Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Sunday 17th April 2016 ep 221 My Take ~ Sick Jokes!    

Calamity within a family, either makes it or breaks it.  Setbacks  can do within  seconds  what years of falling out cannot. The sight of a loved one suffering , moves the heart and washes away false  pride and arrogance and replaces it with  a humbled self ,meek, self effacing and forgiving . Where once conflict resides, lies reconciliation  and resolve.  Variations  ,modifications  and conversions   take place in personalities . All this due to the infirmity of a loved one. Today's episode  reveals   certain alterations taking place in   kanak's behaviour  towards  Dhani ..when her son  appears  unlike himself.

His pranks have gone far enough this time, his jest this time disqualifies laughter, instead it warrants heart wrenching tears , surely he should know that? It's not her alone  who suffers but it's his whole family who is distraught  by his condition, Dhani muses as she  looks through the glass  porthole door into Viplav's intensive care room. Only  recently he had  jested  about  how many visitations  do deities expect from followers? do more visits mean greater amount of blessings? she recalls  reprimanding him, hearing him  talk like so , it's hard to believe he  is the high priest s grandson?  ot good to  scoff god !dear god she prays , give this man some wisdom  into understanding that it's god   who helps us to come out of troubled  times  and protect  us from evil. She had tripped and he had caught  her in his arms! and contested that he too is her protector then why only god she mentions? Dhani  had assured him, to her he was significant as god himself .How Viplav had laughed and humbly maintained he was no godhead , but a simple ,ordinary  man! content in receiving her lifelong companionship!  Dhani weeps it was his wisecracks  and funny turns  that  kept her going then! and now give her hope that he will  be well again  Yes it's   her gods  Dhani invokes now to bring out  her beloved husband out of his critical condition. ..she cries, and her tears call out to him from the cabin porthole reminding  him of his words, he   will never leave her. So what s this disregard from him? she stands before him! and he is away with oblivion! ignoring her! she's had enough of his humour!   it's not funny! he needs to  open his eyes!  cant he see she's not laughing but crying! hear her out! and stop teasing her and open the eyes vip! ..dhani  sobs her heart out..

Runs crying back to his distressed family who sit huddled by the altar in the hospital . Dhani herself needs emotional comfort. The one who has never accepted her as  Viplav's wife ,as the daughter in law of this family, Kanak  turns up and stares at  Dhani's hair  parting.. for the very first time  struck by trauma .. she looks for  that, in  Dhani's hair parting  that which indicates  to the world as it looks upon  Dhani.. that she is married and her husband lives! Today Kanak's haughtiness sheds off spiky scales from her body and emerges from underneath , a distraught mother who only wants her son alive !! she spots  Dhani's hair parting  part bland and demands she line it with vermillion! That which vouches for her  son's longevity! Not with a heavy heart, but with angry yet contrite heart, Kanak herself  dips her widowed fingers in the red vermillion and then smears it on  Dhani's forehead!.. begs this widow! now her beloved Viplav's wife vermillions for her son's life! Kanak  warns   Dhani, her vermillion should be obvious !not  bland  as it  signifies the name of her son Viplav! as  long as its visible! it  speaks of her son's life!  Kanak chastises her that the colour of vermillion  is not white but red! wear it in her parting! so her  Viplav  is  granted a long life!   Kanak commands, Dhani looks tearfully into the piercing eyes of her  Viplav's mother... today Viplav  didn't  grace her  hair parting  with  vermillion,  the woman who bore him did.. such is the love of  a  mother for her son! that she  willingly scales mountains of pride! for her son's life!  Such is the power of catastrophe, humbles many a hard hearted!  Dhani begs forgives from   Kanak as she falls to her feet and weeps bitterly. Shalu hugs   Dhani and all of Viplav's family are joined together in the bond of grief.

The doctor comes and reports Viplav's condition is critical ,  will be under observation for  the twenty four hours. Dashrant is desperate for his grandson's life to be saved.. he'll go to any extent to  save his child Kanak as a mother becomes weary and after the doctor leaves . she reverts back to  what Dashrant had once spoken about  Dhani's horoscope that she has the   widow hood yog which meant her son would die , as he  married  Dhani! because of  Dhani he is this condition , that she is jinxed! and he now battles between life and death!  Dhani hears   Kanak's, distraught  hysteria!  The time had come  now for Dashrant too , when he confesses to the lie he had concocted  to stop Viplav  from marrying Dhani! he owns up that  Dhani's horoscope  had no such bearing it,  is a lie! a complete lie..best prayers be said for Viplav.

Dhani once again dithers by the age old stigma upon her , despite the fact that Viplav had said to her  he never believed in such horoscopes. Within   Dhani lies the desperation   that  this horoscope of hers doesn't come true.  Dadi ji  said Viplav needs prayer..She heads out of the hospital to maata's   roadside   temple.   Dhani will put her problem before the deities ,they will take her and her family out of this problem.  She has a heart to heart prayer session with the deity..  dear god,  is it true that  only sorrow is written in her life?  but it's not fair that  due to that, Viplav has to suffer.. she will fight her fate to save Viplav's life!she has full faith in her devotion , and in god's mercy. Dear god, either grant Viplav his life, or take her life!she has taken her decision, now  he should take his  Dhani prays.. then  with complete faith and devotion she ties the sacred red thread round the trunk of the tree.. she circumambulates  with the thread around the tree..  In the hospital  Viplav takes a bad turn, but  Dhani  carries on walking around the tree. A storm rages ,as suspended bells clash and clang  against each other! But  Dhani walks and walks till her soles give way.. but then she goes  around the tree on her knees.. Viplav seems to sink.. but  Dhani  rests her head against the altar and cries out Viplav!!  and passes out exhausted..

He hears her call his name, and life blood circulates in his body as he comes alive at the call of his beloved! The medical team with him smile , to see the patient had regained consciousness.

Raja laxmi finds  Dhani   her head resting on the altar. Rajlaxmi  is the bearer of good news that Viplav has regained consciousness!!  Dhani  calls out Viplav!

Viplav is back in his bed at home surrounded by all his loved ones.  Dhani   kneels by his bedside dada ji says he's arranged three day veneration for Viplav at  he temple.  Shalu yet again apologizes to him and he advices her ,next time  she decides to fall  in love  she needs to judge the person..  for love can build and it can break also.. Viplav moves the pillow under his head and groans loudly!and  Dhani bites his head off for moving , without asking for  her help ,while she's right beside him! Dashrant  pulls his leg,  that Viplav got told off by  Dhani!.. the family look  pretty as a picture  ..well nearly .. Kanak still seems to be in a huff , keeping up tough appearances ...  

Overall a relieving episode .. as Viplav is well! Not sure of  the nature or scale of his injury .. still all good! best scene for me was  Kanak  and  Dhani vermillion bit. Eisha yet again  gives life to the character of  Dhani..  hamlet53 18.4. 16

Precap: is the visitor Dashrant's sister? Clearly doesn't know abou Viplav's marriage. Is that why  Dhani is being introduced as a maid?  so this is the new track? sounds dull...cvs wake   visit the forim ,take on board how we feel.. give ustracks  related to  benaras... plight of widows  deal with dulari'spast.. indrani's  past   tanya... give viplav a  case  to fight

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud mrng hammi...😊😊
Aaj itna jaldi post aagaya...😊😊 otherwise u use to make me wait for ur posts...😆😆

Thank you so much
...as usual wonderful take hammy...n d best part was that of KT n dhaani...😊😊
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A wonderful post...loved it ...I could visualize the episode through your words...Thanks hammie👏👏
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the wonderful post...love to read your posts..
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for such lovely posts!!!!!
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for  the wonderful analysis of yesterday episode .   you have differentiated very beautifully about Calamity in the form of Storm .

Can you explain about sick jokes ( I havenot  get it properll)

• Loved the way  explained about the Fatal parted Vermicillon, how a widow a mother is appoaching to her daughter in law according to Kanak Style - (She is not accepting , but she is approaching due to son love ) - She came to  know about the power of love of her son .

. A storm rages ,as suspended bells clash and clang  against each other! But  Dhani walks and walks till her soles give way.. but then she goes  around the tree on her knees.. Viplav seems to sink.. but  Dhani  rests her head against the altar and cries out Viplav!!  and passes out exhausted..

He hears her call his name, and life blood circulates in his body as he comes alive at the call of his beloved!

The  above tagline is old tradition and tested thread , however loved the way have directed this scene without any OTT . Eisha bang on ⭐️⭐️ . you have written very beautifully .

So US channel has not telecasted the scene of Viplov murder and Shallu Slap (is this happens only to this serial  or for all serial )- This  is the first time listening ...😕

Throw back  - loop hole

Storm remembered the scene after their marraige - Viplov and dhaani got struck in life line by Stormy  wind . at HUT .
 So first part of Stormy session with hay   is over .. (Gillabie with Rabri )😳😳😳

Draw back : CVS always started the track with big picture  and ends without any taste abruptly  .  They gave the great picture of Ra and however ended with just by apologizing 😕 and closing the track  by guilty  - No comments
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie , wonderful dear,
What a beautiful piece of creativity,
I didnt watch d epjsode but I could clearly visualize d whole scenes ,with emotions... brilliant. 👏
Last episode was d same old melodramatic episode , its ur words that did d real magic.interesting title for an intense episode,here u deserve another 👏 .
I feel like watching it for d kanak dhani vermillon scene.well said, catastrophe which makes or breaks a family.here , I hope it gave birth to newer relationships, a sweet kanak dhani and DT dhani relationship,hope they consider her as bahu.
D precap kanakounds ... 🤢 🤢 🤢Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

Gud mrng hammi...😊😊  its good evening here reva...😃 

Aaj itna jaldi post aagaya...😊😊 otherwise u use to make me wait for ur posts...😆😆

Thank you so much   jaldi for you is 5am   on the following day reva
...as usual wonderful take hammy...n d best part was that of KT n dhaani...😊😊
thanks so much   for reading and giving a lovely comment     much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

A wonderful post...loved it ...I could visualize the episode through your words...Thanks hammie👏👏

hi pearl great to see you..  pleased you enjoyed the    post thanks for reading and commenting 
 lov e  hammie

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sick Jokes

Calamity within the family , either makes it or breaks it.

That very hour , that very minute when you wish you could avert calamity , make everything as is  you make a thousand promises to yourself, others , God maybe to the devil even  - Please do this and I will do this for you .  Make a pact and offer your side of the bargain for that one impossible wish. That pleading ... ( it was the theme of Henry James work  "The end of an Affair"  .. )

That is what I saw happen today . Dhani offering herself to her god as replacement to Viplav's life and Kanak crossing her wide river of hate and pride to shake hands with Dhani , well sort of.

Dhani stands at the door of the ward , helpless, watching her beloved battle death. She is reminded of her conversation with Viplav on the need to worship god daily and he promising to be with her always . As if reminding God of her daily visits and how he owes her for her undying devotion and reminding Viplav who she worships like a god himself of the promise made of being with her. "Get up Viplav ..look your Dhani is here by the door.."

Loved Eisha in this scene and her child like pleading to her Gods.

Kanak, another helpless soul , is walking up and down the hospital corridor , spots the faded vermillion on her DIL forehead.   The women she hates  carries the mark of her son, that shining color and its importance to every married women , that red color should never fade . Even if it means she herself has to ensure and place it in her maang. An unsaid pact with her God that I will give in and accept Dhani as the women who carries my son mark as long as you make him better.  The mountain of pride she climbed just for her son.

In her own selfish and possessive manner KAnak's love for her son cannot be questioned. For a few minutes my thought went to Shallu , who stood neglected by her mother . Her brother was injured and so was she but her hurt was sidelined.  ( I wish the director had put in just something showing th e mother reach out to her daughter , but never mind ) .

Dashrath Tripathi the shallow human of them all stands and weeps silently for his grandson. While Kanak abuses Dhani for being the Manhoos and the one with the Vidhwa yog I wonder if his conscious for once felt a twinge of remorse. Maybe he did for he confesses that it is untrue though not for Dhani's ears . Isn't time of calamity also an opportunity to repent ?

The episode was high on unnecessary drama of a heartbeat stopping and starting. With Dhani regaling her GAzipur mandir on your knees prayers and doctors staring at the pulse monitor .

Kajal & Eisha were the highlights .

Viplav back at home could have waited for the next episode but I guess the makers really wanted us to move on .  And Move On we have...

Thanks Hammie for your post. Can't say I have recovered from my last rant . For the sake of IKRS team and the hard work they all put in I would like to thanks and show my appreciation coz it is easier to criticize.

So Love & Kindness it is .

Talk to you soon.