Users

Frequent Posters

17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MNsTrous

Res.. 

Will unres tomorrow or on sat.. 

(thankfully my brain is in the Reading mood after so many months Hehe. And this one is so realistic.. Loved it.. Read first part 1/3.) 
Keep writing.. Waiting for 3rd part already lol..  :) 

Heehee.. I am so waiting to hear frm u. πŸ˜‰
DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part. Loved this. You are very good expressing their feeling through ur writing skills. Continue the kunj's pov also.Edited by DAPSG - 8 years ago
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Heehee.. I am so waiting to hear frm u. πŸ˜‰

Dekho dekho who is here! 

Bimp bimp 

Bump jump bump jump.. 

Hehe.. 

Ohkay.. Lemme calm down.. 

And yes.. Unres nahi karunga Previous post. 

πŸ˜†

Starting se start karte hain. 

Hmm  sis it was super doopee zooper cute, realistic grippy entertaining, beautiful, amazing and wonderfully written story. 

Loved every bit of it. 

The bathroom scene of twinkle and her expressions were so real.. Then the bathroom romance and all was so beautifully penned. Wow. 

Then the kitchen scene. And bebe.. 

This story has all three my favorite characters. 
Kunj being over romantic was so cute 
Then the sofa and hall ticket scene it was so real. 
Then Kunj begging the invigilator was so heart touching real loved it. 

Then twinkle running towards him omg bought a big smile and that hug to banta hai boss expression when he hugged her before the exam.. Just cute. 
Aditi Hmm good gal for giving all the clues and helping our naive twinkly. Yippie amazing plans. 

That bunty asking didiji aap pregnant ho.. Rofl answer by twinkle. (oops I over expressed lol) 
Then next.. Umm.. Ha.. Story was realistic approach then bebe scene once again it was all mixed and matched brilliantly loved it. 
That mirror scene was funny but again real and cute.. 

Then the reports and twinkle hiding her face under the duvet Hehe so cute. 

Lastly the confession. Wow.. That was jhakkas.. 

I was hoping that Kunj would confess that he already knew it when he saw her secretly throwing the stick in the dustbin.. But chalo realistic approach was awesome to read. 

Plz jaldi se 3rd part likho and don't forget to pm.. Me waiting. One of the best story I read. Hehe. 

Umm keep writing beautiful stories.. 

(sorry for delay in Reading.. Firstly I'm very slow reader secondly almost all the time in writing mode.. In fact I never get to read my own FF updates I just push them without proofread or rereading.. Just few scenes only if ppl get mad about them and tell me lol.) 

Hmm 10000/10000

Thanks for the pm and changing my mood with this beautiful work. Loved it dil se. 
17.sonal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNsTrous

Dekho dekho who is here! 

Bimp bimp 

Bump jump bump jump.. 

Hehe.. 

Ohkay.. Lemme calm down.. 

And yes.. Unres nahi karunga Previous post. 

πŸ˜†

Starting se start karte hain. 

Hmm  sis it was super doopee zooper cute, realistic grippy entertaining, beautiful, amazing and wonderfully written story. 

Loved every bit of it. 

The bathroom scene of twinkle and her expressions were so real.. Then the bathroom romance and all was so beautifully penned. Wow. 

Then the kitchen scene. And bebe.. 

This story has all three my favorite characters. 
Kunj being over romantic was so cute 
Then the sofa and hall ticket scene it was so real. 
Then Kunj begging the invigilator was so heart touching real loved it. 

Then twinkle running towards him omg bought a big smile and that hug to banta hai boss expression when he hugged her before the exam.. Just cute. 
Aditi Hmm good gal for giving all the clues and helping our naive twinkly. Yippie amazing plans. 

That bunty asking didiji aap pregnant ho.. Rofl answer by twinkle. (oops I over expressed lol) 
Then next.. Umm.. Ha.. Story was realistic approach then bebe scene once again it was all mixed and matched brilliantly loved it. 
That mirror scene was funny but again real and cute.. 

Then the reports and twinkle hiding her face under the duvet Hehe so cute. 

Lastly the confession. Wow.. That was jhakkas.. 

I was hoping that Kunj would confess that he already knew it when he saw her secretly throwing the stick in the dustbin.. But chalo realistic approach was awesome to read. 

Plz jaldi se 3rd part likho and don't forget to pm.. Me waiting. One of the best story I read. Hehe. 

Umm keep writing beautiful stories.. 

(sorry for delay in Reading.. Firstly I'm very slow reader secondly almost all the time in writing mode.. In fact I never get to read my own FF updates I just push them without proofread or rereading.. Just few scenes only if ppl get mad about them and tell me lol.) 

Hmm 10000/10000

Thanks for the pm and changing my mood with this beautiful work. Loved it dil se. 

Firstly Thank You so much Fr so Touching comment... 
U actually Summarized everything i wrote in ur comment.. 
Actually I first thot to reply like u.. Like on evry Sentence... But u knw i cannot Coz thts your trademark Style.. And I really Love it.. 
I am Glad tht i cud change ur mood to good. 
Will Update Kunj's POV tomorrow... 
I am gonna Sleep with a. Smile on my Face.. 
Thank You.😳
CuteMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Firstly Thank You so much Fr so Touching comment... 

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hehe welcome sistu. πŸ˜³
U actually Summarized everything i wrote in ur comment.. 

Hehe Yup but sorry for all the spoilers for others to readπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Actually I first thot to reply like u.. Like on evry Sentence... But u knw i cannot Coz thts your trademark Style.. And I really Love it.. 

Aww really?  its fine.. Glad you loved my comment hehe πŸ˜³

I am Glad tht i cud change ur mood to good.

Yuppie.. Thankooos again πŸ˜›

Will Update Kunj's POV tomorrow... 

Ohkay whenever you are free. 
I am gonna Sleep with a. Smile on my Face.. 

So happy Hehe keep smiling always. 

Thank You.😳

Its ok sis.. You deserve it all. πŸ˜³

17.sonal thumbnail

You R a Charmer.. πŸ˜‰
17.sonal thumbnail
Kunj's POV..( Who said Husband's Dnt Get Freaked Out )

" Exm Ho Jane de.. Dekhta Hu tujhe ", said Kunj, whn Twinkle left him alone in the bathroom... He ws Already aroused looking at her in jus a towel on her body... " Kunj, beta get ready fr Cold shower... Biwi hone k bawajood tujhe cold shower leni padd rai hai... Galat baat..  ", he went and tunred the shower nobb on... While cleaning his.body his mind weaver on Twinkle's thot..remembering der night a day before... He ws giving her oral pleasure whn she had complained tht his beared pricking her soft area... and she had jerked him away... " I need to shave asap.. I dnt wanna disappoint her ", he said and wrapped the towel around and came out of the shower... He strted checking himself in the mirror , he took out the razor and shaving cream.. As he strted applying the cream the bottle slipped and fell exactly in the dustbin... " Aareee yaarr.., isse bhi dustbin me girna tha... " he bent down to pick the bottle up... He picked it and his eyes went to the strips lying below it..  There wer four strips , there ws packet also somewhr near the side... " Prega News ", he exclaimed in his mind and his forehead furrowed... He picked up both the strip and the packet... He read the instructions on the packet " When The Two lines on the strip turns pink. The Pregnancy test is positive..  ", he read and turned to look at all the indicators... " OMFG...  Ohhh...Shittt. ", he exclaimed aloud... " Iss. Isskka matlab... Twinkle...Twinkle pregnant hai.. Aise kaise ho gaya... ", he ws flabbergasted and looked at the strips again... " Twinkle pregnant hai ... Iska matlabbb me ... Me PAPA BANNE WALA Hu... ", he eyes widened at the thot... He strted pacing to and fro all around the bathroom... His hands in his hair..trying to calm himself... " Shit , me Papa BANNE wala ... ", he swallowed the lumps forming in his throat as he ws nt able to digest this... " Baccha Kunj Sarna...se.. Bachelor Kunj Sarna tak gadi slow track pe thi... Babajii... Husband Kunj Sarna se Papa Kunj Sarna ki Gadi...toh aapney Bullet se bhi tezzz chala di ", he looked up talking to Babaji..
He ws totally Freaked Out... He ws Shivering, sweating...he almost peed coz his whole body ws beating haphazardly... He went into shower.again ...as the Cold Water hit his body.. It automatically calmed him down... He closed his eyes and A Sweet voice strted forming in his ears... " I love u Paaa.. ", the voice said and he felt little hands surrounding his .neck... He loved tht new feeling... And a smile made its way to his lips.. 
                After all the freaking Out session in the bathroom.. He ws all ready for this New Blessing in his life and ready to accept it.. He ws all engrossed in his thots.. Looking into the mirror.  And imagining hugging Twinkle with her baby bump.. , kissing her baby bump... And whn baby is born..holding his tiny figure in his arms... He almost kissed his bag thinking it ws the forehead of his little angel... He ws snapped back frm his thots and strted doing the Happy Dance... " Saala me Toh Papa Ban Gaya,. ... Aaoouuu "...he strted giggling at his own antics... He ws extremely overwhelmed... He thot Twinkle ws also as freaked out as He ws. .thts y fr 2hrs she ws in the bathroom... He need to take things very slowly with her...  " Meri Syappa Queen, kuch na Kuch soch rai hogi...Chalo lets c Wat she does to Give me this news... ", he said as a Mischievous smile crept on his face... He picked his bag and left the room... In all his excitement he totally forgot to take his Examination Hall Ticket... 
                  He ws actually scared whn he forgot his ticket, whn Twinkle came fr his rescue... All the attempts she made to tell him this news...She so much wanted me To b Happy Listening to this news... So Who am I to Disappoint my Queenn...Tht ws the tym whn his Heart clearly spoke to Him... More thn anything else... His Twinkle ws the Biggest Most Most Precious Blessing in his Life..  And She is Going to Giv him Another most precious Gift of his Life... Their token Of Love... Their 1st Child.. " Me PAPA BANNE Wala Hu...", he exclaimed as tears flowed frm his eyes as he Hugged his Life , his Love tightly in his Embrace... 
CuteMonsta thumbnail
res 
unres:
omg it was again so beautifully written story.. I'm just speechless ..hehe
loved every bit of it once again and all the jumbled pieces fixed into the proper slots.. just loved it completely.
thanks for giving us such a cute realistic story. felt awesome reading it. and the chotu sa update was easy to read .. LOL
again 10000/10000 ..

thanks for pm as well..

Edited by MNsTrous - 8 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Res .. Will be ryt back after spamming sid's b'day thread..lol..
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...kunj already knew abt twinkle being preggy..
Wow...literally I can feel his happiness..
Superb...
He was sooo happy to be daddy...
His dialogue "from bachelor to Hus and from hubby to dad" was amazing...