totally jealous of her. i have fizzy weird hair 😭 that never smooths out no matter whatπŸ˜† just like me i suppose πŸ˜†

this is like the best though, love the work. must have taken you days i know it would have taken me a year πŸ˜† i love the outfit DDs wearing, it totally suits her. she looked amazing in that black outfit

you know that matrix add was like my favourite, watched it on lope for like months finally my sister calling me a saddo stopped my craze πŸ˜† but love your edit, maybe i'll watch it again and now there no one to stop me πŸ˜†

i love her bride looks, DD always makes for the prettiest brides and in almost all her looks she has a nosering. i've already told my counsin when she gets married, she needs to wear one. I'd buy it for her if i have to but shes wearing it and thats final πŸ˜†

Laksmi love love love your DD eddits, GC is good as well but you know i love like love DDπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thank you