Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

I would love to see Dhairya punishing himself with Hunter.
Or walking on burning coals.

Hunter to uske ghar me available hai par burning coals they use gas stove to cook food. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Some scenes in which Dhairya even accept Santo's status he no longer hates that she is poor.Santo misses her family( Dadi tinnu bittu) & Dhairya takes her to her mayka & behaves goody goody.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Hunter to uske ghar me available hai par burning coals they use gas stove to cook food. πŸ˜†

Coals scenes toh temple or mosques mein mil sakte hain 😊
Like in other serials they show for some mannat (wish), people walk on it.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Some scenes in which Dhairya even accept Santo's status he no longer hates that she is poor.Santo misses her family( Dadi tinnu bittu) & Dhairya takes her to her mayka & behaves goody goody.

But after meeting taayiji and chachiji he again got angry πŸ˜†
rajni13 thumbnail
Congrats symphony πŸ€—
Tumhare 100 post complete πŸ₯³ πŸ‘
rajni13 thumbnail
Drunk Dhairya roaming around on the road and singing. Santoshi try to handle him but he starts dancing with her. ❀️ πŸ˜†
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think SR chode ke sab kuch imagine to gaya hai yahan par!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Congrats Symphony!
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I think SR chode ke sab kuch imagine to gaya hai yahan par!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congrats Symphony!

You are right Katori. πŸ˜†
Actually in show there is no progress, so we are imagining all this here πŸ˜‰ 😳

It's the only source of time pass till Monday episode πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow some good suggestions by everyone.  I wouldn't mind seeing these scenes happen on the show.  I personally want to see Dhairya get jealous.  Just imagine Dhairya being all possessive of Santoshi, and then being confused afterwards.πŸ˜†  I would also like to see a scene where maybe Santoshi has been fasting for several days and then faints and Dhairya catches her and carries her to his room.  Really any excuse to have Dhairya carry her is fine by me.lol  I also like the idea of a dori scene as someone mentioned and a repenting scene.  Someone on this forum had mentioned a repenting scene in the rain.  Imagine Santoshi is going to leave the house and Dhairya chases after her to apologize and it starts raining, maybe there is a song in the background.  I like that, because it is very dramatic.  I feel like we need to have a scene where Dhairya apologizes for how he has treated Santoshi, and since that will be a big moment in there relationship why not make it dramatic.😊

There are many more scenes that I could mention, but I will refrain otherwise this will be a lengthy post.lol  I wish they showed more Sairya scenes.  They should show them daily, then maybe we could all get one scene we want.  P.S - When is Santoshi going to move into Dhairya's room?πŸ˜†  That would make for some interesting and awkward scenes.☺️
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Hey Spaming alert dikha rahe mujhe kehte hai Groupbie 24 hours me sirf 20 post se jyada nahi kar sakte hai now I am jealous of senior members Sab DP ki maya hai ye jeaoulsy.