has dahleez lived up to your expectations?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
has dahleez lived up to your expectations?
acting story/ concept direction screenplay pairing?
what do you like most/ least about it?

please give your opinion but no bashing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No.๐Ÿ˜†
Gave up on it last week. I love the leads, they can act and have chemistry, but the execution failed for me.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was never drawn in by the leads and honestly somewhere I still havent connected with the leads as a couple as I have connected with some characters like Suhasini, Swa, Ahuja... I started watching this show for Meghna. I loved her in Naa Aana Iss Desh and I'm glad that Meghna did not disappoint me. 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely! Its a very refreshing concept and all actors of the show have been commendable. I know the chemistry between the leads might not seem similar to what other shows have - but it is the most real chemistry I have seen till date. No over dramatic love scenes like in other shows. I think the confession of Adarsh to Swadheenta was handled very well! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Then obviously Meghna Malik is SO fabulous that I think I would not care if the leads get together also or not. I absolutely love the execution of the court room scenes and Meghna Malik does not disappoint.

The title track Jiya Re is fab too! โญ๏ธ Overall the show is much more relatable and closer to reality. The actors are par excellence and the story at present is keeping me hooked. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by --Anna-- - 8 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I was not drawn to it by anything.. I just started watching it thinking its a new show finite let's see what it comes up with.. And I really like it.. The characters lead and other are so powerful.. I have not been disappointed
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its beyond my expectations i didnt expect this from a court room drama...the show is really good overall..
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The show is really good
Till now i loved it
I loved almost all the characters
Most importantly adarsh , ashad, suhaahini,
Brothers bonding ahuja everything
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh toh political drama hai na
i have expected something different from this show
not just saas bahu saga๐Ÿ˜†
Also Cvs have started 3 love triangles๐Ÿ˜†
its meaningless Adarsh Swa Vanshika, Adarsh Swa Jeevan, Asad Radhika Vanshikas bhai๐Ÿ˜†
Also being a Southie i belive that our parents are broad minded not narrow minded like swa parents
I didn't like their gestures at all
mama and mami are far better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ the way the received adarsh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The way swa parents behaved with adarsh on their first meeting was disgusting
all together not satisfied with story line
nice start
and swadarsh make a stunning couple but dragging is so not fair
didn't expect it from dehleez as cvs claimed it to be a finite series
And this Bharatanatyam is complete mockary of original dance form when no one know it cvs should not have introduced it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
its hard to imagine adarsh performing classical its not easy form of dance
cvs are spoiling the show
let us see agae agae kya hoga
its my opinion sorry i have hurt anyones feelings

manas๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started watching from last week... and am liking it so far...pair,brothers bonding,asad...are very very good
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. And yes I m satisfied and it doesn't disappoints me till date.. I was upset with vanshika's entry but it was history now.
I m smitten by SwaAdarsh... First day first show and I m flat till date.. Just love the fact the way they r crossing / and will cross each other dahleez together.