|Favorite Moments Of The Week #1|

--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Helllo Forumwasis!πŸ˜†

So for quite some time now we,me and my saathi lol were planning to put up this thread and finally here it is all dolled up and polished in its first version.

This could not have been possible without them and their valuable inputs-Teddy,Zawra,Ian,Ragini,Riya,Rosh,Jen,Komal and Sammy❀️

Guys!We would love to know your favourite moments and suggestionsπŸ˜ƒ
We plan to have this thread weekly every SundayπŸ˜‰

1. Favorite Sajna Ve Moment:

Outside of the creepy dude's lodge, when Kunj is telling Twinkle he wants to basically lay the world at her feet <3 We loved seeing how much #hubbygoals Kunj Sarna is and how tight was that hug?!?

2. Best Tashan-Wala Moment:

We saw Kunj and Twinkle take Yuvraj Luthra down this week in the graveyard.I loved how Twinkle and him stood across one another on the "battlefield" with Twinkle's two protectors by her side! The way Kunj did Yuvi's pithai was a joy to watch,the tashan was exemplified! 

3. Favorite Looks of the Trio: 

Twinkle- Suit she wore yesterday,the long pink kurti with a plazo and her nude lipstick!

Kunj - the white and black blazer Kunj wore for the swayamvar kunj was best during the week.As the contestants made us laugh our hearts out Kunj made out heart beat race,he looked classy and perfect.

Yuvraj- We all might hate him,loath him but can not ignore when Luthra was doing the most evil thing of the week that is burying Mahi alive,he looked perfect.The white shirt being such a contrast to his evil deeds but he rocked the black coat with white shirt and black pants.

4. Funniest Moment:

The little bachelorette party Twinj threw for Mahi ROFL The lafunge dancers and singers made us all crease with laughter,and Kunj joining them was cherry on cake.
From the red shirt dude who brought back old romantic song roop tera mastana and butchered it mercelisly to the guy in pink who could give barbie a run for her money in a dance battle. LOL
As khabi khabi was ruined forever we couldn't help but roll on the floor laughing out at the absurdity.

5. Most Illogical Moment:

Doctor uncle calling at police station for blood maybe because whole earth population died and prisoners were the way to go.

6. Favorite ~makes you want to rip your heart out from feels~ moment:

When Kunj Sarna stood behind Twinkle,holding his sister after the traumatic incident,blatantly telling the police officers that he would kill Yuvraj if he continued talking to his wifey right there and then.This man will literally be the death of me LOL. 

6.Cutest Nok-Jhok Moment:

This has to be the scene that followed after Twinkle and Kunj consumed the spiked milk. Kunj blabbering about how he always wished for his wife to look as hot as Sridevi did in a song and a high Twinkle,being a little offended about his remark,taking upon herself to prove how hot she really is.An already doped Kunj had a really tough time explaining his way out of that one. 

7. Most Irritating Moment:

Has to be the one where Yuvi catches on with Mahi,Twinkle and Kunj's plan and tries to outsmart them by attempting to bury Mahi alive. It was a little irking because Yuvi has time and again been a step or two ahead of them and since we didn't know the outcome of that scene then,it became kind of annoying to see him 'almost' win again.
On a side note, Zain owned that scene.

8. Favorite Supporting Cast Member of the Week + Moment:

This is hands down Mahi aka Shritama Mukherjee. She owned the bold avataar of Devika. She was confident and classy.Her ' I don't give a damn' attitude was spot on. 
She shot back at all those who wronged her with such nice jabs that some mouths definitely dropped in awe of her.

9. Favorite Parent-Child Moment:

It has to be the reunion of Mahi with her mother. Leela Taneja aka Vaishanavi MacDonald nailed that scene. For a mother who thought her child had been taken away from her forever, Leela did an outstanding job at it and her happiness on seeing her child safe and sound infront of her was a visual treat for the audiences.

10. Best Bollywood (Song) Moment:

Undoubtedly 'Zara Sa Jhoom lun mai'. It showcased Twinkle's vibrant and vivacious personality and the inclusion of the flashback scenes just made it perfect.A personal favourite moment was when Twinkle was dancing infront of the window,it was done gracefully.Also the way it all ended with Kunj holding her was too good. 

11. Dialogue of the Week:

#Kunj's 'Only talks no actions' was hilarious,his frustration of not getting his honeymoon night was so cute.

#And this one,'Jab mai tere paas aunga na,bahut paas,toh tera dil zor se dhadkega...dhak dhak...dhak dhak' our hearts definitely beat louder than Twinkle in this moment.

#Devika stole this one with,'Waise shakal aur attitude se toh bachane wale cum aur phasane wale zyada lagte ho.'
Her ferocity and haughtiness baffled Yuvi and made him curious about her personality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME post!!!
Rosh meaning me? πŸ˜² or  my twin? But maine toh kuch nahi kiya!! You are too sweet!!! Im guessing this is your and teddys doing this post. πŸ˜†

Seriously great compilation of moments! I agree with everything ! 

Edited by SiyapaaQueen - 8 years ago
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
On point akhir tum logo ki mehnaat rang layiπŸ‘
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

AWESOME post!!!

Rosh meaning me? πŸ˜² or  my twin? But maine toh kuch nahi kiya!! You are too sweet!!! Im guessing this is your and teddys doing this post. πŸ˜†

Seriously great compilation of moments! I agree with everything ! 

Lmfao definitely meaning you :P You're on my team, Team A *flips hair* πŸ€£ Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I seriously hope you feel better and next week imma be after you to do at least one of the moments teek hai? πŸ€—
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yaayy.. This is my first ever joint project.. Looking forward to many more..

U guys are great team.. Loved the discussion sessions..
teddyyy thumbnail
Thank you for putting this together Natasha! Guys isn't my partner in crime fabulous πŸ˜† But seriously it was a huge group effort between everyone Natasha mentioned! We hope to make this a weekly thing, so leave your comments below!!! Also, we may add pictures/gifs net week :P 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: teddyyy

Lmfao definitely meaning you :P You're on my team, Team A *flips hair* πŸ€£ Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I seriously hope you feel better and next week imma be after you to do at least one of the moments teek hai? πŸ€—

Awww your sucha  sweet heart. πŸ€—

Thank you for including me.. WILL DEFINITELY CROSS my heart be there for you next week! πŸ˜Ž

FYI i think im getting the flu.. πŸ˜† by EVERYTHING hurts .. trying so hard to take vitamins and drink lots of water and meds.. 
Edited by SiyapaaQueen - 8 years ago
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo teamies we did it. this is an amazing post.if i say so myself lol 
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Omg nats m gonna call you this frm now lol
Omg this turnd out soo amazing ..we rocked lol
Guys Everyone has done an amazing job brillient.. our guru over here is teddu and nats you guys just made this better and my fvrt one is that moment wants you to rip your heart and that funny moment..
Guys group hugg 
Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

Awww your sucha  sweet heart. πŸ€—

Thank you for including me.. WILL DEFINITELY CROSS my heart be there for you next week! πŸ˜Ž

FYI i think im getting the flu.. πŸ˜† by EVERYTHING hurts .. trying so hard to take vitamins and drink lots of water and meds.. 

Hehe yay I look forward to it <3

Omg that's horrible, please take rest, I hope it doesn't get too bad! <3 Water is always the answer haha πŸ˜ƒ