Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Nvm😳
Edited by Banjaaran. - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikki22z

after speaking so much non-factual shit, u say this to me? what a bloody hypocrite, in which world did jenny earn more than KSG and was "rich" and in which world does a woman give a man alimony, ridiculous, in which world was shraddha rich??πŸ˜• Kuch bhiπŸ˜† jalne ki booπŸ˜† keep at it ur ridiculous statements are only entertainingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† they are too ridiculous to rile me upπŸ˜† try something new

To rile you up I need to write one word 'Gober', you will loose all your sanity, and start jumping left right and centre. πŸ˜†

This big fonts are proof that you are burning. Jalne ki booh apne andar se hi aa rahi hai, stop finding outside ki aag kaha lagi hain.  πŸ˜†

Of course I am jealous of you, you have have ATs, 224570096530000 ids, bhagwan like grover, you get new devi after every 2 year. What do I have? I can't handle even one Id properly  πŸ˜†

When he started dating shraddha, obviously shraddha was a star, she had worked in chudiyan, krishna arjuna , hosted reality shows, films, episodic shows, her fashion designing bussiness which she established with her own money. If you think shraddha is no body in front of your lord then you are right, even Ambani are nobody in front of Lord.  πŸ˜†

Shraddha was still getting offers when lord was flying duppatta, but she wanted to concentrate on her business. There was a reason lord selected her, and she threw lord out of her life not the other way around, she was not ready comprise with her dignity and bed Leela of Lord. 

After shraddha dumped him, he found jenny who was a rising star in TV at that time. It's as simple as that.

Chalo, go and find Chinese lehengha and start practicing Chinese dance step. Shadi me koi kami nahi rehni chahiy. Not like this is last chance, shadi sirf ek baar hoti hain is not case with grover, you'll get chance to attain many more weddings of same lord, Lord wahi ladki nayi, but still you should look perfect in every wedding. 
Edited by Divine-Pearl - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

To rile you up I need to write one word 'Gober', you will loose all your sanity, and start jumping left right and centre. πŸ˜†

This big fonts are proof that you are burning. Jalne ki booh apne andar se hi aa rahi hai, stop finding outside ki aag kaha lagi hain. πŸ˜†

Of course I am jealous of you, you have have ATs, 224570096530000 ids, bhagwan like grover, you get new devi after every 2 year. What do I have? I can't handle even one Id properly πŸ˜†

When he started dating shraddha, obviously shraddha was a star, she had worked in chudiyan, krishna arjuna , hosted reality shows, films, episodic shows, her fashion designing bussiness which she established with her own money. If you think shraddha is no body in front of your lord then you are right, even Ambani are nobody in front of Lord. πŸ˜†

Shraddha was still getting offers when lord was flying duppatta, but she wanted to concentrate on her business. There was a reason lord selected her, and she threw lord out of her life not the other way around, she was not ready comprise with her dignity and[B] bed Leela[\B] of Lord.

After shraddha dumped him, he found jenny who was a rising star in TV at that time. It's as simple as that.

Chalo, go and find Chinese lehengha and start practicing Chinese dance step. Shadi me koi kami nahi rehni chahiy. Not like this is last chance, shadi sirf ek baar hoti hain is not case with grover, you'll get chance to attain many more weddings of same lord, Lord wahi ladki nayi, but still you should look perfect in every wedding.

@ bold ROFL πŸ˜†clean bowledEdited by beingdumb - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ perfect
And, this lukha is getting married with bips for money. Langoor ne angoor dundh hi liya.  This is what we call gold digger. 

πŸ˜†

^^ perfect

And, this lukha is getting married with bips for money. Langoor ne angoor dundh hi liya.  This is what we call gold digger. 

πŸ˜†

I have already given up and told u that u r right man, enjoyπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ he used shraddha, jennifer and bips for money, he has no money of his own, as simple as that😊
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago

^^ perfect

πŸ˜†

You're comments are too good  πŸ˜†  

Why do you think he's marrying Bips?  πŸ˜‰   Usko Bips ki aankhon mein $ 15 million dikhte hai  πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ksg has one devoted loyal secretary ,works for him 24/7 without any salary
How cute

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Ksg has one devoted loyal secretary ,works for him 24/7 without any salary

How cute

And ur obsession with me and Grover is freaky SJ fan lol, u obviously felt bad that u couldn't enjoy the bashing to the fullest due to me, too bad Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

And ur obsession with me and Grover is freaky SJ fan lol, u obviously felt bad that u couldn't enjoy the bashing to the fullest due to me, too bad

Dude where i mentioned ur name?why u love urself so much that u think everyone is talking abt u?and who da hell is SJ? Chal aab bakwas ladki,faltu ke footage khane aa jati hey