Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neasya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow awesome parts dear I read all three parts now and just loved them...
geet got her memory back and maan confessed his love for her and geet also replied that she also loves him...
that Rahul Sasha and Dev planned and kidnapped geet but geet meet her chotima their...
geet convinced chotima to go out of the captive by making her to promise on her unborn babies...
veer and his rescue team collided with chotima and the young girl and now are on their way to rescue geet...
im eagerly waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story. Please update next part soon
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please update next part soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet proved she is lioness
N all 3 fearing for maans reaction
Geet made her choti maan n princess escape
N they gave info to veer
Nice part
priyasree thumbnail

Chapter 47
Amazing update
priyasree thumbnail

Chapter 48
Awesome update
priyasree thumbnail

Chapter 49
Awesome n wonderful update
priyasree thumbnail

Sorry for commenting late
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 50 (A)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMSMILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

"Jaldi jao Gudiya ko bacchao woh unn jalaadon ke saath akeli hai. Hummei apne ajaname bacchon ki kasam de kar uss jhopdi se zabardasti bahaar bhej diya!" (Please hurry Gudiya is in captivity of those three ruffians in that hut! She forced me to leave making me swear on her unborn children.) Chitralekha fainted but Maan caught her in time.

Veer commanded "Captain Dheer, please see that these ladies are given medical attention promptly!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Get into position to attack! Mrs. Khurana should not be hurt as she is in the family way!"

"YES SIR!"

Veer along with a battalion of 15 people was going inside the hut to attack, when Maan wanted to accompany them. Veer requested Maan not to come in as he may be wounded as even though soft towards Geet, Rahul was still a terrorist and finally seeing no alternative he ordered, "As the commanding officer here, I order you to stay stationed here!" Which Maan was forced to listen as Captain Dheer was aiming his rifle in Maan's direction. 

The two Lieutenants entered the hut first from North side stealthily followed by the Veer, Gajendra and rest of the battalion. After entering few meters of the hut, they found two men lying unconscious on the floor and they were immediately taken into custody. The group moved further ahead and found a person looking like a villager sleeping, they bound his mouth (so he doesn't scream!) and captured him. Outside the hut, Maan was not called MSK for nothing, he distracted Dheer. Once Dheer was distracted, Maan slightly pressed a nerve at precise point in his neck thereby making Dheer unconscious for half an hour. Maan now quickly followed the battalion and found them near main area. Hiding from the battalion he followed them. Next the battalion entered the main area where they found Rahul, Dev and Sasha in deep discussion but unfortunately Rahul saw them. Rahul took out his gun and aimed at the two Lieutenants' direction, but Veer intercepted and fired. Now, Dev also saw the army men and started firing. Sasha, sat at a corner waiting for help and firing to stop. Luckily, Geet was away from the firing zone. Soon massive cross firing started and in this cross firing Geet and the babies' heart started beating very fast. Geet's heart was beating very fast resulting in Geet having palptations.  In the meantime, Rahul's goons at other entrances also arrived and there was massive encounter. Trying to evade the flying bullets, Maan entered  from the side of the main area, Maan was trying to reach his Mishty as soon as possible, but was unable in the cross firing. When Rahul felt that he is loosing the battle against the armed forces, he made Geet stand and pointed the gun at her temple, thereby stopping the firing. Rahul said to Dev, "Inn sabki bandook le lo. Aur agar nahi di to mai isko goli maar doonga! Commando Udayveer, iska pati Maan Singh Khurana kahaan hai?" (Take their guns. If they resist I'll shoot her. Commando Udayveer, where is her husband, Maan Singh Khurana?) Veer remained quite. "Kahin kissi bill mei dubak kar beitha hoga?"  (He must be sitting somewhere in a mouse hole!) Geet now started struggling listening to Maan's insult and replied back in anger, "Wah kya pyar hai tumhara Rahul Malhotra? Jisse pyaar karte ho ussi ko bandhak (hostage) banna rahe ho?" (Wow, what kind of love you have, Rahul Malhotra? The person you are suppose to love you have made her a hostage!)

"Mai tumse kuch pyaar vaar nahi karta mai toh tumse kewal hum bistar ho..." (I don't love you. I wanted to bed...) Rahul was given a tight slap across his face by Veer. Rahul was furious and put his finger on the pistal's trigger ready to shoot Geet. But before Rahul could shoot Geet, Maan shot Rahul's hand which was holding the pistal aimed at Geet. Although Geet was saved but as Rahul's finger was on the trigger of pistal, there was a  reflex reaction by Rahul's finger and trigger was pulled and a shot was fired. Hearing shot so close to herself Geet was shocked and petrified resulting in bursting of her water bag and thereby loosing her consciousness, but before she could hit the ground Maan caught her. Veer with his battalion arrested Dev, Sasha and rest of the hench men present. But in this chaos some how Rahul managed to escape! Army's Emergency Chopper was immediately summoned and unconscious Geet with Maan and Captain Dheer left for Khurana Hospitals in Delhi. Veer and Gajendra were needed for official protocol regarding the mission. During the chopper ride, Maan kept arousing Geet by shaking her but there was no response. "Geet utthu! Mishty utthu! Mishty please wake up sweetheart! MISHTY!" (Geet get up! Mishty get up!) Maan was for the first time in his life  panicking and felt out of control."Apne Maan ke liye toh utthu please Geet!" (Please get up for your Maan, Geet!) Captain Dheer, being an Army man had never witnessed so much love. He had only seen violence, hatred, despair, disappointment, pride, sense of honour but never LOVE! 

Soon the Army Emergency Chopper landed on the roof helipad of Khurana Hospital. Captain Dheer along with the chopper left for Army Head Quarters. Dr. Chauhan was already present and so was Dadimaa, RK and Vicky, on lifting the bedsheet, Dr. Chauhan was shocked to see Geet's blood soaked clothes and so was Maan. "OH my God! What is this? Rush her to Operation Theater immediately!" Geet was wheeled to the Operation Theatre (OT) immediately. 

After half an hour of examination Dr. Girija Chauhan came in her scrubs to the gathered family i.e. Maan, Dadimaa, Rajmata, RK, Vicky, Brij and Padmini (Veer had informed Vallabhgarh) and said, "Due to physical & emotional stress as well as fear of shooting Mrs. Geetika Khurana's water bag has burst and 80% of water or amniotic fluid has seeped out; being "placenta previa" (placenta below the babies) case, placenta has ruptured and profuse bleeding has started. Hence to save both Geet as well as babies life we have to do an Emergency Ceserean Section or Operation. Mr. Khurana, please sign these papers and please do the required formalities!"

"Has Geet regained her consciousness? Can I meet her?" asked worried Maan.

"Unfortunately no! Its going to take time. I suggest you all grab a coffee from canteen  in the meantime. Have you got any clothes for new borns?" Maan nodded in negative.

Dr. Shashank Gupta came and guided the tense family to cafeteria and ordered tea and coffee for everyone. Dr. Gupta especially ordered samosas and said, "Vicky tumhe haumari canteen ke samose pasand hain toh aaj jitna mann kare khaao." (Vicky, you love our canteen samosas so have them to your heart's content!)
"Aaj iccha nahi ho rahi uncle!" (Today, I don't feel like eating them.)

Just then everyone's attention was caught by news being broadcast on the TV in the cafeteria, "BREAKING NEWS WE ARE REPORTING LIVE FROM DELHI. Today we were informed that our army had managed to round up illegal arms cartel from an old barn in Hoshiyarpur. There was 3 hours of intense firing by army as well as the terrorist group before the cartel was weakened. The main members of the gang were Ms. Sasha Maheshwari, Mr. Dev Singh Rathore and many other members. However their leader Mr. Rahul Malhotra managed to escape. They had kidnapped 72 hours back, MRS. GEETIKA MAAN SINGH KHURANA who is wife of famous industrialist Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Mrs. Khurana is in the family way and the intense firing brought about complications and she had to be rushed to hospital ! Mr. Rahul Malhotra is not only a kidnapper but a terrorist as well and is wanted by INTERPOL! Military and Police are searching for him. If anyone spots him please inform police at once by calling on this no. XXX . Please do not try to tackle him on your own as he is very dangerous man! PLEASE BE SAFE AND STAY ALERT! That's all from Meenakshi Sarcar and cameraman Avinash Kochar!"

All the news channels were flashing Rahul's photographs making it impossible for him to roam about freely and he needed a place to hide and an attire to camouflage himself. He tried to camouflage himself as a rich business man so that ordinary people will at once not recognise him.

However it didn't work and his disguise was detected making him run for his life.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                    [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
          The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 50 (B)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME !!!

Meanwhile the Khurana family and Royal Singh family were eagerly waiting the arrival of their newest family members. But Maan was waiting for his Mishty to regain her consciousness. Two hours had passed, just then a nurse came running and said,"Dr. Gupta, Dr. Chauhan is calling Mrs. Geetika Khurana's family in OT's waiting room!" Everyone rushed in the direction of the waiting room with Maan leading the way. On reaching the waiting room, Dr. Chauhan congratulated Maan saying, "Mr. Khurana, you have been blessed with two boys and two girls!" 

Nurse came forward and showed the gathered family the babies, bringing smile on everyone's faces except Maan's. He asked in a painful and anxious voice, "HOW IS MY GEET?"
"Mr. Khurana, she is still critical as due to physical and emotional stress she had started profusely bleeding by the time she had arrived! Plus she had blood loss due to Cesearen Section and as she is a patient of "hemophilia", her bleeding is still not stopping!" Maan's jaws and fist tightened. "Have you seen your children?" Dr. Chauhan tried changing the topic, but Maan didn't respond. "Why don't you go and see your children, Maan?" Dr. Chauhan patted Maan's bck encouragingly.

"Doctor Aunty, I'll will only go and see them when their mother is out of danger. Can I visit Geet?" 

"Yes, but she is still unconscious due to extreme blood loss. Nurse, take Mr. Khurana to Mrs. Khurana's room!"

Once Maan left, Dadimaa came and hugged Dr. Chauhan tightly and said, "Girija, aap ka bahut-bahut dhaniyavaad Geet aur bacchon ko bacchane ke liye. Hum Maan ki berukhi ke liye maafi maangte hain!" (Girija, thank you very much for saving Geet and the babies. I apologise on Maan's behalf for his rude behaviour!)

"Nahi Ma'am! Mai unki mannosthithi (mental state) samajh sakti hoon. Magar mujhe ek baath ki khushi hai, ki pehle ka emotionless Maan abb emotions dekhane mei jhijhakta nahi hai!" (No Ma'am! I understand his emotional state. But I'm happy that aloof and emotionless Maan, has now started showing some emotions!)

Maan entered the ICU meant for VIP patients. 

Maan sat on the stool next to Geet's bed and held Geet's limp hand saying, "Mishty, apne Maan ko aur matt sattao, please wapis aa jaao!" (Geet don't trouble your Maan any more, please come back to me!) 

Unable to see Geet's pale face and lifeless body, Maan finally broke down. Few of Maan's tears fell on Geet's hands breaking her deep sleep and her fingers tightened around Maan, but Maan was so lost in his sorrow that he did not notice as Geet's eyes were still closed. Maan went outside ICU to a secluded area and called, "I want that bas***d Rahul Malhotra, Dev Singh Rathore and Sasha Maheshwari in my custody within 24hours. I don't want any excuses otherwise your company will be closed down!"

Maan had just called off, when Vicky came running to him saying, "Bro, aap yahaan kya kar rahe hain? Bhabhi ko hosh aa gayaa hai. Unhei private ward mei shift kar diya hai aur woh aapko bula rahi hain." (Bro, what are you doing here? Bhabhi has regained consciousness. They have shifted her in a private ward and she is asking for you!) Maan immediately left with Vicky. Maan entered the room to find everyone asking her to name the children but the babies were not present as they were pre-mature they were in the neonatal ICU.

"Gudiya, Ladkon kaa naam Digvijay aur Mahendra; aur ladkiyon ka Swarnlata aur Swarnprabha rakhte hain!" (Gudiya, why don't you keep the boys' name Digvijay and Mahendra; and girls' name Swarnlata and Swarnprabha?)

"Kya Dadi-sa, kitne old fashioned naam?" Brij said (Grandma, what old-fashioned names are these?)

"Kyun naa Ranveer, Akshay, Aishwariya aur Kareena rakhen?" Vicky suggested.(What about Ranveer, Akshay, Aishwariya aur Kareena ?)

"Vicky hummei apni par pote-pottiyon ke naam rakhne hain naa ki koi film bannani hai. Geet se toh uski marzi poocho?" Dadimaa said irritated. (Vicky, we are keeping names of our great grand children not choosing film stars for producing a film! At least ask Geet about her choice of names!)

Whereas Geet was lost in her Maan's eyes since he had entered her room, and Maan was lost in his Geet's eyes, both unaware of discussion going on around them.Their eyelock broke when the four nurses came and placed one baby at a time in Geet's arms. "Ma'am this is your eldest born child."
Holding her eldest son in her arms, Geet first time felt pride and maternal love for her child, she kissed his forehead saying, "Aaj se aap, "Samaan Maan Singh Khurana" khelayenge aur pyaar se hum sab aapko 'Sam' bulaiyenge! Aap Khurana khandaan ka Samaan (pride) bannege!" (From today you will be called "Samaan Maan Singh Khurana" and at home 'Sam'. You will increase respect and prestige of Khurana family!) Then Geet handed their First born and eldest baby to Maan and Maan kissed his forehead with pride. When he was going to pass Samaan to Dadimaa he held Maan's finger tightly, making Maan instantly bond with his first born child.

"Ma'am this is your second born child."
"Aaj se aap, "Armaan Maan Singh Khurana" khelayenge aur pyaar se hum sab aapko 'Amy' bulaiyenge! Aap humare aur apne pitah ke sab Armaan (wishes) poori karenge." (From today you will be called "Armaan Maan Singh Khurana" and at home 'Amy'. You will fulfill all of your parents wishes!) Geet handed their younger son to Maan. The moment Maan held him he started howling making everyone smirk.

"Ma'am this is your third born child."
"Aaj se aap, "Maanvi Maan Singh Khurana" khelayengi aur pyaar se hum sab aapko 'Avi' bulaiyenge! Aap humara aur apne pitah ka samaaj mei Maan badhayengi" (From today you will be called "Maanvi Maan Singh Khurana" and at home 'Avi'. You will increase your parents respect in society!) Geet handed the baby to Maan. Maan kissed his elder daughter all over her face.

"Ma'am this is your fourth born child."
"Aaj se aap, "Maansi Maan Singh Khurana" khelayengi aur pyaar se hum sab aapko 'Mannu' bulaiyenge! Aap bilkul apne pitah ke jaise yaani 'Maan ke jaisi, "Maansi" bannegi!' " (From today you will be called "Maansi Maan Singh Khurana" and at home 'Mannu'. You will be just like your father, therefore we will call you "Maansi"!) Geet handed the baby to Maan. Maan's daughter immediately cuddled into Maan's warmth and slept.

"Bhabhi, aapne sab naam Bro ke naam par rakhe hain apne naam par nahi kyun?" (Bhabhi, why have you kept all children's name on Maan brother's name?)

Maan gave Maansi to the nurse. All the four nurses left for neonatal ICU. Now Maan was finally able to go to his love, his wife and his Mishty, His Geet. Maan put his arm around Geet's shoulder and sat next to her and Geet leaned back in his embrace and answered Vicky's question, "Geet ka astitva Maan se hai. Agar Maan hai toh Geet hai! Jab tak Maan sakushal, swasthiye aur khush hain, unki Geet bhi sakushal, swasthiye aur khush rahegi. Kyunki hum MAAN KI GEET hain. SIRF MAAN KI !" (Geet's identity is with Maan. If there is Maan only then there is Geet! As long as Maan is hale, healthy and happy so is Geet. Because Geet was, is and will always remain Maan's! ) 

Making every one have tears of joy in their eyes at Geet's beautiful confession of love, but Vicky was totally confused and finally asked, "Magar Bro aur Bhabhi toh seperate entity hain toh bhai ke hone naa hone se kya farak?" (But Bro and you are different individuals. So how can bro's being there or not effect your existence?)
"Abhi humare bass mei nahi hai apko samjhana, jab apke zindagi mei pyaar aayega aap khud samajh jaayenge!" (Just now, its not in my power to explain to you. So when you fall in love you will understand.) Dadimaa said impatiently.

Just then Dr. Chauhan came and spoke in a surgeon voice, "I want everyone out of the patient's room except one female attendant. As the babies are too premature to be nursed, we will give mother's milk in the neonatal ICU. Geet you have stitches and cannot sit for long. Nurse lower the angle of patient's bed at once!" 

Hence the whole family left the room and assembled outside the room. Soon a debate was going on regards who will stay with Geet in the night?

"Mai rahoonga. Mai Geet ka pati aur bacchon ka pitah hoon!" (I will stay as I'm Geet's husband and children's father!) Maan said with authority.

"Maan beta, operation ke baad Geet ko uthne-beitne, nahaane-dhone mei madatt chahiye hogi jo ek ladki yaa aurat hi samajh sakti hai. Kuch din baad aap uske saath rahiyega." (Maan after operation, Geet will need assistance in sitting, getting up, talking bath, cleaning herself etc. after sometime when she is independent you can help her!) 

"Toh hum rehte hain." Padmini offered. (So, then I can stay.)

"Magar Rishi?"(But Rishi?) Brij interrupted not happy with the thought of absence from his wife.

"Ek kaam karte hain. Agle kuch raaton ke liye, Meera raat ko reh legi kamare mein aur kamre ke bahaar Maan aur Vicky toh honge hi. Din ke samy jab Rishi school mei hoga toh Padmini beti aa sakti hai." (Lets do one thing, for next few days, Meera can spend the night in Geet's room. Anyway Maan and Vicky will be present outside the room. Daytime Padmini can stay when Rishi is in school.) Dr. Shashank Gupta suggested and everyone liked the idea.

Rahul while playing hide and seek with Army and Police somehow manage to reach Khurana Hospital and in front of Geet's room. With stealthily step i.e. cat waiting to pounch on its favourite prey, mouse, Rahul entered Geet's room without making any noise. He slowly removed a sharp evil looking dagger camouflaged in his blanket like robe. He raised his hand holding the dagger and in the night light the point of dagger twinkled like a star. Rahul was about to push the dagger through the sleeping form of Geet on the bed when his hand was held back in a vice like grip. 

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)