Can my wish become their command?

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Well guys like all of you; I want a complete change in Sadda Haq. Looking at current plot and too much space given to Aryan, despite the fact that the character of ARYAN has failed miserably in catching viewer's interest😳

Many have given up over the show😲... I still think a thrilling and interesting story can be developed and there can be twist😳...okay, we surely are not going to demand for Sandhir reunion that soon😆...their relations needs to go through many phases but that doesn't mean we are ready for bearing anything forced or 360 degree change in Sandhir characterization 😕

Ermmm do I sound too serious?🤔 Well this is not my cup of THEA😛. Have prepared one small demand list for the creative though I know OUR WISH IS NO MORE THEIR COMMAND😳.

1. Wish one track on Sandhir...working outside ISRC, helping villagers, are wahi villagers jo araam se  tv pe asteroid tango dance live dekh rahe the😛, wonder latest idiot box in k pass kahan se aya?🤔 Okay the story of asteroid is over, but what about the after affects and collection of remaining part? 🤓I thinks the writers should work on this...if possible Randhir ko b thoda sa imp role de do...come on when they are going to show the better use of Sanyal foundation?😛 Fake Angel toh dusro ko loot k help kar raha hai...yeh toh wahi baat hui ek ki barbadi pe kisi or ko abaad karna. Cut the crap!!!🥱

2. Show some development in Sandhir story😳...for now cute friendship will do the job. Love shove abi nahi chahiye, Sandhir story ko once again beginning se dekhna hai...from friendship to care and understanding, trust and finally love. There is wide scope for Sandhir story, cvs ko thoda sa b business karna toh whatever they are trying to show on Aryukta just Show it on Sandhir,kaise jhakas TRP milte hain😎

3. We all know Randhir still feels for her 😳 and is just not accepting his feelings...socho guys kitna acha track milega if by chance Sanyukta comes to know about this? And puts in every effort for making him accept his feelings...irritating Randhir or cute lagta hai😛.  I wanted to see one track on Sanyukta after Randhir from season one, could have the same in season II...all depends on cvs if they know how to market their product

4. I would love Aryan meeting a tragic end in one of his mission😛, completely losing his memory and going away from Sandhir life, showing some leniency by not demanding his death🤓. His extra ordinary activities in the show have only disturbed true SHqians🥱. If this is not possible bring new girl for him and throw him out from Sandhir's life.

5. Sadda Haq is all about haq, when Sandhir are going to demand for their Haq...their life partner? It would be really interesting watching Sandhir choosing totally the opposite way demanding their right on each other (atleast koi ek) and Kishore playing an important role...of course against Sandhir😆. Kitna acha hoga...Sandhir nok jhonk, Haq chahiye b or mangna b nahi hai types 😳

6.  We all know Nirman is behind Maneka's death...so predictable!!! 🥱How about Aryan being the one behind her death? 😉 See he can do anything for Sanyukta's happiness lets suppose Sanyukta and Sumit ko Maneka ne restricted area se bahar ate dekh liya and Aryan ne yeh sab laptop screen pe dekha...Maneka ne socha another mission fail hone wala hai lets stop it but before that Aryan ne uska rasta rok liya now we all know he prefers mind talk...iss mind talk k chakkar mein or confusion and there he thought Maneka is a threat for Sanyukta's happiness so chalo uda do'😛...anyways he has killed many killing Maneka is nothing. Kuch b kro Aryan ko nikalo.

IMP NOTE:

Cvs, Please never ever try Sanyukta falling for Aryan...this will further complicate her characterization and may raise many questions  including was her love for Randhir true?'😳...in Durjoy Datta's words if it is not forever it is not love I hope he remembers his own lines and stops playing with the character of Sanyukta for supporting Aryan blindly

Randhir is the only character that is admired by majority 😳 the writers seriously need to give proper track to him, calm and mature Randhir promise kiya tha or diya kya? 😕Negative Randhir...? Do they really think they can make fans hate him this way, when we know the reason behind? Poor planning I would say😳

That's all for now...guys if you have any ideas please drop it for cvs, lets help them. They are running short of ideas hence, are working on the same things over and over again. Let  play the role of maseeha for them...they need it!!!

Edited by romaila - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Romi😳👏 inni badi post😭😛
Would love to see this in the show (from your suggestions)

Sadda Haq is all about haq, when Sandhir are going to demand for their Haq...their life partner? It would be really interesting watching Sandhir choosing totally the opposite way demanding their right on each other (atleast koi ek) and Kishore playing an important role

We all know Nirman is behind Maneka's death!How about Aryan being the one behind her death? 
 he can do anything for Sanyukta's happiness lets suppose Sanyukta and Sumit ko Maneka ne restricted area se bahar ate dekh liya and Aryan ne yeh sab laptop screen pe dekha.

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Right sandhir story need to start from beginning not directly from love theory.

Sanyukta manofying randhir is worthy to watch and makes the story more interesting.

One more wish😳
They can show how much sandhir missed each other in past two years giving a glimpse of that with background music, thier pain of separation instead of giving space to kaale badal🤢

Randhir playing major role in their mars mission or any other mission i like to watch 😳

Village main gaon ki chori rd pe line maare and jealous sanyu a bit of that is amazing👏
Edited by CrazyOeuvrer - 8 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortitude

Romi😳👏 inni badi post😭😛

Would love to see this in the show (from your suggestions)

Sadda Haq is all about haq, when Sandhir are going to demand for their Haq...their life partner? It would be really interesting watching Sandhir choosing totally the opposite way demanding their right on each other (atleast koi ek) and Kishore playing an important role

We all know Nirman is behind Maneka's death!How about Aryan being the one behind her death? 
 he can do anything for Sanyukta's happiness lets suppose Sanyukta and Sumit ko Maneka ne restricted area se bahar ate dekh liya and Aryan ne yeh sab laptop screen pe dekha.

you were suppose to post your idea for them😳
Inne saare ideas likhne the😛...post or b lengthy hojata agar kuch or add karti😆
Cvs kliye b mehnat kro

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyOeuvrer

Right sandhir story need to start from beginning not directly from love theory.

Sanyukta manofying randhir is worthy to watch and makes the story more interesting.

Randhir playing major role in their mars mission or any other mission i like to watch 😳

Village main gaon ki chori rd pe line maare and jealous sanyu a bit of that is amazing👏

Agreed...pehle point pe!😛
 line marne wali baat likhna bhul gayi😒
Dunno when we are going to watch jealous Randhir...aaj b Randhir jealous hua😆
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Itna lamba post   
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornAries

Itna lamba post   

Sree😡...drop ur idea for cvs😳
Saare ideas hain...am on mission donate ideas to cvs u see😳
Aurora2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornAries

Itna lamba post   

maine bhi second time pada first time bore ho gayi thi😳
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Romi main idea doon? Aryukta ki shaadi karwa do 🤣 bas aryukta shaadi sequence likh le cvs fir aur kuch likhna hi nhi parega 🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyOeuvrer

maine bhi second time pada first time bore ho gayi thi😳

what do u mean😲 ideas bure hain?😕