Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

kangan is arujun sir sister ... she had a career as an athlete .. then the accident happened and killed all her dreams

it was hit and run .. suraj mum drove away leaving her badly injured

i remember that girl in wheelchair. i hope cvs wont forgot all these crimed which that entire family except vivaan and dadi did to everyone. at the end they should punish each and everyone for thr crime they did
smiles_uk thumbnail
i think the new entry will be working for bhayaji ..and put obsticles in chakors training .. 
bhayaji got hidden intentions with this girl  otherwise why help chakor with her training
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you guys for the past story information..😊
@smiles_uk it's possible..may be suraj appoints  new entry in camp to keep an eye on chakor..i think in an interview, meera told new entry is not for suraj, den she corrected suraj ke liye bhi hai.. i don't knw what she meant..😆
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely this new entry is not going to favour of chakor...and suraj can have access to chakor easily but that girl will fall in love with suraj. ... but suraj is hell bound to destroy chakor at any cast..and the new girl is never going to pair suraj like imli she is another girl in suraj camp ...and in the inteview also meera said it is some kind of...I think in all this confusion chakor is going to get iinto trouble with suraj for sure...lets see what the episodes have got for us...and suraj chakor scenes are getting interesting and trps are raising...
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg kitni back stories h. Kagan wala angle to i didn't even know. Bt who is vikram n wat abt that guy who was an alcoholic n met chakor in mumbai. He used to remember chakor in night wen he was drunk n used to forget her in d morning. 
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

Omg kitni back stories h. Kagan wala angle to i didn't even know. Bt who is vikram n wat abt that guy who was an alcoholic n met chakor in mumbai. He used to remember chakor in night wen he was drunk n used to forget her in d morning.

ronnie bhaiya
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww thanks. He was really cute. I feel paras resembles him a lot. Totally my opinion. I used to watch it on n off so i did know dis guy bt forgot his name. ðŸ˜†.
Bt wat happened to him. Whr is he? 
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤔

bahuth saare characters hai yet to come 😲

tfs drr 🤗
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs :)
so a new entry kabir rathod, ex international marathon runner will be coming to train chakor. Interesting