Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rn94 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shalinii173

I am looking for FF where

Arnav has been kidnapped by Shyam (Anjali's husband) and keeps him in Subadra devi's house under the name of Dhruv and Khushi takes care of him, even Khushi thinks he's Dhruv Singh Raizada, Khushi helps Arnav to escape, later, NK, Akash comes and rescue Arnav.

Sounds interesting...
Dragontail thumbnail

I am looking for FF where

Arnav has been kidnapped by Shyam (Anjali's husband) and keeps him in Subadra devi's house under the name of Dhruv and Khushi takes care of him, even Khushi thinks he's Dhruv Singh Raizada, Khushi helps Arnav to escape, later, NK, Akash comes and rescue Arnav.

It's arshi ff:Submerged by InspiredSoul.
shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dragontail

It's arshi ff:Submerged by InspiredSoul.

Thank you🤗
punnaanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys I want help to find a story
Arnav supposed to marry Lavanya but she ran away..Khushi is Lavanya sister here..Both sides family agrees for Khushi as a bride and before she say yes she talk to Arnav separately and agrees...something like that

Guys please helpEdited by punnaanchal - 8 years ago
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Sounds interesting and thank you for the suggestion.
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: punnaanchal

Guys I want help to find a story
Arnav supposed to marry Lavanya but she ran away..Khushi is Lavanya sister here..Both sides family agrees for Khushi as a bride and before she say yes she talk to Arnav separately and agrees...something like that

Guys please help

Sounds interesting. Plz let me know when u learn the name.
ponderer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

Hi

Does anyone know the story where Khushi lives in the USA (San Fran I think) and Arnav has come from abroad for a wedding and Khushi picks him up in her car from the airport and they get along well etc. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks

I think it is 'walk the line' by 'GirlofFire' . I read this very recently. Its a pretty good story.
Here is the link http://arshi-chronicles.blogspot.com/2012/07/walk-line-chapter-1_9.html

shalinii173 thumbnail
I am looking for a story 
where Khushi was married to Arnav's brother and Arnav was engaged to Lavanya but soon Khushi found her husband cheating, later Arnav finds the girl is lavanya. He confront them in a boat/yacht and Khushi's husband (Arnav's brother) dies there accidentally...

gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am looking for a story 

where Khushi was married to Arnav's brother and Arnav was engaged to Lavanya but soon Khushi found her husband cheating, later Arnav finds the girl is lavanya. He confront them in a boat/yacht and Khushi's husband (Arnav's brother) dies there accidentally...

Its Maze -2 .. its  available in facebook . Arnav  khushi fan fictions by Madhu
shalinii173 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowri_19

Its Maze -2 .. its  available in facebook . Arnav  khushi fan fictions by Madhu

Thank you😊