Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont forget to let me know your reactions, through your comments... :) eagerly waiting to hear from you.
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsmmm

Superrr

I want give punch to neel.

Manik can support her atleast

Coun sooon

Thanks for the pm
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamunamanik

Awsmmm

Superrr

I want give punch to neel.

Manik can support her atleast

Coun sooon

Thanks for the pm

Glad you liked.  Were u able to view the video...  Did u like it?? 
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
please continue soon
thanks for pm
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update neel's dialogue cracked me up vella hi hoon na me lol
Umm i have something to say give the little description of scenes let your readers feel the emotiona as if it is happening in front of their own eyes when dance scene came i was excited lets see what is going to be happen but it ended in one paragraph only video is something readers like me wont watch because my net sucks big time you could include them but scene bhot chota tha i wanted to feel but start hua or pta nh chla kab khtm ho gya so wotk on it take it little and describe the things. You have to make the character alive through the writing i hope you got it what i wanted to say its just my habit i usually say what i feel to honest with my opinions indeed you're a very mature and good writer and i know you are going to rock in this thing as well but i wanna feel it manik falling in love with nandini once again any ways waiting for next update
Update soon
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_chawla

Nice update neel's dialogue cracked me up vella hi hoon na me lol
Umm i have something to say give the little description of scenes let your readers feel the emotiona as if it is happening in front of their own eyes when dance scene came i was excited lets see what is going to be happen but it ended in one paragraph only video is something readers like me wont watch because my net sucks big time you could include them but scene bhot chota tha i wanted to feel but start hua or pta nh chla kab khtm ho gya so wotk on it take it little and describe the things. You have to make the character alive through the writing i hope you got it what i wanted to say its just my habit i usually say what i feel to honest with my opinions indeed you're a very mature and good writer and i know you are going to rock in this thing as well but i wanna feel it manik falling in love with nandini once again any ways waiting for next update
Update soon

This is what i looove about u..  Ur constructive criticism. I wait for ur feedback everytime. I actually wanted to ask this.. R d scenes adequately descriptive.  In this case its half d scene.  My next post will hv a continuation.  After reading tht if u still feel tht i m not making it visual enough... Let me know.  I hv to wrk on it.  Readers should be able to visualize it.  If they cant i m not writing well enough
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing chapter..nandini n manik are true to their on screen avtars..liked that u ddnt alter their personalities.
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: voldemort

amazing chapter..nandini n manik are true to their on screen avtars..liked that u ddnt alter their personalities.

I m glad u liked it.  Yes the intension is to retain them as they were.. N carry on their stories from where the creatives butchered it. I hope i can give them a logical n emotional direction
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rk21

This is what i looove about u.. Ur constructive criticism. I wait for ur feedback everytime. I actually wanted to ask this.. R d scenes adequately descriptive. In this case its half d scene. My next post will hv a continuation. After reading tht if u still feel tht i m not making it visual enough... Let me know. I hv to wrk on it. Readers should be able to visualize it. If they cant i m not writing well enough

Well now what to say i liked it because personally i love criticism more than sugar coating comment it really helps, and as reader what i can see and feel as a writer you can't but i really love this conversations with you some time its not about lot of comments and threads readers its about satisfaction at least for me i keenly observe everything whatever i read so yeah i love it when you take as a positive comment because some of the time my criticism let the person down 😆 happened with me before 😆 anyways glad you took it in a positive way waiting for the next update 😊Edited by Aashna_chawla - 8 years ago