Ishra TS: O Saiyyan epilogue pg 37 jul 9

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello darlings...
I was listening to this song from agneepath last night n the lyrics just tempted me to write this OS
A lil mature content is there so read at your own risk
m writing something like this for the first time n I have no idea how bad/good it has turned out to be plzz pardon me for the errors...

O SAIYYAN ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Bas ishita..shhh...kuch ni hua...chup ho jao baba"
raman tried to calm her down in vain
her sobs were increasing every minute n he was feeling helpless yes he the mighty RKB was feeling helpless today as he was not able to safeguard n protect his wife the mere thought of what had happened if her friend mani was not there scared him to death...he was thankful to him yeah for the first time ever since he had personally met him, he was thankful to him coz he had protected her from those bas***ds when she had accidently landed into ashok's bachelor's party...
he couldn't help recall how beautiful n glowing she looked when she had left for the party...the blush on her face when he had complimented her n now...she was broken...so broken that the most strong woman alive according to him was crying uncontrollably...
he could do nothing except crushing her in his arms...just to make her feel safe n assure her that she is with him he is there...
he didn't knew what to do to make her feel good n relaxed n then a thought crossed his mind "be her husband raman...she needs you" her mother had told him...may be she was right
"raman they were looking at me like i am a piece of flesh...they were touching me here n there raman...i feel dirty...i feel dirty"
his heart cried at the sight of her being so vulnerable
but he composed himself...he needed to be strong for her he wiped his tears n hers too with his thumb n slowly planted a soft kiss on her forehead...his most gentle kiss ever...he let his lips feel her skin longer than required n he could see her calm down a bit which gave him the courage to move on.
her tore himself from her n looked deeply in her eyes which were still full of unshed tears
"aaj sab kuch badal jayega ishita...aaj hum saath mil kar nayi yaadein banayenge...aisi yaadein jinhe yaad kar ke tum hamesha muskuraogi aur ye raat tumhaari zindagi ki sabse haseen raat ban jayegi"
she just kept looking at him without blinking her eyes while he was caressing her face...
he moved closer n rained kisses all over her face...he captured her lips in a passionate kiss but she didn't respond he bit her lower lip making her open her mouth to let out a moan which he used to enter her mouth taking her flavors...
he parted from her n saw her eyes still moist

meri adhoori kahani
lo daastaan ban gayi
ho tune chua aaj aise
mai kya se kya ban gayi

he drank those tears n looked lovingly at her...he was about to move further when she stopped him with her hand
"you don't need to do this just to make me feel better raman.."
"what makes you think that i am doing this to make you feel better"
she looked questioningly at him
"i am doing this to make me feel better...you know i am a selfish man ishita...really selfish m doing this to overcome my guilt...yes i am guilty of not being able to protect you i am guilty of my past continuously haunting you disturbing you...all because of me you landed into all this...m sorry n now i want to apologise to you by giving you all i have by giving you all the rights on me..." he couldn't speak anymore his voice choked

"I LOVE YOU RAMAN" was all she could manage to utter
"I LOVE YOU TOO ISHITA" he mumbled n again captured her lips sealing their deal

sehme hue sapne mere
haule haule angdaiyaan le rahe
thehre hue lamhe mere
nayi nayi gehraiyaan le rahe

he buried his head in the nape of her neck rubbing his nose on her skin making her shiver in anticipation he didn't take much long to replace his nose by his lips making her clutch his shirt tightly

zindagi me pehli hai muskaan
karne lagi hai itna karam kyu na jaane
karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi
hai aankh naam kyu na jaane
O Saiyyan...

he continued his foreplay on her while she was just drowning into the ocean of desire he had created inside her
his expert hands slowly n gently slid down the zipper of her kurti his fingers doing magic to her bare skin he slid down the cloth from her shoulders using his teeth making his lips lightly touch her skin n he guided her hands to his shirt helping her unbutton it
in seconds their hindrances of clothes flew away n both their bare bodies touched each other

Odhu teri kaaya
solah singaar mai saja loon
sangam ki ye raina
isme tyohaar mai mana loon

khushboo teri choo ke kastoori ho jaun
kitni pheeki thi main sindoori ho jaun

with their hands intertwined n bodies merged "you are so beautiful ishita i love you" he whispered in her ears making her smile...this is all a woman wants to hear from her man when he is more close to her that their breaths mingle n their heartbeats sound one.
she caressed his back n kissed his temple trailing down her kisses till his chest

sur se zara behki hui
meri duniya thi bari besuri
sur mein tere dhalne lagi
bani re piya mai bani baansuri

he smiled seeing her n took off all the hindrances which stopped them from becoming one in true senses looking at her seeking her permission to move ahead which she gave by smiling shyly n pulling him to herself.

zindagi me pehli hai muskaan
karne lagi hai itna karam kyu na jaane
karwat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi
hai aankh nam kyu na jaane
O Saiyyan..

he slowly crawled into her careful enough not to hurt her much she let out her feeling of contentment in the tear escaping her eye which he soothed by his kisses.
tired n exhausted she didn't had the strength to pull up the duvet to cover them n seeing this he pulled it up helping her

mere aasmaan se
jo hamesha gumshuda the
chaand taare
tune gardishon ki lay badal di
laut aaye aaj saare...

she mouthed a silent thank you to him n he just nodded his head asking her not to n she snuggled as closer to him as possible forgetting all the worries of the world finding her ultimate solace in her raman's arms...

O Saiyyan...

SHOT 2
so that's all...waiting for your responses
positive/negative both comments are welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
LOVE
AKKU
Edited by akriti154 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users