Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read a couple of comments in BV forum on SBS segment topic and I was shocked. Someone called Shinya said she doesn't know who is Avinash and the other one called tiny said he was in Choti Bahu and IPK EBP but doesn't find him a great actor. She said acting wise he's o.K not much good. He has won so many awards for what?😕 Edited by fatssrilanka - 8 years ago
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Have a happy beautiful Wednesday every 

maya-kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I read a couple of comments in BV forum on SBS segment topic and I was shocked. Someone called Shinya said she doesn't know who is Avinash and the other one called tiny said he was in Choti Bahu and IPK EBP but doesn't find him a great actor. She said acting wise he's o.K not much good. He has won so many awards for what?😕

Well looks like the BV forum may not like Avi 
As I noticed any of us over there have commented no one but no one not a single person has liked our comments or commented about them --and sorry to say but I think this tiny person is the same who always criticized Avi in his other shows --at least I think it is the same person 

And u are right not much good --when his first show had the highest rating in its time slot at that time and he has been a history maker and a trend setter for nothing? I guess pasand apne apne 

maya-kk thumbnail
Hey Rose thanks for opening the welcome thread in BV forum 
Wonder who will open the AT over there 

Have a good mind to open a thread there saying thank you BV fans for welcoming Avinash and his fans there ðŸ˜‰ But will wait and see 
Edited by maya-kk - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Well looks like the BV forum may not like Avi 
As I noticed any of us over there have commented no one but no one not a single person has liked our comments or commented about them --and sorry to say but I think this tiny person is the same who always criticized Avi in his other shows --at least I think it is the same person 

And u are right not much good --when his first show had the highest rating in its time slot at that time and he has been a history maker and a trend setter for nothing? I guess pasand apne apne 

Yes,true.Infact many people started watching CB because of Avi. I,for one wasn't interested initially and had decided not to watch it but changed my mind as soon as I saw Avi in the promo. When I read this comment I thought of replying but then thought why to create problens for us since Avi has not even entered. And, I too marked noone has liked our comments. Infact I have made up my mind to not comment in any posts but only Avi AT .
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Hey Rose thanks for opening the welcome thread in BV forum 

Wonder who will open the AT over there 

Have a good mind to open a thread there saying thank you BV fans for welcoming Avinash and his fans there ðŸ˜‰ But will wait and see 

Maya,please don't open. It's a request.
maya-kk thumbnail

Yes,true.Infact many people started watching CB because of Avi. I,for one wasn't interested initially and had decided not to watch it but changed my mind as soon as I saw Avi in the promo. When I read this comment I thought of replying but then thought why to create problens for us since Avi has not even entered. And, I too marked noone has liked our comments. Infact I have made up my mind to not comment in any posts but only Avi AT .

Good idea why comment there when no one even likes your comments or replies to ones comments 
So...

maya-kk thumbnail

Maya,please don't open. It's a request.

Ok not going to do it pakka hope I don't forget this 
Edited by maya-kk - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Ok not going to do it pakka hope I don't forget this 

I feel BV fans are not interesed in watching the show after the leap. Not only Avinash but they're not interested in other actors too. And,I doubt whether they will say anything positive about the new cast. And,one more thing I noticed is it will be as same as the other forums. That's why I asked you not to open any new thread and create an unhealthy atmosphere for us. Because majority are fans of the old cast.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail