Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont think Adarsh win this BN competition which is unrealistic to imress Swa/Appa, but his effort must make some impact on Appa.
More over Swa's Appa never said that to Adarsh that he will give her daughter's hand in marriage , if he wins this competition.

Its father and daughter talk , but not with Adarsh, then how can we assume that Winnning and becoming Best student will the condition of Adarsh getting married to Swa.

Being a hard nut to crack, more drama going to happen with Swa's appa and Adarsh as it seems.

Im sure Swa will be engaged to Jeevan after 12 days though Appa impressed with Adarsh.

More drama has to come until Swa speaks her heart out.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have no issues if Adarsh was doing Bharatnatyam for his own personal interest or as a hobby. An IAS officer can have his hobbies and there is nothing wrong in learning to dance. But since he is doing this just to prove his love, I don't agree with this. Because the thought behind it isn't right. One cannot prove oneself to be worthy or of good character or is a suitable life-partner through their dancing skills. Adharsh's worth and character is much beyond a dance and Swadeenta isn't a trophy to be handed out to the best dancer.
dipvin72 thumbnail
Why not? If he can do that it is incredible. By doing BN he does not become girly. It is art that makes you concentrate and do better management of your time.

Originally posted by: spdp

I am all for it!
Why not?
Kaam toh chaltaa rahega! For years- decades- routine!

Its only when you are tyoung- in initial stage of your career- you can drift away for a little & do/learn something new!  Take a break - enjoy! Explore!
If thats all Appa wants from his only daughter's groom- why not? Atleast he will see- this guy genuinely tried!  Went extra mile!
Though I would lik to see he doesn't become master of all in 12 days! He just gives his best & learns!

I am more interested in Watching Suhasini & Papa Sinha's reactions :)) And would be great if CM Saab is watching this!

I agree all ur points

I am in for this...I want Adarsh to do something for himself...something for his love... After ages he should not feel that I may have done that or something...its better to do than being too late for me