Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont like reading long posts...dekha b nahi kya likha hai😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: romaila

I dont like reading long posts...dekha b nahi kya likha hai😆

thats good... i ignored it... i told u n monu that day , a girl from our office.. who is a big sanyu fan.. she is the same.. and u told me to invite her to forum so than u will make her a rd fan so  i invited her...🤣
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

thats good... i ignored it... i told u n monu that day , a girl from our office.. who is a big sanyu fan.. she is the same.. and u told me to invite her to forum so than u will make her a rd fan so  i invited her...🤣

OH...😆
I do not comment on post where i have to talk on real and  Reel together...sensible enough these fictions should be treated like a fiction and not what affect they have on our lives and what can be learned from them...seriously🤓
Jemimah90 thumbnail

OH...😆
I do not comment on post where i have to talk on real and  Reel together...sensible enough these fictions should be treated like a fiction and not what affect they have on our lives and what can be learned from them...seriously🤓

eggjactly.. we had a discussion topic on "WE" and she was taking the example of sanyu🤣.. can you believe it ?😆.. i was rofling the whole day...sanyu yeh sanyu woh... omg ðŸ¤£
romaila thumbnail

eggjactly.. we had a discussion topic on "WE" and she was taking the example of sanyu🤣.. can you believe it ?😆.. i was rofling the whole day...sanyu yeh sanyu woh... omg ðŸ¤£

You must be kidding😲 Sanyukta an example? seriously?😲🤣
Isse acha hai WE b band laga do😆
romaila thumbnail
Gayu tum ne Rakhi ka post barbaad kar diya😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Gayu tum ne Rakhi ka post barbaad kar diya😆

arey sachi mein she is an obsessed fan of sanyu... her name is mukta aggarwal and she is telling everyone sayukta dobriyal.. matbal ithni obsessed hai ki she changed her name...🤣..
now dont know her history but her original name is mukta but sabko sanyukta dobriyal bolti hai😆
rakhi was posting .. i was reading and loving it.. kuch comment nahin kar saki coz it was too good.. toh i clapped for her.. kisi pata tha she will post in bits and pieces🤣🤣
romaila thumbnail

arey sachi mein she is an obsessed fan of sanyu... her name is mukta aggarwal and she is telling everyone sayukta dobriyal.. matbal ithni obsessed hai ki she changed her name...🤣..
now dont know her history but her original name is mukta but sabko sanyukta dobriyal bolti hai😆
rakhi was posting .. i was reading and loving it.. kuch comment nahin kar saki coz it was too good.. toh i clapped for her.. kisi pata tha she will post in bits and pieces🤣🤣

Dont worry forum pe sab k comments read karegi to samjh jayegi and post pe koi n comment nahi milne wala 😆

Rakhi ne likha tha na scrol down woh part read nahi kiya😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Dont worry forum pe sab k comments read karegi to samjh jayegi and post pe koi n comment nahi milne wala 😆

Rakhi ne likha tha na scrol down woh part read nahi kiya😆

🤣🤣🤣
arey she told to scroll down , when i scrolled nothing was there ..😆.. tho i thooko comment but jab paste kiya toh part -2 tapak gaya..🤣 so i replied again😆