Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

@symphony. Well done dear.
It's really beautiful. πŸ‘
Jealous Dhairya and Sairya dance 😳
Terrace scene is superb ❀️
Dhairya called himself stain in Santoshi's life 😊
Want to see this Dhairya in the show.

Rajjo intially I only wanted to write thay dance scene roof scene came to my mind while writing & I was gigling so hard bcoz I thought it was a lot filmy & melodramatic.Anyway you liked it I am glad.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ ekdum perfect hai.

This is not bakwaas, this is great.πŸ‘  I am all for Dhairya being jealous and posessive of Santoshi.  You also made him a bit daring my making him touch her back.  That was pretty hot.☺️
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well if the CV run out of idea they can come here and borrow some πŸ˜†.
Really great ideas πŸ‘
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajjo ek hillarious imagination aaya.Have you seen a song in Biwi no.1 where Anil kapoor(change his getup since he is friend of Sallu) & Karishma dances together in a club to make Sallu jealous who is present there with Sushmita.Think somethin like that happen with Sairya(which is highly impossible but imagination karne mein kya jata hai) .So Dhairya Riya together in Mishra' house party (club ka toh chance nahi hai) & Santo dressed up all modern & dance with any friend of Dhairya's (imagine Nikhil here bcoz he looks more comic Sanket wont look good in this scene) on Haaye Haaye Mirche UFF UFF Mirche teri lahar buri teri zahar buri song & Dhairya's expression will be epic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dhairya toh Mirchi ki tarah jalega.Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The song is so hillarious.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Rajjo ek hillarious imagination aaya.Have you seen a song in Biwi no.1 where Anil kapoor(change his getup since he is friend of Sallu) & Karishma dances together in a club to make Sallu jealous who is present there with Sushmita.Think somethin like that happen with Sairya(which is highly impossible but imagination karne mein kya jata hai) .So Dhairya Riya together in Mishra' house party (club ka toh chance nahi hai) & Santo dressed up all modern & dance with any friend of Dhairya's (imagine Nikhil here bcoz he looks more comic Sanket wont look good in this scene) on Haaye Haaye Mirche UFF UFF Mirche teri lahar buri teri zahar buri song & Dhairya's expression will be epic πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dhairya toh Mirchi ki tarah jalega.

Dhairya toh behosh hi ho jayega 🀣
Riya ko chod ke Santoshi ke saath dance karne lagega 😳
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Her look could be like this in song 😳

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Her look could be like this in song 😳

She is looking amazing agree with you Rajjo with glittery modern dress she will look perfect in this scene.
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

The song is so hillarious.

I know the song is superb.πŸ˜ƒ
Anil kapoor was hilarious in the song πŸ˜† Nikhil is suitable for the role πŸ‘πŸΌ

In song there is a part in which Salman danced with Sushmita 😊
I'm imagining Dhairya and Riya doing the same. πŸ˜† 😳
rajni13 thumbnail
After dance, Dhairya got furious and jealous seeing Santoshi with other men (General public) and hold her hand and drag her out of the place. πŸ˜† 😳