Celebrating the Brilliance-200 Epi of Tashan e Ishq

Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Yes its 18 april the day we all have been so excited for,Last year on 10th August a show was launched. Who knew it would become such an integral part of our lives.

Now we live with and for the tashan and fall for the ishq in it every single day.

So lets celebrate  200 episodes of tashan and ishq and  brilliance.

It all started with the enmity between 2 families.

The Luthra's and Taneja's.

the enmity didn't hinder the blooming love story of Twinkle Taneja and Yuvraaj Luthra.

Her mom Leela Taneja strong independent single mother chooses a boy for her daughter.The NRI family.Kunj Sarna the latest eligible bachelor in town.

They meet in a party.Her in a beautiful pink dress and him looking dashing in his suit

The meeting is beautiful,magic and dreamy.

Through many twists and turns and tensions they got married.They were amazing friends but the twist that came shocked us all.
Yuvraaj Luthra was the villain.He had trapped twinkle in his web of love very intricately and was just looking for the right chance to hurt her and avenge his mother. 

They faced alot together also learned about each other. Kept up pretenses for the world but through it all they realized others goodness.
Whatever happened they didn't disrespect the sanctity of marriage.
Twinkle and kunj redefined love for us.
They showed love is not just elaborate  gestures and midnight confessions.Its about mutual respect and care. Facing any and every problem they stand tall side by side.Gaining courage from the other.when one is down the other never falters in giving support. Be it through family issues or the enmity with luthras they have faced it all. Yuvraaj's undying obsession bordering psycho illness never deterred kunj from standing by her side instead it cemented his resolve to protect his love from every harm.
They both are so different yet so compatible as kunj said those magic words we held our hearts and cried tears of happiness at how beautiful and magical the moment was.

Edits credit to the talented samia aka belovedsidni
Edited by Iansomer1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iansomer1 thumbnail

The beautiful twinj vm to celebrate the journey of 200 episodes by our very own talented inhouse vm maker

ANU AKA PREM_DIWANI

Thankyou anu.

Iansomer1 thumbnail

edit by iansomer

Celebrating 200 episodes of brilliance how can we not celebrate the actors. The brilliant ensemble who fit together like a piece of a puzzle.
The brilliant tashan trio Sidhant Gupta playing kunj sarna. Jasmine Bhasin as twinkle taneja and Zain Imam as yuvraaj luthra. They have brought to life 3 magical characters who have captivated us into the tashan world and gripped our hearts.

Our hearts race seeing kunj's protectiveness his love and respect for woman around him is commendable. Sidhant portrays his love for twinkle so earnestly and intensely that i am sure we all want a kunj in our lives. Oh the woes of not finding one i am sure my fellow members heartily agree. Finding Kunj sarna for ourselves is not easy.

Jasmine bhasin has played twinkle amazingly. Her subtle nuances to the character make us laugh and smile at her antics.
Twinkle is someone who will cross any limit for her loved ones yet she is fun loving an adventurous and a little silly sometimes but she teaches one should enjoy life to the fullest.

Zain Imam the perfect villain.His sweet caring and kind persona off screen is such a contrast to his on screen avatar of a obsessed ex lover. His appearance on your scree will make your heart race and not in a good way but in a scary way. He plays the stylish witty psycho villain brilliantly. His quick change of expressions from normal to psycho are so quick if you blink you will surely miss it. Hats off to his skill.

We pay tribute to the whole cast for an amazing show. each of them blend into their characters so well that we can not find a trace of the actors onscreeen. its just the characters we can see and feel. Hats off to the whole cast.

Thankyou tashan e ishq team for giving us an amazing show with brilliant and strong characters. Tashan e ishq wouldnt be same with out you all creative writers and crew.

so now that celebrations have started albeit late why don't we party hard.
Share your first experience about the show.

Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ian  an awesome 200th episode celebration.
Loved it.
Let the party begin.🥳
Iansomer1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duumps

Ian  an awesome 200th episode celebration.

Loved it.
Let the party begin.🥳

thanx nats.

lets  party slightly late sorry for that lol but better late than never
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is no fixed time for celebrations
I am always ready.
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is LOVE
Awesome post!
What better way to celebrate right?

Iansomer1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha-k.

Wow it's so AMAZING!!!

thanx anisha😃
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Omg ian when you made this..
Its brillient ..
Sory late but i ddnt knw about this i thoght you have not made this ..
Exectly as rags said there is no better way to celebrate then this...mind blowing
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am ready for 200th episode party just tell be i will be there. Ian let the party begin🥳 Edited by tikit - 8 years ago