Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I quite like this scene.👏 I wouldn't mind seeing something like this on the show. I have to say it seems we fans have better ideas than the CV's.😊 I like how Santoshi told Dhairya to leave and didn't want to talk to him.😛 I think this is realistic given the way he has treated her so far. I think in the show it is important that Santoshi give him the cold shoulder and for Dhairya to be apologetic and repent. If they don't show that on the show I will mad.😡 I hate on Indian shows when they show the girl just easily forgiving the guy and they guy barely having to repent for being a jerk. Okay I am done with my rant.

I am glad you like this scene.Its not that Cvs dont have great ideas its just that they are making us wait too much.& we are being impatient fans cant help our restlesness. I totally agree with you abt girl easily forgiving guy in indian shows.I too expect they show Santo like this turning cold shoulder to her Dhairya Sir in the show when they start the apology-repenting track.Personaly I like the scene which I had written- Dhairya opens his mouth to say something standing outside near the doorway Santo in her room shuts the door on his face. 😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like for Santoshi to close the door on Dhairya's face, just like he did the other day. 😆 I think that would be a total burn for Dhairya to experience the same thing he did to her.

I am hoping really soon we get good Sairya scenes.😊  But we know that he is going to make fun of her with this new makeover, then the dance off and then she gets arrested.  That could be another 2 weeks.  Then we have to wait for Riya to drop the bomb on precious son and mom/bhabhi.  So we are likely look at June before Sairya has any decent scenes.😔  Why to the CV's like to torment us.lol
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I would like for Santoshi to close the door on Dhairya's face, just like he did the other day.😆 I think that would be a total burn for Dhairya to experience the same thing he did to her.

I am hoping really soon we get good Sairya scenes.😊 But we know that he is going to make fun of her with this new makeover, then the dance off and then she gets arrested. That could be another 2 weeks. Then we have to wait for Riya to drop the bomb on precious son and mom/bhabhi. So we are likely look at June before Sairya has any decent scenes.😔 Why to the CV's like to torment us.lol

@bold - his expressions would be like 😡 how dare she slammed the door at my face ...too funny 😆
Santoshi's makeover 😳 , Dhairya making fun of her and what about his own pink flowers printed t-shirt😡 😆
Dance face off and arrest, so much trouble for Santoshi ahead 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hillarious Hey Rajjo imagine - Before dance comptition everyone takes refreshment.DP & Riya mixes alchol in Santo's cola to make her dance a faliure.Santo drinks it as she is a little nervous & her throat gets dry.Santo dressed in Charlie Chaplin dress starts dancing after few moment drink start to show its effect.Santo grabs puspha's dupatta who is standing near & then continues her dance for a few seconds before she grabs Dhairya's hand & puts duppataa on his head & twirls him around & make him dance on (mix of many songs but when she grabs Dhairya's hand this one starts) Sajnaa jee waari waari jaaon ji main tu hi toh mera sansaar hai aisa mera pyaar hai aisaa mera pyaar. In btwn she takes the dupaata which was on his head and place it around his neck ^& grabs the both ends of dupatta & pulls it & in the process pulls Dhairya closer.Dhairya is shocked.Family is horrified.Dance ends.Full on 😆 sceneEdited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hillarious Hey Rajjo imagine - Before dance comptition everyone takes refreshment.DP & Riya mixes alchol in Santo's cola to make her dance a faliure.Santo drinks it as she is a little nervous & her throat gets dry.Santo dressed in Charlie Chaplin dress starts dancing after few moment drink start to show its effect.Santo grabs puspha's dupatta who is standing near & then continues her dance for a few seconds before she grabs Dhairya's hand & puts duppataa on his head & twirls him around & make him dance on (mix of many songs but when she grabs Dhairya's hand this one starts) Sajnaa jee waari waari jaaon ji main tu hi toh mera sansaar hai aisa mera pyaar hai aisaa mera pyaar. In btwn she takes the dupaata which was on his head and place it around his neck ^& grabs the both ends of dupatta & pulls it & in the process pulls Dhairya closer.Dhairya is shocked.Family is horrified.Dance ends.Full on 😆 scene

👏 👏 good one. I like it 😳
Song is also beautiful, listen after such a long time 😃
Imagine Dhairya will dance with Santoshi as well 😆

Then DP and Riya's expressions 🤣
rajni13 thumbnail
Drunk Santoshi dance and force Dhairya to dance also on song
"zaara sa jhoom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Zaara sa ghoom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Aa tujhe choom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Main chaaaliii..banke hawaaa,
Rabba mere menu bacha.."
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Drunk Santoshi dance and force Dhairya to dance also on song
"zaara sa jhoom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Zaara sa ghoom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Aa tujhe choom loon main,
Arey na re baba na,
Main chaaaliii..banke hawaaa,
Rabba mere menu bacha.."

I like this song from DDLJ 😃
rajni13 thumbnail

Kshama karna hum thoda vyast the apni ati priye kkr ki pritiyogita dekhne mein, iss liye thoda vilambh ho gaya 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Sajna ji waari waari - I like this song.It was such a hit song.I thought with Santo's Charlie Chaplin avtaar & this song will perfectly fit on Santo bcoz she is so devoted to Dhairya patidev plus make the dance look a little comical.
rajni13 thumbnail
Yeh Dhairya and Santoshi ek hi ghar mein rehte hain phir bhi ek dusre se takrate hi nahi
In other serials, main leads most of the time collided with each other 😆 😳Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago