Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. 😳And people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.
Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. πŸ˜›So have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY. 
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :') 
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
shinyprani thumbnail
HELLO EVERYONE,
   I am new to this forum. I watch each and every episode of parvarish.

14/4 episode was wonderful. ankitha got caught by sumedh sir.
  excited to see what happens next...
      meanwhile, hope they would add some scenes of rahul and jassi😳😳
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah even I want Rahul to stay. I really like how Rahul-Jassi's story is shaping up. 😳And people have started to love their pair. There is an insta fan account just for them. So Rahul- Jassi is catching up with Aditya - Jassi as far as fans are concerned, specially because now they have turned Aditya negative.

Lets see how Aditya behaves after SOTY. Because intially it was shown ki he has a soft corner for Jassi. Maybe it would be good girl- bad guy story, becuase that is THE mainstream thing for Indian serials. πŸ˜›So have to see how his character shapes up after SOTY.
So either it must be straightaway Rahul- Jassi getting together, or else there might be a Rahul-Jassi-Aditya love triangle. Though I'm seriously hoping for Rahul - Jassi. :')

And as for Jogi - Ria, that was clear from the first episode itself. They are the endgame. And man! Ria- Jogi are awesome together. :')

Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J 😑 he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta πŸ˜ƒ they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? πŸ˜‰
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Yaa all of a sudden rahul has got so much attention.adi must be getting J 😑 he used to post pics & behave like he's the lead now along with jogi! Cant tolerate that guy.
Btw ppl miss jhonty also on insta πŸ˜ƒ they make edits & request him to come back as if its in his hands ;) insta crowd is very young and kiddish I believe.. They die for niyamat, I still dont know who she is in parvarrish? What role she played? πŸ˜‰

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allπŸ˜†. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.πŸ˜† Just my opinion. πŸ˜Š
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allπŸ˜†. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.πŸ˜†Just my opinion.😊
See his Vlogs on youtube. They mostly revolve around the show and kabhi kabhi spoilers bhi milte hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Btw yeah, the Insta crowd really loves Zeeshan(Jhonty). Accha tha his role, and he was kinda cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. CVs should have kept him.
And Niyamat ka, even I have noticed ki many love her. Not sure which character she played. Maybe she is the 3rd girl in Ankita wala gang. Like SOTY ke party mein there was Ankita, Meenu and another girl standing together. So maybe she is that 3rd girl.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

😲 😲 achha woh niyamat hai
Simran sheru is also v active on insta.. She is fun-lavni nachti hai, bike chalati hai,cake bake karti hai. Mast hai
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

IDK about the insider thing, but going by Jiten's Vlogs and pics, he seems to be very friendly with Sushant (Rahul). Infact 12th Vlog mein Jiten and Sushant was roaming and fooling around- pranks and allπŸ˜†. Jiten interacts the mostly with very one often, and he treats Diana as a kid- matlab very caring and pampering typesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†, and teases Bhavika to the core. Infact he and Anuj once mentioned that Bhavika is the funniest one in the lot- the kind of funny that everyone makes fun of. "Khichaayi karna" types.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And I have spoke to him over Insta once, he seems to be a nice guy.πŸ˜† Just my opinion. πŸ˜Š

That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing πŸ˜†πŸ€£
And that last drunk wala part was also nice πŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

That 12th Vlog mein best part was Diana cursing πŸ˜†πŸ€£
And that last drunk wala part was also nice πŸ˜†

Exactly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Drunk wala partπŸ˜† Sushant and Jiten rocked it.πŸ˜† Jiten sounded so different. English aur Punjabi mein uska awaaz hi change hota hai.😊
Bichaari Jovita.🀣 She looked so confused in that part. πŸ˜†
And Diana cursing tohπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.