Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The forum has gone quiet in the last few days. Did everyone quit?
Raunak-Kaajal sangeet/shaadi coming up AGAIN? Who all want to see that? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like to watch marraige ceremony of raunak and kajal. What will be the plan plotted by janaki to separate them?
Karaali thumbnail
I think marriage ceremony is too much, considering Kaajal is new widow (less than 3 months)
But yes, it will interesting to see Janki plotting to throw kaajal out and the vamp troupe plotting to keep her in. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have been watching - just not posting because there is no-one to dialogue with - lots of views but no likes or comments 

- I am still surprised there is almost no forum activity - - trps and Kaajal's ratings are going up so obviously TV viewers are keeping it going  - now the love track is also progressing - I still think this serial is much better than many others in terms of a story line etc

I agree the sangeet etc  is a bit too much (not because she is a widow but I mean how many times are they going to get Kaajal and Raunak married)  - but Jaanki/villains/serials  like public drama - so I will go along .

Obviously  - Kaajal is not going to leave because for serials to work they have to have a location (home/work) -  where the hero heroine spend most of their time together

I thought Raunak's confession was good - he really does better in softer scenes - perhaps it suits his personality  - finally they give him sufficient dialogue and screen space. Vidhi was subtle and executed with finesse.   kamini/munmun still dont have a purpose but at least it a way of finding out what Vidhi is thinking.

Beats me that even after Kaajal saved Jaanki's wealth twice and his life (one directly, once indirectly)  her sui wahin ki wahin atki hui hai against Kaajal - talk about fragile self-esteem and an overblown ego.

I also love that Jaanki is trying to throw Kaajal and vamps are trying to keep her in - I guess they are Kaajal /Raunak shippers๐Ÿ˜†

Raadhika drama is a fast-forward for me.
Karaali thumbnail
I have been watching regularly too but don't post as much as the forum is so quiet. there hasn't been much to discuss as the murderer chase unfolded. I liked how they handled the whole thing.
I am not excited to see Kamini back - don't like her at all - too loud. I don't mind Munmun. Love Vidhi as negative 

I am little puzzled now where the story is headed but am ready for the ride! 
Karaali thumbnail
@EternalAsha - I don't watch Radhika drama either. That lady is trying too hard to be villainous..
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this show...Following it like crazy...would like to see more Raunak Kajal scenes :D
Karaali thumbnail
I haven't watched yesterday's epi but I found Thursday/Friday little boring. Hopefully they will either make the marriage interesting or make it quick!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Katori

The forum has gone quiet in the last few days. Did everyone quit?

Raunak-Kaajal sangeet/shaadi coming up AGAIN? Who all want to see that?

Uself wouldnt hv said this had you not cleearly whisked of our topics
Without any comment or notice.