Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It bothers me that news are coming from one side even when they were super sure that Raees will come on EID...Seriously I found all these super annoying and Planned...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

yamyam...damn! Did it happen because of the goodbye thread kya? If it's that then I'm sorry man.

Aren't Swara and Zeeshan already kind of confirmed for Anand's movie? They're always in the supporting cast. I love them both so hope they get confirmed if they aren't already.

Hope that report about Raees shifting to next year is bull man! Come on EID, you folks! Also no offense to Deepika, I love her as an actor but I'd rather see Shahrukh hasn't worked with to be honest or Kareena for that matter.

No.. I don't think that has anything to do with it.. They started like 3days ago.. Warna they would have started instantlyπŸ˜†

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
just like back to back Masala movies,Deepika bhi back to back hogayi...
But if he works  in two or three films  simultaneously I think it wouldn't matter that much...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I read the first 10 cuz I did not get what was going on.. Baki I deleted without reading.. Matlab had hogai.. I left such a strong impression?πŸ˜†

I can't even imagine 120 pms...40 pms a day...Kiska dimaag ghum gaya hai...

3 din pehle to kuch frustrating hua bhi nehi...πŸ˜†

Anyways good that you didn't read ...
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have never heard the name of the place which is being talked about before.. Achanak se Super Cinema itni authentic news kese hogai?πŸ˜• And Kabir has already denied Deepika being a part of his movie so I don't think that source is really all that great
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Aftab Shivdasani @AftabShivdasani  

Finally saw #FAN !! Outstanding performance by an amazing actor! Absolutely loved Gaurav!! Brilliant @iamsrk ! Inspirational!! #Respect

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want raees to shift
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I have never heard the name of the place which is being talked about before.. Achanak se Super Cinema itni authentic news kese hogai?πŸ˜• And Kabir has already denied Deepika being a part of his movie so I don't think that source is really all that great

SRK ke khilaf kuch boldo to authentic ho jati hai..

I noticed it even earlier people doesn't wait to bash him,they bash him on the basis of rumors and speculations because if they wait then they will loose the opportunity no?πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
He is so happy due to the win...❀️
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah...who's this source! Wouldn't the trade experts out there know before some random sites man! Wouldn't be too surprised if a lot of this is just coming from fake twitter handles. One knows what happened during Dilwale. BTW, Rahul is already editing the movie. That gives me an indication that they are indeed planning on releasing it this year ateast, if not on EID. Although I'm still hoping it releases on EID.