ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi dear friend...

Here go the next shot...

Enjoy reading

Bepanah Pyaar Hai

Shot 2

Raman and ishita sitting in iyer house waiting for Bala to come... Raman was hell nervous about Bala decision.. Ishita presses his shoulder and says: don't worry raman...

Raman: I don't want to loose you...

Ishita: never... I will hold you until you leave me... She holds his hand

Raman: mein ne ye haath chorne Kay liye nahe pakra... Mrs bhalla...

Ishita: correction... It's would be Mrs bhalla... And smiles...

Bala comes... Raman gets up and forward his hand.. He sees Bala and gets shocked... His anger grew up... He is in front of him the culprit of his sister... 

Bala moves to ishita and says: ishu.. This is raman... He is just ordinary... I can't believe that you have chosen him as your life partner

Ishita: raman is very good..

Bala: I will not let you fall in his plan... He just want your property and money...baby you don't know people like him only wants money...

Ishita: you are not right...

Bala turns to Raman and says: how much money you want to leave my sister... I will not let you destroy her life...

Raman was looking angrily at Bala... He forgot why he is here... He only remember the cries of his sister and helplessness of his parents and their dead faces...

Bala: tell...

Raman punches him hard making him fall on ground... Ishita gets shocked to see ranan beating Bala.. Ishita holds raman ... Raman sees her and pushes her and left... Ishita calls him but he just left...

Bala: I said you na ishu... He is...

Ishita: you insulted him and hurted him...

Bala: you are still taking his side...

Ishita: I need to talk to him... She turns to leave but Bala holds her hands and locks her in room and says: you will not meet him ... I will get you married to my friend that's it...

Ishita cries but Bala pays no heed and left...

Raman was sitting in his house remember Bala... He gets up and start breaking things... He punches his hand on wall... He cries...he remember the past

Flashback

Raman living happily with his parents and sister simmi.. Life was full of happiness.. Simmi falls in love with Bala... Bala makes simmi trust him blindly... Simmi loves Bala unconditionally... But Bala was just using her... 

Bala never loved her truly he just wanted to have her therefore he was acting goody goody.. Simmi falls in his plan ... Bala throws her from his life when he get what he wanted...

Simmi cries and ask Bala not to leave her but he doesn't listen... Bhallas and raman were unknown to all this... Bhalla fixes her marriage... Simmi still hopes that he will come back.. On the day of her marriage, they got to know that she was pregnant... Bhallas were insulted badly... People mocks them.

Simmi calls Bala with the hope that listening to the good news Bala will change... But Bala ask simi to abort the baby and never try to contact him again... 

Simmi: Don't do this bala...

Bala: stop your this drama...

Simmi: you have a sister also... If somebody hurt her what will you feel... 

Bala: shut up...

Simi: you will understand the pain some day... You will not get relief... 

Bala: time will tell sweety ... And ends the call..

Simmi could not take the betrayal and ends her life... Raman was devastated seeing his sister in that miserable state... 

His parents could not take more insults and decided to end their life and end this misery... That was another bad blow to Raman..
He become alone... Mihir helps him to bring him normal life...

He has taken oath that he will avenge the death of his family.. He struggles to become a big man...

Flashback ends...

Raman: I will take revenge... I will make you fall on my feet... I will make your life hell
.. You will not be able to face the world... People will mock you... You will get the punishment of your sins Mr Bala iyer...

Other side ishita was only crying crying... Her state was not good.. She was only taking raman name... And she loses her conscious... Bala was hurt to see his sister in pain.. He opens the door and gets shocked to see her laying unconscious...

He rushes to her and calls the doctor... Doctor comes and examines ishita and declares her pregnant... Bala was just shocked...doctor leaves asking him to take care of her...

Ishita: you will not be able to separate me and Raman... I m only his
. she shouts...

Bala slaps her and says: what have you done ishu??...

Ishita: I haven't done any sin... We both love each other...

Bala: shut up I will not let you destroy your life... He is just playing with you...

Ishita: not a single word against my raman...

Bala: you will abort this baby... That's final.. He again locks her and leave her...

Ishita wipes her tears and caresses her tummy and smiles and says: I am so happy... You know when your papa will know about you... He will go mad... I am so happy... Thanks for coming in our life...

Bala was sitting tensedly.. His phone rings he takes the call.. 

Bala: hello...

Raman: hi... Raman here...

Bala: you...

Raman: you don't want us to get married na... Lo choor diya... I don't want her...

Bala: how can you do this...

Raman: I can... Remember how you ruined simran Bhalla... How you used her and throws her out... How she was begging...

Bala: simi...

Raman: so you remember... I raman Kumar Bhalla brother of simmi will ruin you...

Bala: raman... I will kill you...

Raman: try...

Raman ends Call... Bala angrily throws his phone... And shouts: I will ruin you Raman ...

His thoughts goes to past... He remembers how simmi ask him... He holds his head... He goes to ishita...

Ishita shows her palm and says: I had enough of your non sense... I am going to my raman and you will not stop me... She turns to leave...

Bala: he cheated you...

Ishita: stop it...

Bala: he plays with your emotions... He used you to take revenge ...

Ishita: stop putting false allegations on my raman...

Bala: he left you ishu... He told me...

Ishita: stop lying...

Bala: it's truth... Because of my past with simi... He ruined you... 

Ishita moves back not believing his words... Say: he can't betray me...

That's it my dear friends... Hope that you all will like it... Do comment and share your views regarding the shot... And don't forget to hit like also... Waiting for your lovely comments and response..

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

I am scared raman will leave ishu
will he take his revenge by hurting ishitq
I don't think so
he loves her
n now baby too
but its also true that raman has gone through soo much
that bciz of bala
how can someone stoop soo low
whats ishita fault in this
raman will come na
thnx fr pm
continue soon

I am the first one
yaayyEdited by anisha960 - 8 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg ridu diii
Me soo tensed 
Plz get raman back soon 
Ishu will be broken if he betrays her soo badly
He can't take that revenge of his sisters death from his ishi jaan
Hate bala soo much
Continue soon 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god yeh Sab kya tha?? Bala is such a looser he used Simmi and left her and because of him raman's family was destroyed they all committed suicide and he was left alone in this world but watz ishita's mistake in all this?? Will he do d same with ishita too?? I dnt think so if he learns abt ishita's pregnancy I dnt think he will repeat d mistake whch Bala has done in past I hope Raman aisa kuch na Kare continue soon dear
mamtasingla thumbnail
oh my god😭
raman really do this with ishita???
he left her bcoz of her brother's deeds😲
update soon
thnks fr pm
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How all this happened. Raman really want to leave Ishita.
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG..
No Raman can't do this..
He really love ishita..
I am sure if Raman cme to knw about her pregnancy he will definitely come.
Can't wait to read next update.
Plz update soonish..
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg
Now ishu vl think DAT Raman cheated her..
N Raman doesn't know DAT ishu is pregnant
Omg really 
But how can Raman leave her
Oh gosh plx Rida update soon