FF || I Wish You Were My First Love #3 | Shot-31 on Page-55 | May/25 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update...
Both r gud n decided to go home...
Appa opposed n raman misbehaved with him...
Ishita didnt like it bt kept quite..
Raman relialized his mistake n thought to apologize..
His business is at loss n he is insecure if ishita leaves him...
She messed up room n he ws drunk n shouting match starts...ye dono kbhi nhi sudhrenge..
Waiting for next
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
These two; I really don't have words
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update
luvd ishra romance as always
raman n his temper prblms
aghh
he still thinks ishita wud leave him if he incur loss in business
dats sickening
both r gonna fight again i guess
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god these two are something really she was deducing him and he was falling into her trap atlast she made him take her back home but d fight with appa she doesn't want Raman to argue with appa but he argued and brought her back home in anger and ghar par fight with his father but atlast he told he will apologise to appa
Yaar Raman ki insecurities are back again his business is undergoing losses as he is more concentrating on ishita den his business and Mihir is soo worried and dat meeting didn't do anything good Shagun will never change wat does she think of herself?? Hmmm and now puttar is soo insecured dat wat if ishita will leave him and again he is drunk and ishita toh she was boared and is in a mess him coming home drunk doesn't help a thing again a fight between these both he shouted and she shouted back ab kya hoga???
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Gayu
Loved it
The start was hawwt
Drunk raman...hmm
Continue soon 
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
huh...
dis two nt going to change any time soon...
why jst dey cant talk each other without any fight..

i jst dnt get it...
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Raman apne father-in-law ki bhi nehi choda
Again they fought
They r crazy people
Update soon
Lakshmi.divan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual amazing update...the starting is too hottt, ishu is soo clever, she very well knows how to get what she wanted...but she got furious bcoz of raman's misbehavior with her father...i loved d way raman bought ice cream 4 her though he was in anger...but again he fought with his father at home and its a relief that he realised his mistake n want to apologise to his fil...shaggy is back again n glad that raman is not giving a damn to her...but he lost his project n is undergoing loss in business due to his irresponsibility and again he is in his insecurity mode thinking ishita might leave him if he is in loss, how can he think like that? Dnt he know about his beloved wife? K lets see, may b this will get them more closer as ishu will give him moral support in his bad phase...but again they r in fighting mode, when'll they change...hope they'll amend things in next update...n thanx 4 pm...
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally, a update. Yaayyee. Pls keep updating it.
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Start was hot n sensuous due to their make out n end was hot n furious coz of their angry fight.🤣
Yeh dono...they just can't get enough of each other...ishu saved on the time n energy by staying wrapped in the duvet...🤣

Here comes the shaggy bitch again... already they are at loggerhead and this irritating lady is adding more fuel.😡

Mihir n Raman's convo was good ... Raman should have been softer towards appa...but he becomes insane when it comes to ishu.

What is ishu cones to know about his mumbles that whether she will leave him is his business is lost... puttar is going to get slaughtered...and that tooo in the bed...🤣

He is drunk n again a fight...n again that will patch up doing that...😉

Update sooner this time.

Thanks for the PM