Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Jo filmo ke hisaab se apne favorite ke baare mein rai badalte hai woh fan hi kaise😳

Actually mini there is a dialogue along the same line in film too 😆
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Actually mini there is a dialogue along the same line in film too 😆

aapka review ABji??YY,BI,Shaz-posted already??
TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Those who r saying that this film is suffering because there's no heroine have not watched the movie.😆Frankly speaking,if there was a heroine then Gaurav would not have done such creepy things.In most of the male oriented movies,the heroines are there only for songs,dance and romance.Glad this movie is not one of them.There was no need of a heroine because Aryan was more important to Gaurav than even his own parents.

Most of the people who have commented here have only read the title and not the main post.I have not bashed srk in my post.All I asked that Fan is not a crappy movie like HNY,Dilwale,JTHJ,etc.and his roles in this movie are different from all his previous movies so why it is doing that well as expected?I feel this movie deserves to be a blockbuster.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^Because it's a niche film and not every niche film does well. Swades is one that didn't work at the BO yet it's one of his finest performances ever. Let's see as to what the figure is at the end of its run. It might not be a blockbuster but it has won a lot of hearts , at the risk of sounding cheesy. 
angrybread thumbnail

aapka review ABji??YY,BI,Shaz-posted already??

Mini only just woke up after watching it 😳
As everyone saying its a completely different experience 👏and at the moment i don't think i can write a review as my mind is sill clashing on whose side am i Gaurav or Aryan ...just one word BRILLIANT and for the 1st time i am saying this : I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH 😳
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Mini only just woke up after watching it 😳
As everyone saying its a completely different experience 👏and at the moment i don't think i can write a review as my mind is sill clashing on whose side am i Gaurav or Aryan ...just one word BRILLIANT and for the 1st time i am saying this : I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH 😳

aww I am happy for you🤗
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope.. Still a big star despite doing so many crappy movies... Specially overseas.
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

^Because it's a niche film and not every niche film does well. Swades is one that didn't work at the BO yet it's one of his finest performances ever. Let's see as to what the figure is at the end of its run. It might not be a blockbuster but it has won a lot of hearts , at the risk of sounding cheesy. 

@bold 
angrybread thumbnail

aww I am happy for you🤗

Mini you should watch it if you like hatke/dark/psychological thriller type of  movies or if you want to just see shahrukh's performance 😳
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Doing movies like JTHJ, HNY and Dilwale is obviously going to hurt his star power. If Fan and Raees work, it'll build his goodwill again. Not if he goes and does films like HNY again, though.