Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
So all of us r Shraman shippers & want a happy ending but sometimes i find the views a tad biased. Granted tat each person will ve a different perspective of an issue. My prob here is when Mami was talking bt her dream, house etc every1 called her a freeloader, evil & lots of abuse.

But now when the loan has been repaid Suman doesnt care that Nanu ll not lose his house, debt has been repaid, that the guy whom she hurt & hurt paid such a huge amt. All that matters to her is clearing her dead mom's name & her aatma samman. What happened to that aatma samman wen her parents' irresponsible life style led to the auction of their house. Her mom did take loan. There is no solid proof that Khosla has forged the papers. How does it matter if her mom ultimately took 40L loan or 50L loan. She did take loan aft loan & they did end up on the street if not for Nanu. So instead of 10 debtors there r now 11 if u add Khosla. How does that demean her mom. Also only ppl within the family knew bt the loan. Even if this hadnt happened maami is not gng 2 stop taunting her mom & her mountain of debts. How does this really change things.

And how bt at least a little bit of gratitude for a guy who refused to extend loan to his own bro, refused to stay back even wen his dad begged him but who forgot the past insults/injuries postponed his London trip put all his plans on hold & actually paid a whopping 6C which btw is not even a loan since if not for Khosla the Tiwaris w'd not even b aware of the identity of their benefactor.

So just to satisfy her whim that her mom had taken loans from 10 ppl & not 11 & taken loan of 30L & not 40/50 or wat ever crap # the Tiwaris must spend loads & loads of money, Shravan must put his life on hold so that the Princess is happy in her Ivory tower.

Talk of double standards much!!!!

P.S BTW I am not happy with Shravan either. He acted without even consulting & getting approval from Nanu who is his mentor, Sr lawyer & also his client!!!!
Edited by Angels11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Angel i love u yaar🤗
just love u for this u have penned down all my exact tought but be ready to go through scanner sumo ko kuch bolna yaha pe matlab 

khiar samjh dar ko ishara kafi my hear went for Shravannn everyday more and more 

and last shot was par briliance i wish i brake the tv and could jump into the scen and could hug Shravsn😭

OH MY GOSHHH the last scene kya bigad jata self respect ka agar woh ek min ke liyey pala t ke dekh leti😭

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So let us recap.
Suman lost her parents when she was a child.
She had to grow up listening to everyone bad mouth about her parents.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.
She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
You would want your parents name tarnished, would you?
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.
Why is suman sad again? I forgot.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Couldn't have put it better myself!!! You are absolutely right. I am also disappointed with sumo's character today! You can actually never make her happy! Shravan was very worried because of sumo's reaction on Friday which is why he took such a hasty decision! MAYBE IT WAS RASH BUT HE DID WHAT HE COULD IN THAT SITUATION.But c'mon the guy pays 6 crores to save your house and all you do is complain! How on earth is he supposed to prove it in so less time! Apparently Khosla had submitted documents which had proved it was her mother's signature! This kind of behaviour is very off putting in anybody be it male or female! I am with you on this buddy. Maami is definitely not THAT evil.Edited by Juhi.m - 8 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu100

Angel i love u yaar🤗

just love u for this u have penned down all my exact tought but be ready to go through scanner sumo ko kuch bolna yaha pe matlab 

khiar samjh dar ko ishara kafi my hear went for Shravannn everyday more and more 

and last shot was par briliance i wish i brake the tv and could jump into the scen and could hug Shravsn😭

OH MY GOSHHH the last scene kya bigad jata self respect ka agar woh ek min ke liyey pala t ke dekh leti😭

The prob i c is most of the ppl in the forum r too young (saw a post where the person had mentioned that she is 15). So they ve all this ideals & dreams. Fantasize bt their Prince Charming. Many here dont live in India. So they dont even know the realities of Indian middle class women, joint families, education cost, marriage etc. They think the FL is an ideal modern women & the ML falls for this ideal woman. But sadly in real life its not true. No koya hua dost gives a cheque for 6C nor courts always help the poor & honest. Once ppl grow, mature, see real life, get married, face the realities of marriage & family in India they will realize what a bubble they had lived in.

But then wats youth without ideals & dreams!
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angels11

The prob i c is most of the ppl in the forum r too young (saw a post where the person had mentioned that she is 15). So they ve all this ideals & dreams. Fantasize bt their Prince Charming. Many here dont live in India. So they dont even know the realities of Indian middle class women, joint families, education cost, marriage etc. They think the FL is an ideal modern women & the ML falls for this ideal woman. But sadly in real life its not true. No koya hua dost gives a cheque for 6C nor courts always help the poor & honest. Once ppl grow, mature, see real life, get married, face the realities of marriage & family in India they will realize what a bubble they had lived in.

But then wats youth without ideals & dreams!

Agree whole heart4edly👏
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is not just Suman. Even Nanu hates it that Khosla has taken up his daughter's name like this. He made it very clear-  His daughter had written in diary of all the debts that had to be paid off..it is his pride in his daughter that is being shaken.
As for irresponsible lifestyle...nowhere it is written or told that her parents squandered the money away. Her father suffered successive losses in business...happens to the best of people too.

I felt it was good that Sumo never shouted at Shravan...she just silently reminded him...and he acknowledged his mistake. 
His mistake was that he did it without consulting her...she had anyway given up on the case and the house...and this was just a stalling move...and if he had consulted her, the answer would have been No anyway...So I guess he did what he had to do.

And it was not intended that she would come to know...Khosla was supposed to shut up...and withdraw the case...and Shravan might have planned to tell her that Khosla himself withdrew the case based on some other evidence Shravan had gathered...

Point is, Suman or Nanu were not supposed to know what made Khosla withdraw the case. 
isomers thumbnail
The point of the matter is not that her mom took the money. It was more that she gave Khosla the papers to the house as an exchange for the debt. So yes, it does matter that it's 11 instead of 10, because the implication that she gave away their house in return makes it important. Suman believes that her mom would never do that, regardless of how desperate she may have been. 
Also, I did not find anything wrong with how Suman dealt with the situation. She wasn't taunting him for paying Khosla off. To me, it felt like she was explaining her view of the situation. For her, her mother's image mattered and what Shravan did (albeit unintentionally) did affect it. She didn't yell at him, she merely explained what the result of his actions were. And he understood her point. He didn't take offense to her words, because he knew that, even by mistake, he did do what she mentioned. 
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanika.

So let us recap.
Suman lost her parents when she was a child.
She had to grow up listening to everyone bad mouth about her parents.
And then this guy comes out of nowhere to claim money that no one knew her mom had borrowed.

She turns to her friend, her true friend to help her solve the case because she could not handle yet another accusation on her parents of whom she has only memories of.
You would want your parents name tarnished, would you?
Shravan did pay off her mom's debt but in her mind, her heart, her world, her mom is a person who kept on borrowing money and that led their family to the streets.
Why is suman sad again? I forgot.

Her parents' names are already tarnished. Their house WAS AUCTIONED. Do u know how humiliating experience it is to ve ur house auctioned. My friend's uncle actually committed suicide. So her parents' life was so far blemish less & only Khosla caused the proverbial scar on the moon????

Also there is a limit to how much a person can GIVE, GIVE & GIVE in a relationship. This guy has actually put his bloody life on hold for this lady. Do u even know wat it takes 2 put ur career on hold. HELL i ve 2 give 1000 answers to my manager if i take 1 day leave & believe me i am in a high position myself in my company. So a guy has actually gone thru hell to help u. Do i see even a little teensy weensy bit of gratitude. Oh no coz for Sumo its always I ME MYSELF.

Why is Suman sad again. Oh u forgot. Let me remind u. She did not have her way as usual. After all not every1 including Khosla is a doormat pushover like her fav boy toy!
Edited by Angels11 - 8 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: isomers

The point of the matter is not that her mom took the money. It was more that she gave Khosla the papers to the house as an exchange for the debt. So yes, it does matter that it's 11 instead of 10, because the implication that she gave away their house in return makes it important. Suman believes that her mom would never do that, regardless of how desperate she may have been. 

Also, I did not find anything wrong with how Suman dealt with the situation. She wasn't taunting him for paying Khosla off. To me, it felt like she was explaining her view of the situation. For her, her mother's image mattered and what Shravan did (albeit unintentionally) did affect it. She didn't yell at him, she merely explained what the result of his actions were. And he understood her point. He didn't take offense to her words, because he knew that, even by mistake, he did do what she mentioned. 

So u drag a case in court for yrs together just to satisfy ur belief that ur mom dint give away the papers. To protect the name of the dead u put the living thru hell? Thats ur justification????

I just want 1 track where the FL actually does something to deserve the love of the ML. But since this is an Indian show tat ll never happen!