You are not hungry hanuman

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys making quick post.I was first disturbed when hanuman ate fruits while kids were looking. But the next scene made me understand what message it was. Value what you have than looking at what other person is doing. If you don't value it you will lose what you have also. Then second chance you have to take a longer route. Hanuman gave kiddos bananas which he thought was enough for them. Kiddos should have eaten that and asked. Instead they looked and looked. Just like we do.they have wealth, they have power, they have car etc than do something worthwhile to get them expecting someone to do it.even the hidden fruits hanuman had to show. No effort on searching. Just like we humans. Show we will only consume  Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an analysis πŸ‘
I was so engrossed in watching the expression of kiddo vanars that I did not think about this...😊
''Mind your business'' is something that we should take seriously...
We are never satisfied with what we have...we have to compare with what other's have.Result we are never happy and as you pointed whatever little we have,we loose hold of that too.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW JUST WOW.. Shruthi.. I m bowled over..

I was too busy enjoying hanuman's antics and kiddos' expressions and laughing.. to find any significant meaning in that scene

but now I agree with u.. it had a v. valuable lesson  
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great analysis shruti ...I didn't observed that scene so deeply ...depicting human nature of complaining about the things we don't have instead of enjoying the things we have
but...the other scene of showing our nature of not struggling to find thing or habit /wish of gaining everything effortlessly...or our low power of observance to see things/goal hidden behind obstacles is shown beautifully Edited by Rex_Ryan - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful message Shruti didiπŸ˜ƒ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful interpretation. πŸ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone. Actually I am busy and hence not able to reply to your individual posts. But your appreciation makes my day.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys making quick post.I was first disturbed when hanuman ate fruits while kids were looking. But the next scene made me understand what message it was. Value what you have than looking at what other person is doing. If you don't value it you will lose what you have also. Then second chance you have to take a longer route. Hanuman gave kiddos bananas which he thought was enough for them. Kiddos should have eaten that and asked. Instead they looked and looked. Just like we do.they have wealth, they have power, they have car etc than do something worthwhile to get them expecting someone to do it.even the hidden fruits hanuman had to show. No effort on searching. Just like we humans. Show we will only consume 

Shruthi, Touched it, how you find hidden message , in scenes, GreatπŸ‘πŸ‘