Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Again the upxdate of urs stole my heart...
Loved it...Dil se...
Aashna_chawla thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Soon i m going to read this book well now a days reading the notebook it sounds good abhi ye wala bhi try krna pdega how it is ?
Anyways lets come to the update i guess mr malhotra has some problem with fab 5 because he was about to loose his son still there is a whole story behind his behavior and you actually know manik's whole character its sounds like real manik to me he was like this only same stubborn, angry young man yet innocent and pure i used to love his character more than nandini and i liked that game those lines actually defined manan relationship lets see what is next in our but i m in love with this story

Ps - sorry for late comments actually here i don't get much time, and using cellphone is such a difficult task for me my cousins doesn't let me anyways will try to comment on every chapter update soon waiting 😊 Edited by Aashna_chawla - 8 years ago
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Manan's convo was cute...
Wen will manik remember his past???
Luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sry for this comment midway..  But many of u hv asked when manik will get back his memory..
But my question to u all is..  Is it necessary for him to remember his past inorder to love her? 

Or is it so that memory or no memory,  destiny would always bring them together because thats where they belonged ?

Think about it.. 
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pic dear
and i will be waiting to see neel's  pic... to shower him punches and beat him black and blue

coming to the update
as usual it was superb
so manik's dad things that his friends are responsible for manik's condition
and he was betrayed in love,...so to save his son from this he wants to give him a new identity
manik's dad doesn't knows whole truth...i'm sure nyonika must have manipulated the truth about his friends
aww...manik is missing nandini

their late night convo was awesome
manik is a beast and nandini beauty
this beauty and beast won't be separated ever

the lines of the book depicted their situation
finally manik asked about her leg...
waiting for more manan moments
and hope manik gets more flashbacks in which he could see nandini

thanks for pm dear
take care

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and about your question of manik's memory
i think manik should fell in love with  nandini before he gets his memory back
when he will get his memory back he will know the real value of her...and will know his mistake of leaving her  
she was always there for him
but he left her
just my pov😊
Edited by shoana - 8 years ago
Ayeshaz thumbnail
Woooaaahhh that moment when you have so much to say but can't find the best words to use ,

speechless,overwhelmed,amazing,nostalgia #Manan pheelz, awesome update dear'' you Ve digest every moment wonderfully, keep it up, keep it this way, keep it more adventurous,

I like how you update regularly without delay, for that and d awesome words big hug ,don't ever change that,you rock,

Coming to the update I soo love the momentum Manik felt in the car when he woke up, n how he was awely taken aback at the sunrise place,how he was dumb founded and could only utter "thank you for music "

What's your wattpad Id please
Ayeshaz thumbnail
Aashna, you seem like a writer, if so please give me your wattpad Id, would love to read your storie,
Ayeshaz thumbnail
Ohh myyy myyy myyy yes , this has to be the best story at the same time the best update n again the best game ever played in rom-love story ,

Dear this update s my favorite so far Tho I mark all the previous ones as a favorite too but this stand out, too much,love,mix feelings,fun, n stil too much suspens of words in the game they played,

Awww poor baby Nandini ,she most have travel to the memory lane that's y she couldn't continued , looking forward to more overwhelming n comforting momentums between this two #Manan,
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ayeshaz

Aashna, you seem like a writer, if so please give me your wattpad Id, would love to read your storie,

My wattpad name is RK21 / @1_drop_of_rain