Balika Vadhu

TOI:Ruslaan Mumtaz opposite Mahhi Vij in 'Balika Vadhu'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Apr 16, 2016, 

After finalising Mahhi Vij as the grown-up Nimboli in 'Balika Vadhu', the makers have now cast Ruslaan Mumtaz opposite her.

Says the actor, "I was busy with my film commitments after my last show wrapped up in 2014. I was offered this role, and since I am free now, I took it up. Besides, nothing could have been bigger than this show. I play a snooty NRI, who gradually begins to appreciate his country. The show is a brand already, so the onus to take it to greater heights is even more on the new cast."

Moonlighting between two mediums, Ruslaan attributes his movie offers to television. He says, "I bagged Bollywood offers because of my TV shows. Besides having a wider reach than films, an actor also gets to showcase his talent more on the small screen. And unlike films, a TV show runs for years."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS 
So Ruslaan is no Kundan 

Stalwart. thumbnail

He is playing an NRI. So it is clear he is not Kundan. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Of course it is clear that Ruslaan's character doesn't look like it is Kundan.

There were some speculations in the forum that Ruslaan could be Kundan ðŸ˜›

How can Kundan be a part of triangle love story in Nandini Shivraj Shekhar's life? 

Aarya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perhaps that divorced guy will be in love with Nimboli but she will unite him with his ex-wife like Anandi did with Dr. Anant.

I donot think Kundan will be there any more.
They will not carry any kachchi Umar paka Rishta
This is triangle two person who had bitter experience in marraige
Korish will be younger to n but fall in love the actor played similar role in last soap.