Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..sush..

Thier fight is taking a whole new turn

What a Turn!! It's more like the Crooked Street in San Francisco Downtown.
charlie1950 thumbnail
They both r behaving like bickering kids at their worst. It's really sad that little angel had to suffer.
Men's r men till they r the sun moon and everything of their spouse they feel all happy but the moment wife wants to give a second to something she likes they just can't take it.most of them r born that way so r&b is no different
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At least in all of this we know now that dear RB's heart is not as large as he would want us to believe. If he can't share her with her singing , did he really expect her to share him with all his exes, his Paris and his mountains! LOL. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahi paneer & Shehzaada

R&B had taken her to ER after Nivi had spit up her breakfast oatmeal, II looked up her phone to verify when her pediatrician 
apptt was it was at 4 in the afternoon when she was actually chatting with Ranjan
She set one up for 8 AM the next day, called Ritu to tell her she wont be coming in the next day

Proceeded to make amends with everyone except R&B

Sam drove up after Nandu's coaching class.

Even Chachu came when Ranjan told him Nivi was sick

She called Amma Appa to narrate and heard a earful from Amma about entrusting an aging couple with the task of watching two toddlers

Akka was shocked to hear Nivi had choked on her oatmeal
She tried to apologize to R&B

II was not sure how that call went

Nivi ran the front yard wearing a orange dress with a paw pring and lettering "I am pawsibly awesome"

"Its just my luck ma I am never able to enjoy the good things" Ii moaned

"U do silly things raja, reckless I shud say. Avana paathu tudichu tavichu panninda madiri" (u pined and ached for R&B when u met him and then married him)

II's heart skipped multiple beats as she reminisced how sick she was when she realized he had wilfully cheated on his GF with her

"I dont think any of us even remember that" II sulked looking up to watch him look down at her as he sipped beer, one foot on the lil raised wall

"Dont lie" Amma admonished teasingly

"I have a sick child a angry husband, what could be a great offer, how I met him is not important" II blushed, but was unable to control the shudder

"How mad is he? Will he go with you to Chennai to meet the composer?" Amma smiled and changed the subject

"NO... he is going to Paris next week" Ii said firmly

Amma was speechless for a few minutes

"Kozhandaya enna panna porey? Hmmm... I will ask Appa to free up his next week" she said immediately (what will u do abt Nivi?)

"Ddont worry ma, I will manage" II lied swallowing

She stiffened ina steely stance as Nivi wrapped her arms around her legs

Picking her up

"vareya dee ennoda? Chennai?"" she cooed to the swollen rose

She sneezed and gurgled

"Ask him to go the week after Ishita" Amma offered

"NEE solreya?" Ii blistered (will u tell him?)

"Why are u getting so angry?" Amma was pissed

"Ive been listening to three lectures today ma, Ranjan, R&B and Sam" II was hurt

"Hmm... u spontaneously took her there" Amma sympathized

"Ive taken her to Sam's atleast a 100 times... I thought I shud give her a break, but I chose the wrong day" II was tearful

"Seri azhaade, go eat, Appa will come get her in the morning" Amma offered

"I am taking the day off" II spat

"Ishita... kovatha vidu ma" (lose ur anger)

"Everything shut down at work today I wasnt on a company picnic... u know" she responded to R&B but she was speaking with Amma

"Sshhh dont cry raja" Amma soothed

"I am booking for Chennai next week, nee vareya?" II begged

"Umm... I will see... will send Appa" Amma offered graciously

"Seri" II hung up

Ranjan took the baby from her

"Kha le puttar "shahi paneer bana hai"

"Jee Dad"

"usko keh aa, jab oopar jaayegi to" he offered

"Hmmm" Ii lied

She went up showered, changed and went down to eat

He came down when she was finishing up her dinner eating curd rice like a typical Iyer

"Shehzaada haiga? kinne baari jaayegi bulaane? Ranjan scolded his son

Ii's face paled

"What?" R&B asked ope3ning a bottle of Sam Adams

Mahavir strolled the backyard with a sleepy Nivi

"kehke aayi hai... aa jata neeche" ranjan scolded him annoyed

"Did u check if it was me?" R&B asked his Dad cynically dragging a chair noisily sitting far away from his wife
Ranjan looked at both, confused

II was long gone, she rinsed her plate, cleaned up the kitchen as the men talked shop

Mahavir brought a half asleep Nivi inside

II had fed her warm rice and dal

"Tu so ja puttar, isko pakda de yeh sula lega" Ranjan offered

"Umm... no Dad" Ii said defiantly and then toned it down "Hes been watching her all day, he must be tired" she took a gentle potshot and carried her daughter upstairs

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the morning Raga Nisha...just the thing to brighten up my day :) Amma holds up the mirror . ...reminding II of the network around her.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Wow early update! She goes up, showers comes down to eat
Shahi paneer and finishing her meal with curd rice 😆

He comes down , noisily drags his chair and sits as far as possible from her ...

No! This doesn't look like it's the dining area in MM but more like
a high school cafeteria where two high schoolers are sizing each other up pretending to give a damn , the royal ignore and the like...

Actually come to think of it's so funny as I can almost hear the chair screech.. 😆 😆

I can imagine ved 'tep' (step) up on the table and saying Rud dick a wiss ( ridiculous)   😆

Yep!! II was not enjoying a company picnic when her kid's sick... What a mess of a day since morning for her ...
KM03 thumbnail
Poor II, you should go to Chennai with Amma,  Appa and Nivi and enjoy your time.  Let your husband go to Paris. Right now it's better for you and him if he is in Paris rather than MM. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
What a day for II ... She got scolding from all
And it's true that she goofed up but it would not have been easy for her also to left sick nivi at someone's house.
But she did offered dude but as we all know he is behaving like a kid who is taking revenge of not having an expensive toy or not getting attention!!!😡

And now I think he deserve the silent treatment he is getting coz this time he is wrong, insecure, jealous...

👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
An early update Nisha so r we getting another one in new thread...
🤗
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

An early update Nisha so r we getting another one in new thread...

🤗

New thread and celebration of II' first song recording