Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Even if Raees moves, today os hardly the day to crib about it... Pagal hogaya hai Nehta🀒🀒
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -GameOfThrones-

ohh.. my bad.. im losing track of who srk gave interview too. πŸ˜†
Is that why hes so mad... he should be happy atleast maneesh gave him an interview.

ShahRUkh is mad at him..And hence Masand is also mad him...Look even when he is giving just 3 stars he is saying te people including me who were disappointed with SRK and blah blah...

Man,seriously, he didn't choose Fan or did man to please any of you.Back handed compliment maat diya karo...Just my opinion
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Jabraa Fan @iampriyanshu 2m2 minutes ago

Raja Sen is like - "teri acting ki garmi se brainwa saala fail ho gaye :P "

WARRIOR ANGEL @SRKswarrior1 3m3 minutes ago

Rajeev Masand and Raja Sen trolled SRK movies for years , when they finally liked his movie , SRK trolled them LOL #FANRaveReviews

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
And when you see people praising Shahrukh you come up with a poll of Raees and Sultan.Just to irritate people...
And the so called shahrukh the actor's fans,innke to amazing haal hai,jaab buri film hoti hai tab bashers ke saath bash karke chale jaate hai,aur jaab achchi film ayi to itni strongly ate hai aapna paksh rakhne ke humko mujh jaise logo ko samajh nehi aata.Aur confusion mein mood kharab ho jati hai...πŸ˜†...Dono haatho mein laaddoo to inke paas hote hai...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
WARRIOR ANGEL @SRKswarrior1 1m1 minute ago

aaj din bahoot accha hai , saala picchle 3 saal se kharab review padh padh kar mein thak gaya tha , lekin mitron acche din #FANRaveReviews

Raees_Fan @amol4 2m2 minutes ago

@SRKswarrior1 bms rating hs gone up to 78 now. Sabko bolo lage rahe. 85 pahuchaani hai. Saale bhakto ki maa kaa

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

And when you see people praising Shahrukh you come up with a poll of Raees and Sultan.Just to irritate people...

And the so called shahrukh the actor's fans,innke to amazing haal hai,jaab buri film hoti hai tab bashers ke saath bash karke chale jaate hai,aur jaab achchi film ayi to itni strongly ate hai aapna paksh rakhne ke humko mujh jaise logo ko samajh nehi aata.Aur confusion mein mood kharab ho jati hai...πŸ˜†...Dono haatho mein laaddoo to inke paas hote hai...

is that in the MF??? i havent been there.
Sabka bura haal hai abhi... thats why trying to do this to feel better.

so masand is mad because srk is mad at him. πŸ˜† What a weirdo. no wonder srk is trolling him.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

In Raja Sen's tweet you can see here also Shahrukh is being sarcastic.Because he knows one not so good one they will bash him again and will say he is finished.

LOL to the people who says Shahrukh is replying to all of them though he tries but he cares...No he don't care...He replies all of them...He did even in Dilwale time.But when you write a review and use harsh language there is hardly anything to reply.

And those people who lost hope and decided he is finished is now enjoying.First say sorry man...Have some shame.

My rant time...Excuse me and ignore my posts if you guys think I am ruining the atmosphere here.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: GERUA

WARRIOR ANGEL @SRKswarrior1 1m1 minute ago

aaj din bahoot accha hai , saala picchle 3 saal se kharab review padh padh kar mein thak gaya tha , lekin mitron acche din #FANRaveReviews

Raees_Fan @amol4 2m2 minutes ago

@SRKswarrior1 bms rating hs gone up to 78 now. Sabko bolo lage rahe. 85 pahuchaani hai. Saale bhakto ki maa kaa

Looks like warrior is in full form today with a dash of steriods. πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Indicine.com @indicine 30m30 minutes ago

#FAN going strong on Day 1, has picked up evening onwards.

SJ you wanted to know...
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

In Raja Sen's tweet you can see here also Shahrukh is being sarcastic.Because he knows one not so good one they will bash him again and will say he is finished.

LOL to the people who says Shahrukh is replying to all of them though he tries but he cares...No he don't care...He replies all of them...He did even in Dilwale time.But when you write a review and use harsh language there is hardly anything to reply.

And those people who lost hope and decided he is finished is now enjoying.First say sorry man...Have some shame.

My rant time...Excuse me and ignore my posts if you guys think I am ruining the atmosphere here.

Let it all out EMP... you deserve it. Even warrior is letting it all out.
Its srk's Fans day today. Aaj toh sab bhadas nekale ge.

And i agree with you.
SRK knows these journos well.
He must be so happy trolling these journos. i just imagine him sitting in his room on his fan with a evil smile on his face while reading the reviews.