Kaala Teeka Written Updates 18 Apr 2016

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to KT Updates 

The show begins with Badke papa asks purohit to prepare for maang bharayi rasam for Kali and Aryan 
Aaj hi kali ki maang bharayi hogi declares badke papa 
Kali pleads BP not to force her to marry so early.  SHe will marry only with his permission , but later . She pleads him not to believe in superstition and hurry her marriage this way .
Mad says lots of inauspicious things happened to Gauri so this was essential 
BP says not believing in superstition is also a kind of superstition only 
Kali prays to ram ji to show her the way 

Aryan arrives and declares he was ready to fill her maang 
Kali is shocked 
Kali prays to Ram ji to show her the way .

Yug tries to contact kali but her phone is unreachable.  He tries to call Gauri but she cuts his call
Yug then learns from the servant of sinha house that kali had gone to the ghar ka mandir for the maang bharayi rasam with aryan   
Yug calls the police and rushes to Jha house This update is written by Sutapasima for indiaforums 
At mandir Kali prays to the ram ji deity that his bhakt was going thru this difficult situation how could he stand there calmly ?? Why Did he nit do anything ?? 

At the mandir Aryan puts garland on Kali , gauri. Mad, BP and purohit are very happy , theu clap .
Then purohit gives sindoor to aryan and asks him to fill, Kali's  maang . Kali is distraught .
All clap and look expectantly but yug arrives in the nick of time and throws the sindoor ki dibbi   The sindoor scatters all over kali's head , hair n face .

Aryan angrily shouts at yug for doing this . This update is written by Sutapasima for indiaforums 
Yug says this guy is a thief , BP asks for proof   Yug shows him a foto from the Video 
Yug scolds Gauri for choosing such a bad guy for her best friend 
Yug reveals his real name .. Some Saxena and his occupation was theft  and fraud , 

Police arrive and reveal his identity.  He was resident of Delhi , and his occupation was fraud and robbery 
Police arrest aryan and take him away lyug reprimands Jha family for doing this to kali , for treating her as kaala teeka, for trying to destroy kali's life 
If they had done this curse would have befallen them , then no superstition or totka would have cleansed them of this sin 
Badke papa says they were saved from big sin.  Thanks Yug for this .He apologizes to Kali 

At Yug's house Leela is getting a janam parti checked by pandit ji.  To make sure all was OK. Pandit ji wonders that this was very good kundali   There was no reason why Visha veer Jha babu   should do puja with kala till.This update is written by Sutapasima for indiaforums 
Leela's bahu finds a janam parti  amongst the old papers she was selling to the kabadi waala .she gives it to her MIL leela 
Leela asks Pandit to take a look at it .
Pandit ji says it was very bad kundali of some abhagin , it had no good predictions / yog at all   But interestingly it was having the same handwriting as the other good kundali . Something was mysterious here he suspects .

Leela rushes to Jha  house, shouts at the driver to take out her car immediately 
Kali wipes out the sindoor but some of it remain stuck to her forehead 
Kali runs out to thank Yug, he is furious   Asks her not to be the sacrificial lamb for her badke papa   To have self respect . Yug scolds her why did she get ready to marry that man ?? What if he had not got the info and reached here in time ?? She would have married that thief ?? Where was her ramji ??
Kali says who says her ram ji did not come ?? Kali smiles at Yug and he remain silent .
KaYu eyelock .

Kali tells yug to tell Manji maa that badke papa had apologised to her , that he was changing , she smiles happily .yug warns her , that she should remain safe   He is scared for her safety .

At Jha  house badke papa scolds Gauri for selecting such a horrible guy for Kali he had to  cut such a sorry face in presence of Yug, she  Gauri says he used to talk so nicely and even kali liked him !! BP says she should have got his background checked   He warns her that in future if she took decisions for others she should be ready to bear the consequences too .
Gauri apologises. Madhuri takes gauri's side .

Leela on her way out notices Yug talking to manjari . leela informs Yug that she had kept Hanuman poojan and bhandara at hanuman temple next day , Tuesdayfor Yug's well being and good future , asks him to be present thee and feed a few poor n needy , she suggests taking his pishima along with him if he wished ,

Leela arrives Jha  house in furious mood ,she yells for Bishwa veer Jha ... she insults  Kali badle reducing her to tears 
 She throws the glass of drinking water offered by the servant amd shatters the glass to the floor .

Precap for tomorrow 
Leela gives two kundalies to vishwa and asks him to clarify whose kundali those were 
Vishwa says purohit ji makes several kundaliesevery month.  He did not know whose they were.  They must have reached leela's house by mistake 
Leela says if that is so , she wants to take gauri with her , as gauri had to go thri agninpariksha 
Gauri and Vishwa are shocked   

SHAME ON YOU COPIERS GET YOUR OWN UPDATES FOR YOUR SITES 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for creating the topic. me waiting too. Very excited for today.😆
msharma2 thumbnail
Thanks for the live updates
darshana23 thumbnail
I think Vishwa is going to lie that patri she got her at home is of kalis
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I think Vishwa is going to lie that patri she got her at home is of kalis

Vishwa pretends to be so pious but he has no morals and lies all the time. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Thanks! sounds a very nice episode. I will catch it later tonight. ðŸ˜Š
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Thanks! sounds a very nice episode. I will catch it later tonight. ðŸ˜Š

I will say Yug fills Kali's maang unknowingly 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Looks like writers like the word Agnipariksha😆.

Whenever i see Dadi I sometimes wish Kaali doesn't get married into this family.  She is another form of vishwa. If kaali's kundli is so good why are the options available for her so bad, except yug.😆
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Thanks for the update. Looks like writers like the word Agnipariksha😆.

Whenever i see Dadi I sometimes wish Kaali doesn't get married into this family.  She is another form of vishwa. If kaali's kundli is so good why are the options available for her so bad, except yug.😆

I so agree with you! Nothing has been good in her life so far - Manji was, but then Kaali loses her. Now just yug..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I so agree with you! Nothing has been good in her life so far - Manji was, but then Kaali loses her. Now just yug..

Even I agree with you 
if her kundali is so awesome why is she living a miserabe life ?? 
this proves kundali and janam parti have no correct predictions 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago