Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hanishank

yeah Sadie...
engagement hogaya...ab main khush

suha climbing stairs two times that to without solid reason...wash basin ๐Ÿคฃ
omg...so funny

Sam papad ks dukan...liked SWA and asad

jaya is too good today

Accha hua na suhasini ki exercise ho gayi. 
Jaya is a good hearted person theres no doubt in that but sometimes because of this nature she ends up making a mess because she wants to please everyone since her own husband is never pleased with her. Its a defense mechanism. 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I too was wondering how did swadheenta appear there before mami and suhasini.. ๐Ÿ˜† Adarsh was awestruck!
And in precap swadheenta will be awestruck! 
Vanshika blushing when suhasini said vanshika must have told you was ๐Ÿคข sorry but she can't even blush.. 
Jaya was too sweet today.. 
Swadheenta is feeling a lot more then what she is showing! like Adarsh said time lagega par pyaar hoga jaroor ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ
But as A Student of Business studies i can C Profit rate of Shopkeeper ๐Ÿ˜†
Height of Pyaar Ki takat ๐Ÿคฃ
Yesterday told my sis about Ring's measurement that The ring he'll be shown holding is for Swa ..

before watching online i prefer to read ur Post ..Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im sure Suha going to get shocks of her life once she sees the Ring matching to Swa's finger only and later the Mangal sutra(the nupital chain). I'm really looking forward to see her face when she will see these two things in the coming episodes.

Im sure she might wonder what she got and what she thought of Adarsh.

Sadie, as you said in yesterday post , its pyar ki taakath , everything falling in place, see Jaya also joined the band wagon of Swadarsh.
Edited by BenNevis - 8 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have gut feeling of Jaya, some how  going to make Swa  to end up at Jewellery shop
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is munching so much on Aam papad, I crave those while watching

Adarsh is sincerely trying to be Adarsh student! And Appa is hard task master!
Appa thinks Jivan is Adarsh- but Jivan is not Adarsh! At the moment kisi ka Jivan is not Adarsh! Everyone has their own tangles! Siblings know their Jivan ki ulzanein- where as Elders/ parents are completely in blind about how their Jivans are going to face Adarsh chaos! Soon!

Jivan data is sharp! Hope he sees how database here is on wrong mode! Appa is ready but Beti is not! Toh phir data sheet is worthless, no? Hope he gets it. It does seem he has figured out some virus in his beststudent=Damad balance sheet, with 12 day warning. How he reacts- is thing to see!

Liked Jaya's approach today, but just like Ahuja- confused where she will turn!

Little Ms. Freedom gave Mangalsutra back- let's see what she does with ring tomorrow!
Edited by spdp - 8 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sadie, I felt fr poor suha...two two times she had to climb those stairs [:-D]...n I feel fr myself that I had to see that two two times in slow mo...
Just coz u said, I watched the epi yaar...I excuse adarsh or jeevan ka bad dancing, kyunki the teacher himself doesn't know how to dance...

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a beautiful episode... swadarsh hug was the highlight.....she is eating aam papad in jet speed , iss halat mein gaya toh it will be huge profit to dukaan wala๐Ÿคฃ.. the confidence in adarsh that he can win her and she will say yes, is the hallmark of the epi..๐Ÿ˜›... dance steps were utter boring๐Ÿ˜†... and precap... i m still in lala landโ˜บ๏ธ...
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

I have gut feeling of Jaya, some how  going to make Swa  to end up at Jewellery shop

hoping for best ๐Ÿ˜‰
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

Sadie, I felt fr poor suha...two two times she had to climb those stairs [:-D]...n I feel fr myself that I had to see that two two times in slow mo...

Just coz u said, I watched the epi yaar...I excuse adarsh or jeevan ka bad dancing, kyunki the teacher himself doesn't know how to dance...

๐Ÿคฃ
sloww motion...climbing of stairs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†