Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

Hmm...will have to c wat they show in the epi...

sorry typing mistake ... the segment did not mention how this misunderstanding started
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
those who trended for intense track looking happy with this upcoming track..chalo good..i just hope I can digest this scene without crying..

I hope even if hitting was intentional sanky deeply regret it n a strong individual scene of swasan n then swasan scene n clearing all mu..secondly if sanky keep getting insulted n accused for this want swara to make them shut their mouth..thirdly don't make it heaps n heaps of mu n eventually cnvert them to non understanding couple..too much to ask but hope isme se ek to kam se kam wish puri ho

love vahe love swasan forever..i love the fact I don't bash them but cvs for smthng ott if I feel 😆 a proud fan

Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

here is what the vo said - sanskaar is angry cause the bangles he gave swara are been stolen, Sanskaar thinks that Swara has lost the bangles, but the bangles are taken by the goons and before listening to Swara,, Sasnkaar gets angry on Swara...

the vo first said that Sanskaar is angry as the bangles are stolen, then vo said sanskaar thinks that Swara lost it ... i guess we will have to watch before we know exactly what the case is...

yaa I remember stolen wala part but ignored it as vo mistake ..
need to c episodes hope they will be gud

Originally posted by: sarra0

Yes jhagde hote hain but my point is if u dont address those issues they grow...so if he tells her wat he was feeling or y he didnt hear her out then they can build on the communication gap..otherwise it gets buried but not forgotten and things add, and when things like uttara boyfriend truth comes out it will add until u have one big explosion which may b wat they r aiming for...how they can fit that in with swasan leaving mm lets c...but there r also other consequences of swasan mu that i dont want to have to c...

the hitting was never an issue with me..and i dont expect anything else but this from mm.

ohh now I understand ur view sara said same here only..want them to clear it out soon n once for all otherwise heaps of mu n uttara wale tym tak want their mu prob to get solve uikly as its a big issue..n will make huge probs if this communicaton prob doesn't get solved
chalo c u guys later aaj mera headache hogaya...cvs ne sunday ki Baja dali

will come later..
I wish sm new vahe iv come ..will make me happy thoda
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! Can anyone of you gimme a summary please! 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
so i was thinking of an intense scene after this... 
Sanskaar trying to say sorry to Swara for not hearing her out and for accidentally slapping her... Swara not listening to him though she knows that he had not done anything on purpose but still a little angry... Sanskaar feeling so bad that he tries to hurt his hand which hit Swara and Swara seeing this stops him and says that it was not his fault and that she should have told him everything clearly rather than beating around the bush and she says she feels sorry that she had to give up the bangles... Sanskaar holds her and says that bangles are not important than her, and that Swara's well being is more important to him as he cannot think of a life without her, and that he can get another bangles for her... then an eye lock and nice emotional hug where Swara says that she loves Sanskaar a lot to ever hurt him and Sasnkaar says that he know that she loves him and again says sorry... the two in am emotional hug
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Hey guys!! Can anyone of you gimme a summary please! 

they talked about the upcoming scene where Sasnkaar is angry with Swara over the bangle issue as he thinks she lost them...during the argument Sasnkaar accidentally hits Swara which the family sees and questions him for his behavior ... they come to know of the bangles... rest we will have to wait to see when it airs
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sakshi i posted the WU of seggy in MF have a look.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey ppl...
i got busy so leave the forum at noon.
so,as usual jst seeing olv we got hyper including me lk why cvs doing ths,y MU blh blh...bt after watching segs & reading some posts feeling better.its nt tht worst i thot.i thot cvs gving baseless mu track.infact its much much better...looking 4wd to swasan tadpaoing each other scn...
Embedded image