Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMissus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 3

It has been almost a month at work and she won't say she had a pleasant sail,it has been very bad at time.Urvashi had made sure she was doing the work which was of not much interest and waste of time and Shravan has been backing Urvashi with all the support he can gave her. 

She was missing her parents and badly,it has been long time since she has seen them and with all the confusion and weird behavior of her boss it was making her homesick and emotional.

All she wanted to do was hug her mother but chances were non and she knew that,"Ma ko call kar leti hoon"she thought but then remembering she was not to leave in another hour as she was stuck with extra work.

Alone that was what she was in her office,each and every single person was gone and here she was romancing the files all thanks to her kadus boss.How she hated him right now and wanted to shout how can everything be alright. Hungry and over worked that was what she was at the moment.All this confusion was getting on her,she wanted to see him talk to him and wanted to find out about his bloody problem.

"Hey Bagwan I hope he falls and break his legs"

"Nahin Nahin i hope he has lost of voice" imagining how that will be like she has that soft smirk on her face all lost in the thoughts that she did not hear her door clicking open.

Hmmm and she was stunned to see the kadus standing in front of her.stunned she was not expecting him to step in her cabin,she was in lost of words he was suppose to be gone what was he doing here staring at her like she has murdered someone.

"Are you done cursing me ya aur kuch baki hai" she bite her tongue because she has so much to say.He was looking so good with those deadly stares she wondered.

No I am done she managed to say and got not much relief from him.

He was frustrated and very much pissed at her, it was most probably her affecting him that being a problem rather then her cursing him.He has tired being indifferent with her and being super mean.Giving her more work then she could handle.letting Urvashi boss her around and many more childish doings. 

He gave her a stern look as if saying you are not good enough to be here,She sensed something and tired opening her mouth but was stopped mid way.

"Kadus" she whispered

What you said something,he almost shouted at her frustrated.

She started blabbering and accusing him as how he was being unfair to her and how she was so hungry,"I am missing Ma so badly", and I am so hungry why do I have to work so hard.She was on verge of tears and she was staring at him and those huge tears were affecting him.

He felt bad real bad tears in her eye made him realize what he was doing, He was apologetic " I am sorry" 

She was shocked no not that she was baffled was she hearing right,did something hit her head or was she dreaming.

It's off you can leave and can continue with the work tomorrow, he said with attitude which was not needed.Guilty that was what he felt but he knew how to fake over the years he has mastered the art of masking. 

She looked at her watch and gave a frustrated look,looking at her if saying what now he glared. picking up her bag and gathering her stuff she looked lost as to wondering what to do next."What now" he said with frustration dipping tone.

All your fault she said losing her cool, now how will I go home it's so late and my car is at garage.It's almost 11 do you know how unsafe it is for a girl, oh how would you know because you are all so self absorbed she shouted at him.

He was at a boiling point no one ever talked with him like this and not a employee at her position,he lost it all he was hearing was her accusing and labeling him as MCP and Bam he did the unthinkable.

His lips were on her's kissing her forceful pushing her backwards till she was against the wall,shocked out of her wits her eye wide with shock getting hold of herself she pushed him way and in her angry pounced on him her lips attacking his.

P.S - Thanks to all who liked and commented it means very much to me and to all the stalkers thanks for coming and having a look at this FF ... 

Hope I will be able to continue this and many will come aboard to read it 
TheMissus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks alot
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super cute 😳 ..plzzz continue soon
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was cute..
Continue soon 😳
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oo laa laa!
Suman finally exploded
So did Shravan, didnt he?
I cant wait to see what this explosion will lead to
So continue ASAP
ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update was awesome 👏
How he just let urvashi Treat Sumo badly
So out of frustration They Kissed
Waiting for next update..
Plz do it ASAP
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update dear 😆 she finally explodes at shravan and he kisses out of frustration ..waiting for the next part ...till then take care.
potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
angry kissing? That's interesting!
update soon!
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Omg romance in angry mode ...nice I like it 😉 😊
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4